Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
The choice change was a good idea, but still hate the overall direction the game is going now. Eliza is full on is princess in a tower to the MC, cant do anything by herself and 100% relying on the MC to solve the problems. Honestly her character is still ruined for me, she was at least somewhat interesting and independent before the pirate arc, and now just another boring harem member.

Also its weird and kind of gross that everytime she has fed so far the "romance" path has you kissing her with blood still rolling out of her mouth.

Think this game is now needing to sit for a few updates and see how shit changes in the next year because right now imo its just getting worse and worse.
Yeah, the game was ruined ( IMAO) when Eliza was forcibly turned into a vampire. This Dev in this way ruined the best character in the game, took away all the humanity and sweetness this girl had and turned her into a monster...Why ? Sad...another game with potential ruined...*sigh*

Reactions: rdsxn and gadu2121
Mar 15, 2021
This game was ruined by those pirates and this Eliza BS is annoying as fuck they've known each other since the beginning and the dev keeps throwing stupid nonsensical teasing shit at us, the story is damn awful too fortunately for me I'm just skipping this shit....but even skipping is bad cause the animations are awful :KEK:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Who is the milf or milfs in this game? The only one I saw a while back was the lady who sells you something before you get on the pirate ship. Every other girls looks like they're Mc's age
That one. And there is also an optional cheating wife. The one whose daughter joins the ship crew.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah seems like the only dialogue that is changed is a line her or there in the beginning and some at the guild is different but alot of it is the same and 1 even assumes you still picked the dark choice

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Why is Alice such an underused character, she has done absolutely nothing this entire game. One would think that after being in love with the MC her whole life and losing him for so long she would want to be at the very least near him once he comes back into her life but she essentially is just focusing on studying at the college and doesn't seem to be interested in the MC any longer? I'm just confused, we had to suffer through all the pirate bullshit for so many updates, having the girls force themselves on to the MC and being unable to just say not interested. But the girl who truly is in love with the MC, waited her whole life for him, and has an actual history with him just stands on the side uninterested in trying to be with him, so confusing.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Why is Alice such an underused character, she has done absolutely nothing this entire game. One would think that after being in love with the MC her whole life and losing him for so long she would want to be at the very least near him once he comes back into her life but she essentially is just focusing on studying at the college and doesn't seem to be interested in the MC any longer? I'm just confused, we had to suffer through all the pirate bullshit for so many updates, having the girls force themselves on to the MC and being unable to just say not interested. But the girl who truly is in love with the MC, waited her whole life for him, and has an actual history with him just stands on the side uninterested in trying to be with him, so confusing.
Bro, it's been literally 1 in-game day since the MC talked to Alice. I would like more Alice content too, but you're just wrong about her acting uninterested. Alice wants to study to make herself more useful to the MC, that is completely consistent with her being interested in him.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i can't remember .. was this game going to have harem in it nothing mentioned in the tags .... i mean doesn't really matter to me ... just don't remember if it was a topic talked about :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i can't remember .. was this game going to have harem in it nothing mentioned in the tags .... i mean doesn't really matter to me ... just don't remember if it was a topic talked about :unsure:
I think optional harem as if I recall correctly when Borris ask us about relationships one option was something about a harem path

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Some of you have reported that even if you have Eliza refrain from killing the barmaid there's still dialogue that says otherwise, that shouldn't be the case and I have corrected the one piece of dialogue I was able to find, thank you for the feedback! (y)

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My thought on the update :

Alot better than the last one Eliza starting to act more like the old Eliza that made me fall in love with this game. However some dialogue doesn't seem to be correct I think. As a few times it acts like she killed the bar maid when I didn't go with that choice.

If you go with the dark option of allowing Eliza to kill again, it feels a bit weird and out of character so soon despite her being a vampire with having all these new emotions dialed up to 100%. Because to me it seems like she is okay with killing way too easily to fast just because the MC said it's okay. It's does feel like at times Eliza cant think or do anything for herself without the MC's approval. It kind of feels like she is brainwashed or something. just a small nitpick not an big deal yet for me . Unless there are alot of other times she acts like this and I just cant recall until I do a replay of the game. As I don't recall Eliza acting like this until recently.

Other than that was when Selena shows up again I had no option of helping her without having sex. As this save im staying faithful to Eliza and would of liked to help without having sex. Now this could of just been a small consequence of killing her sister in a earlier chapter and the MC's attitude towards her after killing her sister doesn't allow him to help without using sex as some form of payment. I'm unsure but still a nitpick of mine.

Overall I'd give this update something like a 7.5 or 8 / 10

Some of you have reported that even if you have Eliza refrain from killing the barmaid there's still dialogue that says otherwise, that shouldn't be the case and I have corrected the one piece of dialogue I was able to find, thank you for the feedback! (y)
I'll reply again later today dont got time now but Ill share screenshots later so you can correct them. I think I might of saw 1 or 2 spelling / grammar mistakes not 100% sure on that but ill double check that too when I get you those screenshots. Keep up the good work still love this game and consider it top 5 despite having an issue here and there.

Reactions: BuuPlays

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Now this could of just been a small consequence of killing her sister in a earlier chapter and the MC's attitude towards her after killing her sister doesn't allow him to help without using sex as some form of payment
Easy enough to check the code in the script to see if references whether you killed her or not. Or using URM should tell you.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Easy enough to check the code in the script to see if references whether you killed her or not. Or using URM should tell you.
ah I see yeah I did kill her for sure 100% i know that much. tho I never used URM or anything to look at the script in these games yet but wouldn't hurt to mess around to check for references if that was a small consequence in this scene or not. Shouldn't be to hard to learn I used to modify mods for fun for Fallout for fun when I was bored.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
ah I see yeah I did kill her for sure 100% i know that much. tho I never used URM or anything to look at the script in these games yet but wouldn't hurt to mess around to check for references if that was a consequence in this scene or not. Shouldn't be to hard to learn I used to modify mods for fun for Fallout for fun when I was bored.
I use URM for everything (useful tool to fix stuff if nothing else, but very useful for things like 'that other drama filled VN' to set your own points and variables etc for speed runs and/or getting certain paths.

So with URM it will show if the code is referencing a variable/flag/points req etc, then you'll know. Quicker than looking at script sometimes if the script is packaged in an rpy container etc.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Good update with some very needed one on one time with eliza, the rework of the last update and being able to decide elizas' direction is great.

But i unfortunaly really disliked the Selena-part again, what Dessolos described sounded kinda sucky not gonna lie, i have no interest at all in fucking this bitch other than fucking her over.

But i feel like the version were you didnt killed her sister is even worse. Selena just walks up to you from behind and starts hugging you and the mc is fine with it, having control of the mc i would have thrown her into the next hay bale.

And then she even has the audacity of trying to seduce the mc (again), the mc is still WAAAAAAY to forgiving and gentle towards her on the good path imo, it really annoyed me to stand there for the whole dialogue while this backstabbing bitch is hugging the mc like they are friends or lovers just because i didnt killed her innocent sister lmao

If it would be my choice i would still kill selena and surely not letting her touch the mc at all. Its really really rare for me to dislike a LI as much as i dislike selena, usually i even like LI's which are hated by a majority but there is just no route to redemption here possible in my mind. She should just fuck off.

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes