3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
New Developer Log and Patreon only posts / Polls. The Newest Patreon Only Build will be available by the end of the weekend PST

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Alright friends and Family (Ugh I cant believe I am related to some of you.. Gross lol) New Patreon build is up and live! Have fun with her!

Reactions: Darthcrop

Apr 25, 2019
Version 0.3.7

i can't seem to get past the first guard, it just gets stuck in its dialog box and camera angle.
i tried a couple of times both with and without dressing up first. Further more if you open the inventory during this dialog and close the inventory again, then you can run around even tho the dialog box and camera is still stuck on the robot

No forced action was taken

Last edited:

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Version 0.3.7

i can't seem to get past the first guard, it just gets stuck in its dialog box and camera angle.
i tried a couple of times both with and without dressing up first. Further more if you open the inventory during this dialog and close the inventory again, then you can run around even tho the dialog box and camera is still stuck on the robot

No forced action was taken
Press Enter...

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
New Patreon build is up
I just tried the new 0.3 public build and it seems you adding controller support simply broke the keyboard+mouse controls altogether. The player character keeps moving in circles all by itself, without input from keyboard and/or mouse. Mouse pointer also unusable in escape menu. Video link attached below.

Last edited:

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
I just tried the new 0.3 public build and it seems you adding controller support simply broke the keyboard+mouse controls altogether. The player character keeps moving in circles all by itself, without input from keyboard and/or mouse. Mouse pointer also unusable in escape menu. Video link attached below.
Have not actually added controler support so that seems odd. There will be some things that should work out of the box, but have no official controller support. Perhaps in the future this can be added but not any time soon. I would try again without any controller plugged in, or restart as I can not get that walking bug you posted to happen unless I recreate by starting with X box controller plugged in and joystick tilted at start (which makes it think that is the 0,0,0 and will endless walk like we all have seen a million times)

Reactions: F1_V10

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
what are the contents planned for the future? Do you have pregnancy, pregnant and childbirth content planned?
Lots of things planned and already being implemented. At this time not plans for anything prego related, or child birth. Would not say no to the idea of PREGO CONTENT, however not going anywhere near Births etc. Would be too difficult for me . (Prego however I can easily do with the models.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necronlord3

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Am sorry have been a bit quiet past few weeks. Normal job has kicked into high gear as did life in general. Still working slow and steady on Neon Eden though and excited that Character Creator 4 just released! (we use reallusion with our characters and this is a newer version WOOT!) Been spending past 3 days straight getting some really high quality things worked out !

Dezzya

Jul 2, 2020
Some kind of walkthrough or a guide maybe? I've walked around the ship, talked with everyone several times, didn't get any scenes or quests, got bored, killed a robot at top floor and got to the end i suppose. Am i mising something?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: vessna

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Normal job has kicked into high gear as did life in general.
I understand. Btw, any updates? You've been silent both here and patreon. How's it progressing?

A couple of bugs to note:
And I dunno if its just for me, once 0.2 ends, the game freezes for a bit until the open worlds load in.
I think you should add a loading screen or some other filler.
And characters you met when player was prisoner have older dialogue options.
World looks good. Heli did not work, player was glitching and walking on top of it.

But a good setup for future stuff, and am greatly looking forward to it!

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
I understand. Btw, any updates? You've been silent both here and patreon. How's it progressing?

A couple of bugs to note:
And I dunno if its just for me, once 0.2 ends, the game freezes for a bit until the open worlds load in.
I think you should add a loading screen or some other filler.
And characters you met when player was prisoner have older dialogue options.
World looks good. Heli did not work, player was glitching and walking on top of it.

But a good setup for future stuff, and am greatly looking forward to it!
Sorry things have been very difficult the past few months IRL. Trying to get back to development ASAP and will certainly let you all know here and patreon as things progress!

Reactions: F1_V10

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Testing out a few new ideas around less of the third person view in tight space ships, and more Isomteric cameras. Certainly making the game feel totally different but the optimizations can be huge in comparison. Anyone have any thoughts of reworking some of the major game play mechanics
?

DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
Testing out a few new ideas around less of the third person view in tight space ships, and more Isomteric cameras. Certainly making the game feel totally different but the optimizations can be huge in comparison. Anyone have any thoughts of reworking some of the major game play mechanics
?
Telll us what you had in mind as the main gameplay elements and then we can help make them better or come up with some new ones.
As for the camera: that would be good for streaming and performance but may be tricky to the gameplay sections. Unless you turn the game into a Turn Based combat game.

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Agreed DisturbedMan
So I had a few ideas that came out of helping another Dev friends get some basics going on.

1.) Changing up Camera Angles Giving more of the old school Vibe.
~ With that would need some changes for how indoor areas would work (Most likely stick more outside instead and use
ray cast trick to make objects in between player and camera go transparent.
~ More arcade type Shooting instead of Over the shoulder

Pros:
~Optimization
~Interesting Look
~Arcade Shooting
~More PCS can play
~Might make a lot of development once established quicker
Cons:
~Maybe looks lesser quality
~Will Take Some Time to implement
~Difficult for inside buildings or ships (doable just a challenge)
~Depending if its a locked camera or not. Sex scenes may not be as nice (not that now they are great)

2.) RPG elements
~ Beyond just a story always has been planned to have Eden and followers their own skills, traits, feats, stats.
~ This also allows a lot better experience with Dialogue and choices based on level of skills
~ Sex scenes can also be tied into this making a level of TRUST or attractiveness needed to engage them
~ More than a linear walking shooting talking simulator.

Pros
~Makes the game much more rich

Cons
~Come people just want sexual content

3.) Sex Scenes
~This is difficult on a few levels. I enjoy animating, but with High quality models etc it is hard to say the least.
~Software we use makes gentalia difficult to get the way we want (Nice renders with Daz someone made that just work with the actual morphs and mesh. I do not have that, since not using daz.)
~Could do some nice Renders to go along with some of the game play? Another step, but ease up on immense time of animation detail work.

Theses are the main things I am debating as of right now. Depending could lead towards scraping the PRELUDE section and
diving straight into new design concept and game play. Considering most people leaned towards negative feedback it might not be a bad idea to re imagine Neon Eden, but keep a huge amount of work that was already done?

What do you all think?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes