FuzzyPredator

Jan 16, 2023
I won't try to poke holes in anything...
But poking holes is FUN! :p Also may give suggestions/ideas or highlight things unconsidered to the creator! So poke away!

I hope we'll see the MC use more of his "acquired" powers, so far I've only seen Healing being used... Also, just a quick question, will having Onyx inside the MC diminish his regenerative capabilities, since they're constantly being used to sustain Onyx?

Thank you for the game and very prompt responses!

Reactions: BuuPlays

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
But poking holes is FUN! :p Also may give suggestions/ideas or highlight things unconsidered to the creator! So poke away!

I hope we'll see the MC use more of his "acquired" powers, so far I've only seen Healing being used... Also, just a quick question, will having Onyx inside the MC diminish his regenerative capabilities, since they're constantly being used to sustain Onyx?

Thank you for the game and very prompt responses!
Haha that's why I welcome all feedback and is open to hearing all viewpoints, sometimes it leads to great ideas.

There'll be plenty of chances to use our powers and expand upon them as we face new opponents. We've barely scratched the surface with enemies yet.

As for Onyx, she does lower your regeneration a smudge, but nothing noticeably. Her defensive and offensive capabilities more than makes up for what little she drains.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Haha that's why I welcome all feedback and is open to hearing all viewpoints, sometimes it leads to great ideas.

There'll be plenty of chances to use our powers and expand upon them as we face new opponents. We've barely scratched the surface with enemies yet.

As for Onyx, she does lower your regeneration a smudge, but nothing noticeably. Her defensive and offensive capabilities more than makes up for what little she drains.
Need more ummm...'physical' bonding with the oozy Goddess Onyx...

Nuffin else to say :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I like this game but man i really don't want to read inner thought dialogue of other characters.
is there any AVN that doesn't have any inner thought dialogue I can't really think of one granted some do it more than others I can't recall how often it is in this as id need to do a replay.

nataknight

Oct 1, 2017
is there any AVN that doesn't have any inner thought dialogue I can't really think of one granted some do it more than others I can't recall how often it is in this as id need to do a replay.
No not every AVN tells us what the LI is thinking every time I'm seeing stuff like "i'd do anything for him".

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
No not every AVN tells us what the LI is thinking every time I'm seeing stuff like "i'd do anything for him".
ah okay yeah I cant recall how much it was in this one tbh I recall I did like it when it comes to Eliza's thought as it helped immerse me into her character and like her more. But yeah was just curious cause I see it so often it feels kind of normal to have that included at least a little bit in most AVNs.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nephilim [v0.3.7] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.3.6 -> v0.3.7 [100 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yea not a fan of that either. I havnt played this game yet, (letting it cook since it looks really good) so I hope its not too much. Character motivations and intentions can be organically shown with actions or in conversations with others when the MC is offscreen. Having normal flow of dialogue be interrupted by someone else's thoughts, at least like that, is just odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: linkinn and CV3

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nephilim-BUUPLAYS-0.3.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The choice change was a good idea, but still hate the overall direction the game is going now. Eliza is full on is princess in a tower to the MC, cant do anything by herself and 100% relying on the MC to solve the problems. Honestly her character is still ruined for me, she was at least somewhat interesting and independent before the pirate arc, and now just another boring harem member.

Also its weird and kind of gross that everytime she has fed so far the "romance" path has you kissing her with blood still rolling out of her mouth.

Think this game is now needing to sit for a few updates and see how shit changes in the next year because right now imo its just getting worse and worse.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
OK... It could be that senility is starting to set in for me... I would have sworn that Eliza and MC had "consummated" their relationship long ago in the story but they keep teasing and teasing and talking about her being a virgin. I'm confused. I also have to say; at this point, the teasing is getting old. Fuck or don't fuck. I'm about ready to start over and send her on down the road... Well, if that were possible... Heh

Sorry about the rant, BuuPlays. I'm still a fan and mostly in control of my faculties but needed to get that off my chest.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Who is the milf or milfs in this game? The only one I saw a while back was the lady who sells you something before you get on the pirate ship. Every other girls looks like they're Mc's age

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes