Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Nephilim [v0.2.0] [BuuPlays]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 409 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

ANDROID: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
half angel half demon.....dante from devil may cry is a nephilim....
Anime fucking up the lore of another culture's myths hardly redefines them. Any more then ppl get to redefine Japanese just because ppl conflate definitions with words that don't mean that, just because ppl can't be bothered to learn what a word means. Like Futanari.

Reactions: erkper

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
I enjoy the slow romance with Eliza with the back and forth playful banter and tender moments.I find the story as a whole interesting,really love that Elven Forest background music while exploring,very relaxing and contributes to the feel of the game. Reading thoughts of the girls you are close with at times is nice.. but isn't needed as much as main character's. Last update ending main character was awarded a new power depending on choices and stopped there. I don't think the Dev should worry about putting out fast updates because in a story like this I'd guess I'd like to immerse myself in the story for a longer..larger update.Hope the game keeps getting better.

Sep 19, 2022
View attachment 2281199

Overview:
Nephilim
tells the story of a young man growing up.
On a fateful night a wanderer finds our mc (You), he decides to take him under his wing to train him for several years, after being gone for 10 years. You returns to his home village, now a young man hardened by years of rough training & mental challenges from his teacher, you are now ready to follow your own path in life. Still a young man there's much growth to be had on your journey, through challenges, choices, friendships & possibly even love.
Discover what it means to be a *Nephilim*
Will you give in to the powers of darkness.. Or will you be a symbol of hope?​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-17
Release Date: 2023-02-17
Developer: BuuPlays -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Extras: Multi Mod -
Fan Sigs

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2281200 View attachment 2281202 View attachment 2281205 View attachment 2281215 View attachment 2281235 View attachment 2281236 View attachment 2281237
Android version?

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
The story is truly interesting, I cannot wait to find out what will happen next. I definitely prefer story to erotic content, so this game is really in my taste. Considering how your relationship with Eliza is developing, I am wondering how you will convince her on an evil path, as well as how you will convince her to some sort of harem ending. I am looking forward to how this story will unfold. though I am a bit scared about there being two paths. I hope the path you choose and the relationship you have with the girls will be separate and not one and the same. Alignment should change personality and your responses a bit, but not entirely.

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
To be fair, that's what tags and screenshots are for. One can not download every game on the site to figure out which ones are worth playing.
hence they made new covers for books by being completele neutral and only sharing keywords about the story ahead :D
i love reading books. even more so if it's a mystery. same as the games here. you'll never know what the story will tell. and darn this story is very entertaining. nothing lewd really. a real slow burn.

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
OP really went and did something wich i find refreshing. he made an actual story, background and revolving around truths.
the story takes you to another place. Choices feel natural (i went and did both fully light and fully dark) and still feels right on both. there is no real "wrong" here.

Will keep an eye on this game as it is really good!

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
hence they made new covers for books by being completele neutral and only sharing keywords about the story ahead :D
i love reading books. even more so if it's a mystery. same as the games here. you'll never know what the story will tell. and darn this story is very entertaining. nothing lewd really. a real slow burn.
Oh absolutely, the story has been good. Though I don't think it's fair to critizise people who decide not to play the game due to them not liking the content set to inform you about what's in the game. That's what they are there for.

Reactions: twiztid

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
I dont mind slowburn but it seems that the same kind of scenes keep repeating.... a little bit kiss here, a little bit hug there...

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes