HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So first time playing this game. I have the mod installed and it keeps skipping the decisions without me clicking them. Any ideas?
Don't use the mod in the OP, it's not updated. Search the thread for Koga's mod instead, it works great.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
What makes the other ones to sluts?
Them sucking and fucking a guy they barely know.

That makes them sluts or 'promiscious' if I don't want to sound blunt.
Who are the main girls?
The one with whom there's a proper relationship progression. The one who jumps on MC's dick soon are meant to be side chicks used for adding quick sexual contents.
The LI's should've the same rights as the MC.
Well, why are you playing a harem game then? The harem is all about power dynamics. The MC is a hypocrite but girls join the harem with their own wish. No one is forcing them. Eliza is powerful enough to reject MC but she's happily remaining in the harem.

I'm not one to sugercoat things. I call things as I see them.

btw you can control how MC acts. You don't want him to become a slut? Don't choose 'slut' choices.

In real life such a dude is something no girl dates intentionally.
Oh boy, you are in for a rude awakening. Such dudes actually end up with many girls. Nowadays girls go for such dudes. A grown up 'ready to settle' woman often stays away from such dudes.

Last edited:

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
In the world where Nephilim takes place men can be promiscuous, women not. Coincidentally in the last update Eliza and Alice even speak about it. It's a dumb trope, we all know. Just accept it. The dev wants to make a pokemon game and is feared of the anti-NTR-brigade. It's their way to deal with the problem. If you want a little bit of realism, don't play harem games, especially not the ones with a fantasy setting.
It's not about the harem per se but the idea of a guy in love(or not depending your choice) is trying to find a solution to help his friend... then from nothing a random girl says "let's fuck" and you player can accept it... timing was horrible imo
Oh and sex scene was ridiculous, Hillside sex scene with Kaylah level of cringe.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You didn't get the point, but it's okay. It was actually already clear to me beforehand. But thanks for the confirmation.

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really hope you don't keep Eliza in that whore outfit for long - please replace it - it is one thing to make her look sexy but quite another when she is around other people wearing no panties and the skirt doesn't even cover her ass

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I really hope you don't keep Eliza in that whore outfit for long - please replace it - it is one thing to make her look sexy but quite another when she is around other people wearing no panties and the skirt doesn't even cover her ass
It's probably just for the date

Reactions: BGRW2020

Susano06

Mar 5, 2022
View attachment 2798635

Overview:
Nephilim
tells the story of a young man growing up.
On a fateful night a wanderer finds our mc (You), he decides to take him under his wing to train him for several years, after being gone for 10 years. You returns to his home village, now a young man hardened by years of rough training & mental challenges from his teacher, you are now ready to follow your own path in life. Still a young man there's much growth to be had on your journey, through challenges, choices, friendships & possibly even love.
Discover what it means to be a *Nephilim*
Will you give in to the powers of darkness.. Or will you be a symbol of hope?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-29
Release Date: 2024-07-24
Developer: BuuPlays - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Multi Mod* -
Gallery* - Fan Sigs
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2476498 View attachment 2281202 View attachment 2281200 View attachment 2456416 View attachment 2456549 View attachment 2476491 View attachment 2476473 View attachment 2456544 View attachment 2633831 View attachment 2633832 View attachment 2633834 View attachment 2633835 View attachment 2633840 View attachment 2798636 View attachment 2798640 View attachment 2798643 View attachment 2798648 View attachment 3022228 View attachment 3022230 View attachment 3214744 View attachment 3214730 View attachment 3214739 View attachment 3214748 View attachment 3342350 View attachment 3342352 View attachment 3342353 View attachment 3342356
Probably will lead to harem

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shitass1001

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm not one to sugercoat things. I call things as I see them.
I would say how you see them, trough your prism, nothing wrong with that, so far I for my instance strongly disagree with almost all points, then again, I also call things how I see them.
Edit: edited some to almost all

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Finally getting around to playing after being behind. I finally saw Eliza's hair people disliked. Honestly I thought it was going to be way worst than it is. I personally can't decide what I like more her hair up in a ponytail or with her hair down in the outfit for the date they both seem equally good to me. Also I feel like her hair down matches perfectly with her date outfit

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Duke Knox's Multi Mods OR LaikDink's & KoGa3's Multi Mods:

Nephilim - Duke Knox - 0.4.5 :
/ (490 Mo)

Nephilim - LaikDink & KoGa3 - 0.4.5 :
/ (477 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Why you playing a harem game then? do you KNOW what you are playing? :ROFLMAO:
you do know harem is optional right.... I perfer the solo path over the harem myself . I only play harem path just to see it and to be honest I don't like the harem path. The Eliza solo one feels the best. But I don't really get what their comment has to do with them playing harem or not, they never said anything about hating this for being a harem optional.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
you do know harem is optional right.... I perfer the solo path over the harem myself . I only play harem path just to see it and to be honest I don't like the harem path. The Eliza solo one feels the best. But I don't really get what their comment has to do with them playing harem or not, they never said anything about hating this for being a harem optional.
I know the harem path is optional.. But it's legit the lore of the game.. But saying "LIs should have the same rights as MC." and calling the "MC a slut" which is fair i guess the mc technically is a "slut." But wow a game in the favor of the reader/player, say it ain't so! But aye it's how the power dynamic works. and when the dev himself even explained the lore of the game, is quite funny with that comment.:whistle::coffee:
I can see there seems to be some people still confused as to how a medieval, male dominated society works. If you wish to play Nephilim with your 2024 morals of a modern day earth, you're free to do so, but expecting it to apply in the lore and story taking place here is downright silly.

There is no such thing as male cheating in Nephilim. A man single or married can take multiple wifes, mistresses, lovers, concubines or whatever else suits him and some women accept it as its the way its always been for them, some of the women may not like it but will still accept it as that's how their society works.

If you're on multiple girls path, the girls will not be yapping on and on about them all being in love with the player in front of each other as they feel that will just cause tension and jealousy. Sometimes a couple of the girls will address their feelings with each other but it will be far from the norm as they mostly prefer to just not think about it.

You can call it cheating, man-whoring, harem, call it pluto if that makes you happy, but that's the how the setting for Nephilim's human society works. If you wish to stay loyal to one girl, do so. If you wish to enjoy the company of all the heroines, do so.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I know the harem path is optional.. But it's legit the lore of the game.. But saying "LIs should have the same rights as MC." and calling the "MC a slut" which is fair i guess the mc technically is a "slut." But wow a game in the favor of the reader/player, say it ain't so! But aye it's how the power dynamic works. and when the dev himself even explained the lore of the game, is quite funny with that comment.:whistle::coffee:
ah I see I read it wrong. I read it as the slutty girls aka the SG should have the same right as the MG's like Eliza to the MC, not sure why I read it so wrong

Reactions: TKdropemoff

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Well finally caught up on the updates I was behind. Very solid updates and cant wait for the next one , looks exciting. but man that was alot of lewd scenes back to back on my harem save. I really liked Anna her dialogue was alot of fun hope to see more of her like her more than Kelly and the potion shop keeper for sure

Anna. and she caught my eye too. ;)
me 2 I lowkey wish she was a Harem member and not a side girl haha . At least I assume she is a side girl

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Well finally caught up on the updates I was behind. Very solid updates and cant wait for the next one , looks exciting. but man that was alot of lewd scenes back to back on my harem save. I really liked Anna her dialogue was alot of fun hope to see more of her like her more than Kelly and the potion shop keeper for sure

me 2 I lowkey wish she was a Harem member and not a side girl haha . At least I assume she is a side girl
I've got her listed as a side girl. But who knows. :unsure: Buu is making it very difficult to distinguish between main & side. :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes