BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As the game is at the moment, she's not on a femdom route. I have some ideas though...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My interest in the MC dominating Tina is rather low: I don't like maledom and unlike femdom, I don't feel particularly satisfied to prevent it from happening, so in general maledom doesn't add anything that interests me.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
My interest in the MC dominating Tina is rather low: I don't like maledom and unlike femdom, I don't feel particularly satisfied to prevent it from happening, so in general maledom doesn't add anything that interests me.
Then this means that you're into more vanilla relationships, right?
Because this is not a game with vanilla relationships :WeSmart:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Then this means that you're into more vanilla relationships, right?
Because this is not a game with vanilla relationships :WeSmart:
I'm in the game to avoid femdom. Any sexual relationship that the MC has with any girl will be because I consider it appropriate for that fact.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yk that your last posts make no fucking sense?

i mean .. really?

View attachment 2465098
I have strange tastes, and among them is to avoid certain things: I like games where the MC can choose whether or not to rape the girls to choose not to. I like to play games where they try to dominate the MC to avoid those scenes (which, in the case of male MCs, which is what I usually play, means avoiding femdom scenes).

What I like about this game is that every time a femdom scene has happened I have had the opportunity to say no.

I'm not saying that everyone has these preferences, but if the game lets me, then I'm going to enjoy it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I think you can count on that. If you've played enough adult games, that's a given!
But that won't be an easy scene to unlock ;)
Are you talking about at the same time like a 3some or just banging both of them but they don’t know about it. Cause that would also be hard to keep secret living in the same apartment. Don’t think I see Mrs jones or Tina being to keen on the idea of sharing him together mommy daughter style, though I wouldn’t be opposed to it

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Are you talking about at the same time like a 3some or just banging both of them but they don’t know about it. Cause that would also be hard to keep secret living in the same apartment. Don’t think I see Mrs jones or Tina being to keen on the idea of sharing him together mommy daughter style, though I wouldn’t be opposed to it
This is a major spoiler about potential scenes...

leo5298

May 23, 2022
As the game is at the moment, she's not on a femdom route. I have some ideas though...
I could easily see Tina's character play a "brat" type of character, that just likes to mess with MC for fun if he's too submissive. She could just keep pushing her luck to see how much she can get away with in tormenting him sexually.

• Red Heart

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
This is a major spoiler about potential scenes...

I could also see a case where we’re banging Mrs Robinson late at night and the noise from the bed squeaking or the headboard hitting the wall wakes up Tina who catches you banging her mom and takes pics of it to blackmail you with., says she will show her dad the pics unless you make her cum too.well It’s a dirty job but somebody’s gotta do it

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I could also see a case where we’re banging Mrs Robinson late at night and the noise from the bed squeaking or the headboard hitting the wall wakes up Tina who catches you banging her mom and takes pics of it to blackmail you with., says she will show her dad the pics unless you make her cum too.well It’s a dirty job but somebody’s gotta do it
............. naaaaaaaaah

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
How are you? I hope you are having a good time. I am glad to hear you are planning to release the update this month. I missed Andrea so much :LOL:. Is there any scenes with her in next update?
Not for this release. The next one for sure.

Reactions: Gamesstar
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes