UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Stop asking for files from strangers on the internet!
This is kinda like the H-game version of a kid being lured into a van for candy.

*creepy heavy-breathed voice* : "Hey there little fella. Want to skip all that dialogue and get straight to the fapping? Come on over this way. Yeah...just click that link over there. Mmmm...yeah, that's it, hit ok on the popups..."

...fuck me, that came off creepier than I intended. :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This is kinda like the H-game version of a kid being lured into a van for candy.

*creepy heavy-breathed voice* : "Hey there little fella. Want to skip all that dialogue and get straight to the fapping? Come on over this way. Yeah...just click that link over there. Mmmm...yeah, that's it, hit ok on the popups..."

...fuck me, that came off creepier than I intended. :ROFLMAO:
Yepp, that was kind of what I was going for! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's baffling this day and age that people would download files from someone they have no idea who they are....
Hey, we're all pirates. You know we can trust us. Have you ever heard of sleazy links and files on piracy sites and boards? This board has 7,531,851 members at the moment I write this post. That's a little bit more as Hongkong has citizens. So it's a very small crowd. We all know each other.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey, we're all pirates. You know we can trust us. Have you ever heard of sleazy links and files on piracy sites and boards? This board has 7,531,851 members at the moment I write this post. That's a little bit more as Hongkong has citizens. So it's a very small crowd. We all know each other.
Yeah, that is a good point!

Bring on the files!!!!

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
You think too much. It's a harem game. Harems don't work with realism. Especially in fantasy world settings. Just go with the flow and pokemon the girls.
I am, I am.... (I'm fucking them all, but if the choice gives ELIZA more points I select that one).

In the beginning I could select all negative options for ELIZA but still she stayed with you, crazy game...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Have fun with your malware.
wouldn't surprise me at all ever since it was posted this page been acting all weird for me. I have to go back 1 page for this thread to load normally.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Man maybe its just me but the 'Naive innocent princess' trope is so meh to me now, She starts blushing just cause their hands touched or 'indirect kiss from apple' truly Romance anime levels of thought, And is it a financial thing? As in people dislike when their romance interest arent virgins? Because the 120 year old fae or the 7000 year old short-demon goddess being virgins is just so stupid.

Other than these things, its going good, I like the witch girl somewhat, the pirates doing their things,

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes