Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
While that would be my preference too, I do understand the reality of how much that would complicate the story going forwards.
Well, it doesn't complicate anything. Just tell the story in another way. There's nothing "light" about the "light path" anymore. That one stupid scene destroyed the whole game. Except the author wants to show that we, the players, are the baddies and MC is the villain in this game. In that case it's a good decision. Anyway, I'm rooting for Taron. He was right from the beginning. Shame he couldn't kill the Nephilim when that little bastard was a kid.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie I never thought Light Path was ever gonna mean good in this game just probably less bad / evil . This next bit of my post I think it depends on your point of view. But I always assumed most characters expect a few select ones all had some bad / or evil tendencies, especially considering the setting this game takes place in. I still think Taron is more evil than the MC , granted ive yet to do a pure dark playthrough, so other than the stable girl ( forgot her name) I don't how evil you really can be. I played more in the middle. But I view the MC as something like a Grey Jedi where he will do what he thinks is necessary to help people or stop evil doers even if isn't good or morally right, while also being a bit selfish. While I view Taron more like a Sith where he is being evil on purpose for the sake of power.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Well, it doesn't complicate anything. Just tell the story in another way. There's nothing "light" about the "light path" anymore. That one stupid scene destroyed the whole game. Except the author wants to show that we, the players, are the baddies and MC is the villain in this game. In that case it's a good decision. Anyway, I'm rooting for Taron. He was right from the beginning. Shame he couldn't kill the Nephilim when that little bastard was a kid.
Damn your'e such a dramaqueen, did you really expect the mc to be a goody-two shoes in this avn? And yeah, very reasonable to expect the dev to render every scene with eliza twice for vampire or non-vampire and to expect massive branching in this one.

And so far Taron did more evil stuff compared to the mc even on the dark route.

And considering the only other Nephilim in the lore turned into a monster its logical that mc struggles with his humanity and morals. Maybe play something else if you're looking for a fairytale instead of blaming the dev.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I don't think BuuPlays saw this scene as light or dark when creating it, i assume it was meant as explanation what Eliza had become after turned into a vampire. You can clearly see her lust for blood as she is thirsty and her getting despaired after she realized having killed an innocent person (it maybe had been better for her to save the maid from a murderer and get his blood, so the one dying had been a bad person). IMO the intention was to show that Eliza still is a good person and has to fight her new being to keep human at least partially.

At least, the (mostly) overall reaction here shows that, even it's only a game, most players (here) care for Eliza (and maybe also the MC) and refuse to see her as a killer. As the MCs first companion and LI and minding her history and fate, she seems to be the symbol of the good way for some (or the most), making her (even when she doesn't it on purpose but accidentally) killing someone (not evil) will be refused by their minds.

As i said, the solution is to decide using the path the player had been chosen for the MC or (like BuuPlays already mentioned) let the player decide in the scene (maybe some kind of threesome decision, full stop and partially stop on the light path, partially stop or don't interfere on the dark path). I think both solutions will work to please the players.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't think BuuPlays saw this scene as light or dark when creating it, i assume it was meant as explanation what Eliza had become after turned into a vampire. You can clearly see her lust for blood as she is thirsty and her getting despaired after she realized having killed an innocent person (it maybe had been better for her to save the maid from a murderer and get his blood, so the one dying had been a bad person). IMO the intention was to show that Eliza still is a good person and has to fight her new being to keep human at least partially.

At least, the (mostly) overall reaction here shows that, even it's only a game, most players (here) care for Eliza (and maybe also the MC) and refuse to see her as a killer. As the MCs first companion and LI and minding her history and fate, she seems to be the symbol of the good way for some (or the most), making her (even when she doesn't it on purpose but accidentally) killing someone (not evil) will be refused by their minds.

As i said, the solution is to decide using the path the player had been chosen for the MC or (like BuuPlays already mentioned) let the player decide in the scene (maybe some kind of threesome decision, full stop and partially stop on the light path, partially stop or don't interfere on the dark path). I think both solutions will work to please the players.
this is spot on not only what I thought about the scene but my thoughts of Eliza after killing. Even tho I knew it wasn't on purpose she still a good person and all of that. I myself had a hard time accepting it at first even tho I did accept it because how it showed she felt guilty and felt like the same Eliza I feel in love with. However before the announcement of the change I still struggled at times to accept it if I thought about her because of the fear of what she might do in the future.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Sin_Mechero Krytax123 Maviarab thanks for the quick response. According to the folder structure, its 0.3.6 i have. i am downloading it again as its very strange that i haven't got those new scenes.

1707236114405.png

Edit: downloaded it again and i am now moving past the scene i had previously ended on which was in the cave with Kira, very odd

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This game is some twilight-level cringe fest. I'll pass
Never seen twlight but I never cringed at this game tbh, probably cause I loved how wholesome and adorable their romance is. For me Eliza and the MC is the best romance ive seen in a AVN. But I can see why it might not be someone's cup of tea at the start of it, I was even a bit unsure at first but ended up loving it not to long into it.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Never seen twlight but I never cringed at this game tbh, probably cause I loved how wholesome and adorable their romance is. For me Eliza and the MC is the best romance ive seen in a AVN. But I can see why it might not be someone's cup of tea at the start of it, I was even a bit unsure at first but ended up loving it not to long into it.
I think the problem is it’s adorable and fun when your into the LI (like all of us with Eliza lmao) but the whole Kira interactions made me cringe at times too

Being a Nephilim and lovey-dovey with someone who annoys you is problematic

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nephilim [v0.3.6] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 754Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
when-i-try-to-check-the-i-am-not-a-robot-box-it-just-does-v0-l4113lsa74cb1.png

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
to be fair I think I have a higher tolerance that most people for what I find cringey at least I think I do . I see people comment x is cringe all the time but just dont see it.
I didn't post that meme because of what you consider cringe or don't. It's just that whenever someone says something not so good about this game you're there to reply and defend it.

It's like this profile is being operated by a bot and using chatgpt to construct sentences whenever someone disagrees with something in the game.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I didn't post that meme because of what you consider cringe or don't. It's just that whenever someone says something not so good about this game you're there to reply and defend it.

It's like this profile is being operated by a bot and using chatgpt to construct sentences whenever someone disagrees with something in the game.
lol im fine with people not liking the game couldn't care less I can see why some might not like it. Hell alot of the post I respond to I don't disagree with entirely , but just feel like sharing my pov. Perhaps I share my thoughts a bit to much when im bored sure. But I also do so cause I do like it when people reply back and maybe make a conversation out of it or just to see another persons point of view.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Their romance is definitely up there. Oddly, I don't really care much for romance stories but in VNs I really enjoy them. Definitelly getting old and sappy :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 60 Votes