Dec 21, 2020
''File can not be downloaded,potential security risk''

Don't know if my AV is paranoid or not,but I ain't taking the risk

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Let's see why this took so long to release

Update:
No options to shut down this annoying game music. (pass for now)
i will check again when in game options are available.

CONTROLS
WASD = Movement
MOUSE = look around
MOuse buttons = Intreact, Melee attack, Block, Aim weapons, Fire Weapons
Mouse Wheel = Zoom in and out
Shift = Sprint / Jog
Caps Lock = Walk / Jog
Cntrl = Crouch
I = Inventory
J = Quest Journal
R = Reload
H = Hide waypoints/ Hud
Yep.

Nope.

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Does it have an options menu where you can disable chromatic abbreviation and adjust other things in detail yet?
Unity graphics presets are insufficient.
Yes options menu is there, but I did not go into full detail with some of that yet. I did however revamp all the post fx so will be much better than first demo version. Future version I will allow individual disabling of effects if that is wished :)

Reactions: wiwem71072

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Let's see why this took so long to release

Update:
No options to shut down this annoying game music. (pass for now)
i will check again when in game options are available.

CONTROLS
WASD = Movement
MOUSE = look around
MOuse buttons = Intreact, Melee attack, Block, Aim weapons, Fire Weapons
Mouse Wheel = Zoom in and out
Shift = Sprint / Jog
Caps Lock = Walk / Jog
Cntrl = Crouch
I = Inventory
J = Quest Journal
R = Reload
H = Hide waypoints/ Hud
Game options available and music is different

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
''File can not be downloaded,potential security risk''

Don't know if my AV is paranoid or not,but I ain't taking the risk
Av might be doing that. Mega is where I uploaded and the wonderful team here placed all the mirrors. Is completely safe just a zip file of the game

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
The description suggests greatness and the preview pictures show quite realistic-looking ladies, if you take the breasts as a reverence.
I also prefer to play games with female main characters.
So this game will stay on my watch list and might be worth supporting.
Unfortunately, other developers have taught us not to always believe the first promise and become a patreon right away.
I hope the developer is ambitious enough to bring updates here without immediately losing interest because he doesn't have 500 supporters on Patreon after one week.

Translated with (free version)

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
The description suggests greatness and the preview pictures show quite realistic-looking ladies, if you take the breasts as a reverence.
I also prefer to play games with female main characters.
So this game will stay on my watch list and might be worth supporting.
Unfortunately, other developers have taught us not to always believe the first promise and become a patreon right away.
I hope the developer is ambitious enough to bring updates here without immediately losing interest because he doesn't have 500 supporters on Patreon after one week.

Translated with (free version)
Thank you for your kind words. I plan to continue to create Neon Eden to the best that I can. I would like to contract out some work (animations perhaps) in the near future as I know many even on this site may jump at that opportunity to create in this world. Agreed on the Crowd Support.. I my self and every project in past 15 years not once did crowd sourcing. This is a new for me, but already it is engaging and I can see the potential if I continue creating a good game. Again Thank you !

dani666

May 8, 2020
The game freezes after meeting with the flying robot just out of the first room

Edit: just press enter allows the text to flow

Last edited:
Reactions: RickyPhatts

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok for starters.
1) None of the screenshots are representative of the game. Remove them.
2) None of the tags are representative of the game. Remove them.
The tags and screens are not there to show what "Would be" or "could be". They're there to categorize the game as is and offer a preview or some idea of what people are downloading.
As this post stands right now, everything in the Top post is nothing short of a lie.

as for the game.
1) You have a journal in your game, yet you failed to utilize it. Doesn't matter if this is just a prelude preview. Use the tools you have to guide the players into the narrative. An easy way to avoid questions such as "is this all?" and "what do i do?"
2) If you're going to have cramped spaces, corridors and combat... i suggest a First Person button or at least a more focused camera that doesn't clip through walls.
3) The current hand combat controls feel clunky. Character attacks in the direction the body is facing, not the camera. This means that any combos will be useless since they lock you towards 1 direction. Players will opt for spamming 1 attack combos and completely ignore the combat system.

I sincerely hope you achieve your goals and make that game i see in the top post a reality. Just... be careful when making promises as trust is hard to earn and easily lost. In other words, don't do a Cyberpunk2077.

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
ok for starters.
1) None of the screenshots are representative of the game. Remove them.
2) None of the tags are representative of the game. Remove them.
The tags and screens are not there to show what "Would be" or "could be". They're there to categorize the game as is and offer a preview or some idea of what people are downloading.
As this post stands right now, everything in the Top post is nothing short of a lie.

as for the game.
1) You have a journal in your game, yet you failed to utilize it. Doesn't matter if this is just a prelude preview. Use the tools you have to guide the players into the narrative. An easy way to avoid questions such as "is this all?" and "what do i do?"
2) If you're going to have cramped spaces, corridors and combat... i suggest a First Person button or at least a more focused camera that doesn't clip through walls.
3) The current hand combat controls feel clunky. Character attacks in the direction the body is facing, not the camera. This means that any combos will be useless since they lock you towards 1 direction. Players will opt for spamming 1 attack combos and completely ignore the combat system.

I sincerely hope you achieve your goals and make that game i see in the top post a reality. Just... be careful when making promises as trust is hard to earn and easily lost. In other words, don't do a Cyberpunk2077.
I will update tags here shortly for exactly what represented in this moment. Combat will be getting a revamp here in next couple updates. Not sure yet if i want to go through adding a first person camera, but do plan a few more things with camera control that should help. Journal and Hud indicators with quests will be updated in the next patreon (and public) release as well as next portion of the game. Can also update some more screenshots of in game besides just the videos, since agreed some of the screen shots are rendered images of the characters / NPCS. Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: fzdc

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
so, bot says "do not move any further" and that is it, gameover, nothing happens after
No. That is until you continue story line. That Blast door will be locked to you. Assuming here but try going all the way down. If you have yet to meet an asian looking female in the ship you got a lot more ahead.

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
why the "gay" tag on a female protagonist game?
All the tags will be updates later today when I am back home at my PC. I initially I had tagged everything in game, but also planned for in game in near future. Many have stated recent not to do that, so I will update all the tags accordingly. Also in the future you will have a group of playable characters so you can choose male or female to explore with etc.

Reactions: Lorenh80
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes