• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Nephy [v0.1] [ESM] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 803 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 241 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 768 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 206 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Thank you for your hard work

Reactions: jxd and Techstar
Oct 3, 2019
As we talking right now my plan is to have pregnancy in the game as a full thing. Most games just skip through it and stuff. But I still didn't make a final decision yet. As it is my first game, I try to always see first if I can do it and make it look good or not.
Based, take all the time you need to make it a mechanic, it's not too often we get a pregnancy mechanic with incest. That's my view anyways, either way I'll be watching this with interest

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
I have only 3 questions: 1. Can I impregnate family members? 2. Can I impregnate others' wives/gf's? 3. Can I breed them repeatedly? Dammit, answer me you fool!
You find any good games that are yes to all three that you'd recommend?.... probably shouldn't ask here.... won't continue after this one post.

Reactions: jxd

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hm, I am a bit confused why this is even an option.

Because it says this when you click you would like kids in the future.

Is it because the pregnancies are only on solo routes and not on the harem route? If so i would probably not be interested in the game.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018

Is it because the pregnancies are only on solo routes and not on the harem route? If so i would probably not be interested in the game.
This will be sad if it is true.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AdamJohn36

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
game is not bad, i feel that the game will have major change in little time, making it hard to follow or keep coherence with itself without remaking it from the start on a regular basis, the fact that choices are heavy and some part of the story are mandatory while keeping a fast pace make it a bit hard to enjoy for me

moral compass, shedule and current choice are a big turn off as they are now for me, worse "choice" is the one after the sex scene if you commited EVIL act and worse choices are with the possibility to commit said EVIL act, i did not try the main path where you disccard the gf and family because that one felt realy evil to me ><

after playing, it feel like a sandbox was forcefully stuffed inside a vn to prevent adding anything like stats or grind (except the good and evil stats i guess :S)
renders are mostly cute but those brow are a bit freacky the gf's mom is just uggly because of that

still i think the dev have a put quite some thought about what he wanted to do and where he wanted to go, not so sure if he started the game and give it at try thinking about what player would think and feel when playing it :S

note : please don't judge me for being a pervet and destined to go to hell for liking game with incest and harem as a focus T_T

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020

soo so far, only way to not hurt her feelings is to; not peek at landlady AND reject your roomate's confession.
Shitty options either way tbh. you will end up hurting atleast 1 person.

After that I couldnt get myself to continue the game

Reactions: AdamJohn36

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016

This only happened because you choose something that isn't really familiar to be done
or just choose to cheat on her with someone else.
What I want to do within the game is this, you can't choose to be a good and bad boyfriend at the same time. The game won't allow it. You will have to choose. So to sum it up Pregancey route with the girlfriend is a solo route. The rest I didn't decide yet as I answered before.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
This only happened because you choose something that isn't really familiar to be done
or just choose to cheat on her with someone else.
What I want to do within the game is this, you can't choose to be a good and bad boyfriend at the same time. The game won't allow it. You will have to choose. So to sum it up Pregancey route with the girlfriend is a solo route. The rest I didn't decide yet as I answered before.
I see, the only red choice i made was admiting feelings to the younger sister. Definitely not the game for me then as i want to romance and impregnate the whole family the most. Considering the girlfriend was already in a relationship with the main character and i saw harem as one of the tags. I assumed I could add sister to the harem with the red choice. Since that is not the case I wont be interested in playing.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
still i think the dev have a put quite some thought about what he wanted to do and where he wanted to go, not so sure if he started the game and give it at try thinking about what player would think and feel when playing it :S
First of all, thank you for the review. Anyone taking time to say what is on their mind on my game is something that means a lot to me.

the fact that choices are heavy and some part of the story are mandatory while keeping a fast pace make it a bit hard to enjoy for me
I wanted to start the game with a taste of what to expect during it. You see the karma choices and how he goes through the day and a whole look at it so you know what game will you start. Of course, the game will slow down a bit and choices won't go as much as in the beginning because there will be no way to enjoy the game then. It will be just one big choice after the other.

it feel like a sandbox was forcefully stuffed inside a vn to prevent adding anything like stats
I mean, yes this was my intention from the beginning
I wanted the player to be able to make their own choices and to not use a mod or something because this is what makes my game different as you choose your own path. Not just to try to finish the game.

renders are mostly cute but those brow are a bit freacky the gf's mom is just uggly because of that
Sorry to hear that and I apologize as it is my first game so I didn't get everything perfectly yet but I work more on it and I feel like a make a progress with it

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
soo so far, only way to not hurt her feelings is to; not peek at landlady AND reject your roomate's confession.
Shitty options either way tbh. you will end up hurting atleast 1 person.

After that I couldnt get myself to continue the game
I'm sorry that you feel that way but that isn't how real-world work. I mean accepting your Sister's confession isn't something that would *normally* happen. The incest thought of it would make it hard to go with, as for a normal human being, of course.
Like I said the release was just a taste of what to expect through the game

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I see, the only red choice i made was admiting feelings to the younger sister. Definitely not the game for me then as i want to romance and impregnate the whole family the most. Considering the girlfriend was already in a relationship with the main character and i saw harem as one of the tags. I assumed I could add sister to the harem with the red choice. Since that is not the case I wont be interested in playing.
I don't really see how did you get there isn't a harem from what I said.
If anything it only meant that when there is a harem there won't be a girlfriend.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
If anything it only meant that when there is a harem there won't be a girlfriend.
Ah, well maybe you should tell the person who put the harem tag in the tags to remove it. That is where the confusion lies.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Black(?) shirt on a black background is not a good look. Maybe my screen settings aren't the best, but it looks like his head is just floating there.
black.png
It also feels a bit weird when Raphael goes "Her hand it moved so fast!" when the slideshow has just crept past like a truck overtaking you uphill.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I guess I can get past the game then. If the harem and declaring you sister are bad choices, then I guess I'm not interested.

I'm sorry that you feel that way but that isn't how real-world work. I mean accepting your Sister's confession isn't something that would *normally* happen. The incest thought of it would make it hard to go with, as for a normal human being, of course.
Like I said the release was just a taste of what to expect through the game
Fortunately or unfortunately this is a game, and if I can't get a chance to finish all the LIs, then I'm not interested.

In any case, thank you and good luck.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Wait Wait, this is a harem game where trying to add girls to the Harem is considered a bad choice? I am a little confused Isn't the whole point of a harem history to be able to end with all the girls? By the way making pregnancy for the girlfriend exclusive for her solo route is kinda shitty. Dev, people that play harem games usually don't care much about the solo routes, so putting content exclusively to the solo routes isn't going to like to a lot of people.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Wait Wait, this is a harem game where trying to add girls to the Harem is considered a bad choice? I am a little confused Isn't the whole point of a harem history to be able to end with all the girls?
In this it is seen that this is not the case. But I think it's better if ESM13 explains it to be sure if it'is harem, it isn't and to know what kind of harem it's in the appropriate case.

Personally, any version that prevents me from ending up having a romantic relationship with all the LIs doesn't interest me.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
In this it is seen that this is not the case. But I think it's better if ESM13 explains it to be sure if it'is harem, it isn't and to know what kind of harem it's in the appropriate case.

Personally, any version that prevents me from ending up having a romantic relationship with all the LIs doesn't interest me.
Dev is been very confusing i don't know if what he means is that the girlfriend stop been you girlfriend but is till part of the harem or if the harem path exclude the girlfriend. I mostly play harem games so i would rather don't leave any girl behind.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Dev is been very confusing i don't know if what he means is that the girlfriend stop been you girlfriend but is till part of the harem or if the harem path exclude the girlfriend. I mostly play harem games so i would rather don't leave any girl behind.
I only play once, so either I have a harem ending that can include all the LIs that interest me, or what I'm not interested in is in the game.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Well, I downloaded 0.1 just looking at tags. It's no wonder I was wrong. Let's make it some kind of review.
Visual part. Strange. And that sums it all. On one hand, it's Honey Select. So I do not expect much. But dev showed us some skill. It's bad slide show, dev, really bad. Everything else is good though, I put my expectations on Honey Select level and I got what I expected. And that is good. For 0.1 it's more than good.
Story part. Well, it's not much a story but I can say a few words. Too much rails. I get that you can make good or bad choices, it's OK. It's not OK if dev decides if this or that choice is good or bad. To peep on someone... as I see it it doesn't have to be good or bad, this choice usually for player to see some naked bodies. It can be good or bad based on MC's morals. This MC don't have them he's blank state and dev made nothing to show us his moral compass. Or, better variant, help us to create his moral compass. Then the choice with MC's sister. I can tell dev that force players to do something is not good. And helping MC's sister with her feelings isn't something bad for itself. To make this choice the reason for infinite loop for children is bad for sure. So right now it is too early to say about story but storymaking seems like the one-way railroad from dev to players. Unlike Killer7 games it's not something we, players, like. Another thing I want to add is that quiz in the future. Dev told us MC will be questioned, showed us some hints and that's all. When (and if) there will be a 0.2 we will forgot all the hints. It's senseless to make all this hints and not to make a quiz with these hints.
Characters part. That's the worst. MC at 30 thinking as a teenager is a sign. No one lives till 30 if he thinks like MC, he's just try to kill himself at 18, maybe at 19 if his mind is really slow. I know what I'm talking about I had my part of such thinking in my appropriate years. And I was really slow, such thoughts was with me till I was 22. MC is loser and by itself it's not a problem. The problem is when he's comes back in time he's the same loser. When he's at last year of his school he, by storyteller's will, can have all he wants. But, alas, it's not his decision to make but some creatures from above (or maybe it's allmighty dev). So, as a player, I feel like I can choose nothhing besides two paths written by dev to players. It's like kinetik novel there's nothing that based on your actions, all actions are already written by dev, follow them if you want to see something.
And, yeah, it's bad to show as tags that are not in the game. Like pregnancy, for example. Whatever you do, it's only two days and there's no pregnant characters from the first string of code to the last, it's something that we, players may see in the future. Or not. Dev will decide.

• Angry
Reactions: FloridaNed
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes