Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Not gonna lie I was a bit sad to see your review cause I knew it meant you will be dropping this one, as I do enjoy seeing your point of view / opinions in other threads. Seems like I got around to playing this game when it got to a point where it was to much for some people. Not gonna lie even tho I can see problems in the story after they been pointed out or otherwise , why people feel like enough is enough for them. Hell I even have a hard time accepting the changes to Eliza even tho I can for now just barley.

I'm not sure id ever be able to drop this truth be told no matter what happens. As the Journey till the pirate arc was such an memorable adventure I got so immersed into this game there were times I forgot it was AVN. Not many AVN's have even gave much such a feeling or hooked to me such a degree even ones in my top 10. ( Eliza does do alot of heavy lifting I admit) Which is why i'll probably end up replaying it a decent amount.

Just wanted to say that before you fully drop this game and dont look at the thread anymore, I thought you already did.
Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate your posts and insights as well. We don't always agree but I appreciate we are respectful of each others views when that happens.

The opening Eliza story is beautiful and I loved it. I may revisit this again in the future. I'm not sure. Anyway, I am still enjoying the conversation around the game at the moment and seeing people's views of Eliza's change. I'll be here for a little while yet.

AntoniH13

May 13, 2023
The whole thing with Eliza being a vampire seems really unnecessary. Something better would have been to use her as someone who helps the MC not succumb to the darkness, and if you wanted to make her strong, you could have her learn magic or something like that.

Although, considering that choices matter little and it seems more like a kinetic novel, I don't know how the developer would handle it.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
guess i am the only sick bastard who only plays the dark path? if you can really call it that tbh... A real dark path was if i had the choice to kill selene and take her sister as a sex slave...

But I digress...

Like i legit felt nothing when eliza killed that woman...

But i can understand the people who play the light path and didn't like it.
to me, i think it would have been important for a choice in that matter.

But for me? I could care less about that woman.:whistle::coffee:

other than that, solid update.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
guess i am the only sick bastard who only plays the dark path? if you can really call it that tbh...
like i legit felt nothing when eliza killed that woman...

But for me? I am fine with it since, I could care less about that woman.
I played in the middle. If someone fucked with my sweet Eliza they got killed like the stable girl. I kind of didn't feel anything either and did at the same time cause I knew it was going to happen and kind of accepted the change to her character. So to me it wasn't the biggest deal in the world as I knew it was coming but it was equally hard to see and trully accept the changes to her character. I mean I can accept it just because I love the character but it is hard to do so. Now if she becomes a ripper and goes on a killing spree idk. id probably still play this game cause id love it but would not be able to accept that change.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
guess i am the only sick bastard who only plays the dark path? if you can really call it that tbh... A real dark path was if i had the choice to kill selene and take her sister as a sex slave...

But I digress...

Like i legit felt nothing when eliza killed that woman...

But for me? I could care less about that woman.:whistle::coffee:

other than that, solid update.
Based off of the swarm of complaints at the time... no you are not the only person who thinks murder is an equivalent reaction to harm caused under duress...

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Hey everyone!
Thank you all a bunch for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

As some of you have pointed out, you would like a choice if Eliza kills the barmaid or let her live, and I have decided to add such a choice and some scene /dialogue change coming with the next update (February), if you wish to change the outcome you will have to replay that scene and make the choice to have her stop.

Have a great weekend everyone. :)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Hey everyone!

As some of you have pointed out, you would like a choice if Eliza kills the barmaid or let her live, and I have decided to add such a choice and some scene /dialogue change coming with the next update (February), if you wish to change the outcome you will have to replay that scene and make the choice to have her stop.

Glad to hear it, while I didn't have a major problem with this one since it was expected it i'm glad you are listening to feedback. This changes makes me think I won't have as a hard time accepting her change as I thought I might in the future. Can't wait to see this change and you got me curious more on the dialogue changes. I'm hoping it isn't just for this choice but also to the dark choice where she kill the barmaid. As I did think their talk about her guilt and all that was a bit quick to really show her guilt.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I have been enjoying this vn for awhile now and had no complaints at all till now. Being a few updates behind as I like to play more content at a time, I just got to the island with Kira. I have turned her down 10 times in the last 20 mins and the game basically ignores it and keeps throwing her at mc. She is still lying on mc naked he is still getting hard and having thoughts about her ass while she is licking mc's face and rubbing her tits on mc, like dude I am not interested and you give me the option not once not twice but 10+ times and I pick no every time maybe in a few more renders saying no for the 12th time will do it?. Is this a common occurrence and I have been lucky to pick dev's canon up till this point?

I literally picked friendship 2 renders ago and mc is talking about exploring her ass, 4 more times turning her down and I am staring at her pussy. It's annoying when you are given choices but they are not respected, I would rather Kira was forced on mc than this. Also I just saved Kelly from the creepy rapey pervert and knocked him out, after this there was no aftermath no conversation with the captain, no conversation with the creep just ignored afterwards like it never happened.

Similar when Kelly's dad comes back I blow his ship away and the girls father is swimming with the sharks but its never mentioned afterwards like these "big" scenes happen and no one cares just carry on, nothing to see here.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I have been enjoying this vn for awhile now and had no complaints at all till now. Being a few updates behind as I like to play more content at a time, I just got to the island with Kira. I have turned her down 10 times in the last 20 mins and the game basically ignores it and keeps throwing her at mc. She is still lying on mc naked he is still getting hard and having thoughts about her ass while she is licking mc's face and rubbing her tits on mc, like dude I am not interested and you give me the option not once not twice but 10+ times and I pick no every time maybe in a few more renders saying no for the 12th time will do it?. Is this a common occurrence and I have been lucky to pick dev's canon up till this point?

I literally picked friendship 2 renders ago and mc is talking about exploring her ass, 4 more times turning her down and I am staring at her pussy. It's annoying when you are given choices but they are not respected, I would rather Kira was forced on mc than this. Also I just saved Kelly from the creepy rapey pervert and knocked him out, after this there was no aftermath no conversation with the captain, no conversation with the creep just ignored afterwards like it never happened.
yeah I think everyone hated that about Kira I think that is the only time I saw something like that. I managed to see the positive in the fact it never went beyond a kiss without player input. As well I thought it gave some okay character development for her character if you got past her not respecting your decision to reject her but it was 100% unnecessary for said character deveolopment.

Reactions: Daddy-S

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Hey everyone!

You could make it decided by the path the MC is on, on the light path he intervenes on time, on the dark path he doesn't (so the choice is made by the previous decisions of the player).

Reactions: Estius and Maviarab

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I would appreciate a choice to let her become a monster or not to begin with.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Hey everyone!

This grumpy old bastard is so pleased with that decision I could buy you a beer, several beers in fact.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This grumpy old bastard is so pleased with that decision I could buy you a beer, several beers in fact.
I think everyone is happy with this, might need to take all of us out for beers to celebrate this change :)
Just be sure to keep your eye on the serving staff though...you know...just in case...*shrugs*...shit happens, jus' sayin'....

:sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Ayyar

Sep 29, 2017
I would appreciate a choice to let her become a monster or not to begin with.
While that would be my preference too, I do understand the reality of how much that would complicate the story going forwards. At least two different renders every time Eliza is on scene, not to mention how other story beats might need to change based on whether or not she's a vampire, not least of which is that without it she will continue to be paralyzed and unable to walk for the foreseeable future. And while i liked her interactions with the fairy and dwarf it would be a lot of dev time to keep those twin storylines going in tandem.

Overall this is a positive change and I'm glad Buu is taking some feedback on this one.

4.10 star(s) 60 Votes