Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
What was great about Tactics 1 is that if you went to the message log, you could see the hidden text.

The alternate to obscured text would either be no text or full text, both scenarios don't work when setting NTR atmosphere.

Idk if there are any alternatives but I wouldn't mind at all if the text is similar to what was done in the first installment.
Any solution that involves an altered textbox would have the full text in the message log. That's the most desirable solution regardless because it means I don't have to manually edit every scene to make the voyeur version.

Really cool idea.

Hopefully next game they even start fucking mid battle behind each other back.
Rippable clothes doesn't work with this game because each character has too many possible classes. It would be cool though.

As for more sex acts in the middle of battle, yes that is planned.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Any solution that involves an altered textbox would have the full text in the message log. That's the most desirable solution regardless because it means I don't have to manually edit every scene to make the voyeur version.

Rippable clothes doesn't work with this game because each character has too many possible classes. It would be cool though.

As for more sex acts in the middle of battle, yes that is planned.
More mid battle ad-hoc lewdness that feels like FE's support points going up fits the engine and premise so damn well.

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
Does transforming Carwyn look you out of the Triumphant route by itself or is the groping part. There's two stats related to this in the info: feminization and corruption.

Euphorism

Sep 5, 2024
Hello.

After finishing the game in normal mode and triumphant ending, i have a few things to say.
First congrats its a great game, as a fan of fire emblem series it was actually a great experience.
But their is a few things i would like you have done in the game.
So the first one is obviously the triangle system of weapon of fire emblem. Because at some point, i think even if i restart the game in difficult mode, i would still be able to beat the game with Mc and Gwen alone.
Bringing the triangle system, will make the gropping part less boring too, and make it more tactical in every way possible, im all about forcing the player to use every character to feel like its a real group. So please to try to consider to bring the triangle in your next games or update of this game. I actually try a run with the groping part, but its kinda boring/not that much interesting ( thats only my opinion).
Since the MC is not a gigachad in the beginning, but become one on the end, i would have prefer that he grows into it, and that its not like the dude wake up one day and decide to be one, i can understand the fact that he was fighting for his life and suddenly he was like ( fuck yeah lets be a gigachad) but in my opinion it feels that it comes too fast.

Of course im going to complain about the fact that it was a short game, that doesnt have animation of the sexual content, but since its a fire emblem like, it did not bother me that much. But adding more chapter into the game will make some part of the triumphant road more realistic in my opinion.

Their is a important bug that you forgot to fix, the first time we transform the kobold in dragon mode, he have a chat with the 3 others males characters that i just killed 2-3 chapters before so it should not have trigger this scene. ( Since i was on triumphant road and they were dead ^^ ).

And if u release another game, i really would appreciate a orgy theme. Like a group of lovers fighting for life or trying to build a new kingdom with their own rules ( that was just some example ^^) .. And adding the system of children of Fire emblem, with ever by adding some kind of time travel ( like in fire emblem awakening) or time skipping like you did on the end of the game, to be able to play with them at some point.
And of course to be able to choose which class they will be fighting with. By either mating specific people to obtain specific class. Or let the player decide which class we want the children's to fight. Or completly random.
A little character creation in the beginning of the game could be fun too, like we choose that the mc will be a man/women/trans/combat helicopter or a fkin chair hahaha ( with different background etc..)
Because at some point that kind of content make in my opinion, the game more easier to restart. ( but i guess a absolute nightmare in terms of writing a good story and how long it will take to make a game like this)

And again, congrats i really feel like i was playing a game, compare to most of the content on this website. And that i felt rewarded no matter what choice i was making, even if i did not finish the gropping roads of the game and i dont really intend to, it was fun.

I really hope that you make another great game like this one in the future, even without any animation. Sorry for the bad english, not my mother language ^^.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Hello.

After finishing the game in normal mode and triumphant ending, i have a few things to say.
First congrats its a great game, as a fan of fire emblem series it was actually a great experience.
But their is a few things i would like you have done in the game.
So the first one is obviously the triangle system of weapon of fire emblem. Because at some point, i think even if i restart the game in difficult mode, i would still be able to beat the game with Mc and Gwen alone.
Bringing the triangle system, will make the gropping part less boring too, and make it more tactical in every way possible, im all about forcing the player to use every character to feel like its a real group. So please to try to consider to bring the triangle in your next games or update of this game. I actually try a run with the groping part, but its kinda boring/not that much interesting ( thats only my opinion).
Since the MC is not a gigachad in the beginning, but become one on the end, i would have prefer that he grows into it, and that its not like the dude wake up one day and decide to be one, i can understand the fact that he was fighting for his life and suddenly he was like ( fuck yeah lets be a gigachad) but in my opinion it feels that it comes too fast.

Of course im going to complain about the fact that it was a short game, that doesnt have animation of the sexual content, but since its a fire emblem like, it did not bother me that much. But adding more chapter into the game will make some part of the triumphant road more realistic in my opinion.

Their is a important bug that you forgot to fix, the first time we transform the kobold in dragon mode, he have a chat with the 3 others males characters that i just killed 2-3 chapters before so it should not have trigger this scene. ( Since i was on triumphant road and they were dead ^^ ).

And if u release another game, i really would appreciate a orgy theme. Like a group of lovers fighting for life or trying to build a new kingdom with their own rules ( that was just some example ^^) .. And adding the system of children of Fire emblem, with ever by adding some kind of time travel ( like in fire emblem awakening) or time skipping like you did on the end of the game, to be able to play with them at some point.
And of course to be able to choose which class they will be fighting with. By either mating specific people to obtain specific class. Or let the player decide which class we want the children's to fight. Or completly random.
A little character creation in the beginning of the game could be fun too, like we choose that the mc will be a man/women/trans/combat helicopter or a fkin chair hahaha ( with different background etc..)
Because at some point that kind of content make in my opinion, the game more easier to restart. ( but i guess a absolute nightmare in terms of writing a good story and how long it will take to make a game like this)

And again, congrats i really feel like i was playing a game, compare to most of the content on this website. And that i felt rewarded no matter what choice i was making, even if i did not finish the gropping roads of the game and i dont really intend to, it was fun.

I really hope that you make another great game like this one in the future, even without any animation. Sorry for the bad english, not my mother language ^^.
I'm glad you liked it.
It sounds like you played through the Carwyn Triumphant route as your first playthrough. That's not really the intended experience. It has fewer levels than the rest of the routes. And the characterization of Carwyn is meant as a catharsis after seeing the other routes. The chad turn isn't supposed to be a natural extension of his character. It's just fun seeing him go against his more passive attitude and take all the girls and fuck over all the NTRers.

Hunt1222

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone have issues of buying stuff in the shop and just not seeing it anywhere?

Edit: I am an idiot and realized what I was doing wrong.

Last edited:

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
i wish there was a route where carwyn female and gwen loves eachother but yet both of them get completely groped/raped/molested even in front of eachother during battles and they react when the other gets molested during those battle gropes. so they are a couple yet cocksleeves to the others. (now you can pair with vivienne who can learn female carwyn's cockhungry weakness so she becomes a bit more forceful like a yandere who just wants to please carwyn)

anyway, nice game. well done dev.

Reactions: Bad_boy99 and Volta

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
Since the game tracks Carwyn's femininity and corruption separately, is there a possibility for the normal non-corruption route endings but Carwyn has fully embraced femininity in a future version? If you are still working on this at all, that is.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone suggest me more game like this?
Depending on if you're after an SRPG maker game with good adult content or an NTR game, i don't know of another game that does both.
For the former i'd suggest Succubus Senki. For the latter i'd probably go with Summer Sweepers.
Succubus Senki was a manual translation by Giratina and has been finished a while now, it's pretty good if you are okay with the art style. As for summer sweepers it's not an SRPG but a minesweeper/puzzle game with almost entirely voyeur+NTR content but doesn't do it in a bad way. I never felt like any character was being treated like shit(except perhaps the concierge's husband, but he's never seen in game).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bad_boy99

grapehazard

Mar 26, 2018
Thank you! for this played the earlier releases of the game.

When you released the game with the Carwynn Thruimph update I bought it on steam. It's awesome and felt amazing seeing Carwynn just win. Thank you for taking your time to make that, made the game sweeter. I like NTR but I also like vanilla shit and you provided great vanilla + a complete route where Carwynn is just a chad.

Looking forward to the sequel.

Euphorism

Sep 5, 2024
Can someone suggest me more game like this?
On this website i found 2 other games, first one is Azure Orphanage ( got a few bugs here and there but solid fire emblem like game) and the other one is Heelfall ( not a big fan, its mostly about farming your character to finish a very short game)

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes