Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yay we are finally on the next page. now this thread loads normally again. Whatever was in the save file that person uploaded made the thread not load fully for me haha

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Because the 120 year old fae or the 7000 year old short-demon goddess being virgins is just so stupid.
Just think of it like dog-years. In fact, they're both 8. That's the FBI at your door.

Yay we are finally on the next page. now this thread loads normally again. Whatever was in the save file that person uploaded made the thread not load fully for me haha
That shit was hitting you too? I couldn't make up my mind what was causing it at first. I think the page / site has some sort of virus scan for uploaded stuff now after the recent malware crap.

Reactions: AlexMpog

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Blackmail isn't a tag for this game. There shouldn't be anything hinting at it either, like how the leader of the little secret assassins did. "She will do as I command. I have something precious to her. She won't fail" Literal blackmail to force someone to do something and threaten them with someone or something that's important to them or to use information against them. Also graphic violence should be a tag since bro really sat there and punched eliza in the lower spin to paralyze her and all the stuff the mc does to those goblins

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Blackmail isn't a tag for this game. There shouldn't be anything hinting at it either, like how the leader of the little secret assassins did. "She will do as I command. I have something precious to her. She won't fail" Literal blackmail to force someone to do something and threaten them with someone or something that's important to them or to use information against them.
I'm gonna play the updates im behind on tomorrow. But correct me if im wrong but does the blackmail tag only apply if it involves blackmail in a sexual manner. As far as I know it's more used as a story device than something for a lewd scene.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I'm gonna play the updates im behind on tomorrow. But correct me if im wrong but does the blackmail tag only apply if it involves blackmail in a sexual manner. As far as I know it's more used as a story device than something for a lewd scene.
I think the tag only applies if its related to something sexual

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Man maybe its just me but the 'Naive innocent princess' trope is so meh to me now, She starts blushing just cause their hands touched or 'indirect kiss from apple' truly Romance anime levels of thought, And is it a financial thing? As in people dislike when their romance interest arent virgins? Because the 120 year old fae or the 7000 year old short-demon goddess being virgins is just so stupid.

Other than these things, its going good, I like the witch girl somewhat, the pirates doing their things,
Man, now people are complaining when girls are virgins. smh

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
3 chapters cooking mc and Eliza... both experiencing and experimenting things together and for no fucking reason mc can fuck a random slut while looking for help? what? I mean... WHAT?

Sure you can reject her but that's not the problem, the problem is why the fuck dev inserted this choice in a delicate moment?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
3 chapters cooking mc and Eliza... both experiencing and experimenting things together and for no fucking reason mc can fuck a random slut while looking for help? what? I mean... WHAT?

Sure you can reject her but that's not the problem, the problem is why the fuck dev inserted this choice in a delicate moment?
In the world where Nephilim takes place men can be promiscuous, women not. Coincidentally in the last update Eliza and Alice even speak about it. It's a dumb trope, we all know. Just accept it. The dev wants to make a pokemon game and is feared of the anti-NTR-brigade. It's their way to deal with the problem. If you want a little bit of realism, don't play harem games, especially not the ones with a fantasy setting.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I personally find the harem a bit more plausible in a fantasy setting than a modern setting. but how I see it this. Eliza is the real romance and relationship everyone else is just a harem member along for the ride if you choose to have sex with them

Reactions: f100racer

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
In the world where Nephilim takes place men can be promiscuous, women not. Coincidentally in the last update Eliza and Alice even speak about it. It's a dumb trope, we all know. Just accept it. The dev wants to make a pokemon game and is feared of the anti-NTR-brigade. It's their way to deal with the problem. If you want a little bit of realism, don't play harem games, especially not the ones with a fantasy setting.
In this particular situation is not even a "harem problem" as you say, in a more "realistic" setting all you need is a sociopathic asshole MC.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I personally find the harem a bit more plausible in a fantasy setting than a modern setting. but how I see it this. Eliza is the real romance and relationship everyone else is just a harem member along for the ride if you choose to have sex with them
I'm down with Eliza being the main love interest, but a strong argument could also be made for Alice (who I dislike, ironically) - you know, childhood friend and all.

Most of the girls are pretty likable, though. Sylph, Luna, uh..."big-tittied maid girl whose name I forget"...etc. :sneaky:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I'm down with Eliza being the main love interest, but a strong argument could also be made for Alice (who I dislike, ironically) - you know, childhood friend and all.

Most of the girls are pretty likable, though. Sylph, Luna, uh..."big-tittied maid girl whose name I forget"...etc. :sneaky:
Anna. and she caught my eye too. ;)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

for me Alice is pretty high up on the list. When I replayed it going Alice path I forget why the part alot of people disliked I didn't dislike for whatever reason id have to replay the part to say why exactly. But yeah Alice has a strong argument but the thing is no one comes close to feeling like a real realtionship besides Eliza yet. Right now everyone feels more like a harem member along for the ride because of how fast things move. At least to me. I'm 3 updates behind so that can change when I catch up tomorrow.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Only main LIs are not sluts.
What makes the other ones to sluts?
The shop girl and the new maid girl are also women and also promiscuous and I'm glad none of the main girls are sluts.
Who are the main girls? You can have with every one of them the "romance path" option. If I remember correct only two in the early versions are not romancable. And btw: no one of the girls are sluts. The only slut I see in this game is MC, who sticks his noodle in everything what breathes. In real life such a dude is something no girl dates intentionally. That's why such fuckers have to lie.
That's how things should be.
No, they should not. The LI's should've the same rights as the MC.

bobsmith104

Mar 4, 2021
So first time playing this game. I have the mod installed and it keeps skipping the decisions without me clicking them. Any ideas?

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes