the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
First things first I'm not really into femdom, I don't like hardcore femdom but I can tolerate soft femdom. Usually I wouldn't play a femdom focused game but the summary and the devs explanation of the femdom in the game got me interested.

So I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the game because when I read the summary and comments I was expecting the point system to be dom and sub points, but was surprised by the lust and experience points as well and how they all actually matter in how they effect the story because certain option are only usable after having a certain amount of points in the choices category and that could actually lead to less or more option to get more points.

For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also the other group of like points for girls which you get depending on which of the 4 main choice points you pick so you may want one girl to like you more but the option you want to pick won't give you those like points or the option that will might be closed off because you don't have enough points for it. I like the choices and how the points system works because I had to actually think about which one I should pick to maximize my playthrough, I decided to go with focusing on the dom and experience points while every now and then dipping into lust and avoiding sub points as much as possible.

Some people in the comments seemed to be disappointed with the MC's progress down the dom route but I think its pretty reasonable for the amount of time that's passing and it's not like there's no progress. He does get more assertive with the landlady and daughter along with outright saying not to Andrea in the office if you pick that choice. He may not be the Chad Alphigma Male Supreme with the Heavy Balls he's meant to be, but there is progress.

So first for the ones who don't like femdom there is a dom path but the dev has said that it is going to be a slow burn for the MC's confidence and dominance, the main focus is going to be femdom because the dev likes that so expect to have less content on the dom route. Basically if you don't like slow burn and you're definitely not going down the the sub route the game may not be for you but like I say at the end the chapters aren't super long so the slow burn may not be too slow. And if you don't mind the slow burn you should also understand that you won't be able to avoid all femdom scenes they are soft femdom but still femdom so if you can't stand that then the game is not for you and guys I understand being mad about it I get it.
Those of us going down the dom route are playing the long game, remember that.

And for the Femdom lovers...not much to say. This game seems to be made for you and while I didn't go down any of the sub route there was still some femdom down the dom route so I imagine there's even more down the sub route so go for it you femdom lovers you.

One more thing I will say is that the chapters are short which is not necessarily a bad thing there are some devs that are bit too long winded with the story to sexy times ratio but the chapters could be a bit longer.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
First things first I'm not really into femdom, I don't like hardcore femdom but I can tolerate soft femdom. Usually I wouldn't play a femdom focused game but the summary and the devs explanation of the femdom in the game got me interested.

So I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the game because when I read the summary and comments I was expecting the point system to be dom and sub points, but was surprised by the lust and experience points as well and how they all actually matter in how they effect the story because certain option are only usable after having a certain amount of points in the choices category and that could actually lead to less or more option to get more points.

For example

There's also the other group of like points for girls which you get depending on which of the 4 main choice points you pick so you may want one girl to like you more but the option you want to pick won't give you those like points or the option that will might be closed off because you don't have enough points for it. I like the choices and how the points system works because I had to actually think about which one I should pick to maximize my playthrough, I decided to go with focusing on the dom and experience points while every now and then dipping into lust and avoiding sub points as much as possible.

Some people in the comments seemed to be disappointed with the MC's progress down the dom route but I think its pretty reasonable for the amount of time that's passing and it's not like there's no progress. He does get more assertive with the landlady and daughter along with outright saying not to Andrea in the office if you pick that choice. He may not be the Chad Alphigma Male Supreme with the Heavy Balls he's meant to be, but there is progress.

So first for the ones who don't like femdom there is a dom path but the dev has said that it is going to be a slow burn for the MC's confidence and dominance, the main focus is going to be femdom because the dev likes that so expect to have less content on the dom route. Basically if you don't like slow burn and you're definitely not going down the the sub route the game may not be for you but like I say at the end the chapters aren't super long so the slow burn may not be too slow. And if you don't mind the slow burn you should also understand that you won't be able to avoid all femdom scenes they are soft femdom but still femdom so if you can't stand that then the game is not for you and guys I understand being mad about it I get it.
Those of us going down the dom route are playing the long game, remember that.

And for the Femdom lovers...not much to say. This game seems to be made for you and while I didn't go down any of the sub route there was still some femdom down the dom route so I imagine there's even more down the sub route so go for it you femdom lovers you.

One more thing I will say is that the chapters are short which is not necessarily a bad thing there are some devs that are bit too long winded with the story to sexy times ratio but the chapters could be a bit longer.
Wow! Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with the game! I really appreciate it! :love:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
For example
I don't remember having the opportunity to lie and say yes... Although as far as I remember the first meeting with Andrea is in her office where she only gives the MC the opportunity to be dominant (not that I would have chosen the other option) and spank the blonde girl.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I don't remember having the opportunity to lie and say yes... Although as far as I remember the first meeting with Andrea is in her office where she only gives the MC the opportunity to be dominant (not that I would have chosen the other option) and spank the blonde girl.
the_fluff is referring to the choice in CH2 when Andrea asks you to become a sub. There you have an option to lie and say yes :)

Reactions: BlasKyau

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hmm. Maybe will play later when there is no other games to play. Femdom is not for me
It is optional if you make the right choices.

The footjob/humiliation happens if you're a sub and "not a good boy", and therefore it's a punishment :giggle:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
the_fluff is referring to the choice in CH2 when Andrea asks you to become a sub. There you have an option to lie and say yes :)
Something else I forgot to mention, I think there's a bug for one of the choices. For the blowjob scene I stayed dominant and then clamjammed Maureen and when the MC comes home and the Landlady asks how it was if you pick the lust option you don't get any points for it.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Something else I forgot to mention, I think there's a bug for one of the choices. For the blowjob scene I stayed dominant and then clamjammed Maureen and when the MC comes home and the Landlady asks how it was if you pick the lust option you don't get any points for it.
Yeah, it’s my bad. Another person mentioned it in this thread and I’m going to fix on the next version.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
As far as I remember, in my game the first time I see Andrea is in her office when she blackmails the MC.

Possibly this game has many routes and I have chosen the one with the least content.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
As far as I remember, in my game the first time I see Andrea is in her office when she blackmails the MC.

Possibly this game has many routes and I have chosen the one with the least content.
Yeah I mention this in my review, this game is femdom focused so if you go down the pure dom route expect a slow burn for the first half. The dev is going to work on dom stuff for the MC but it's gonna take time story wise so if you're looking for immediate gratification (which there's nothing wrong with) then you might have to wait a couple updates or this may not be the game for you.

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah I mention this in my review, this game is femdom focused so if you go down the pure dom route expect a slow burn for the first half. The dev is going to work on dom stuff for the MC but it's gonna take time story wise so if you're looking for immediate gratification (which there's nothing wrong with) then you might have to wait a couple updates or this may not be the game for you.
The only scene I've "seen" in my game is how the MC spanks a blonde girl. I guess he spanked her because that's what he's been told to do, I used CTRL to skip that part.

I'm actually playing for the promise of revenge on those who blackmail the MC. The only gratifying thing about the maledom scenes is that the MC gains confidence, and I don't have any need to watch those scenes to be gratified, knowing that the MC grows and gains more and more self-confidence is worth it. In fact, if I could make the MC gain confidence without having to watch the maledom scenes that would be perfect. But I'm going to assume it won't be possible.

Wait, so are you looking for the foot job and humiliation or are you trying to avoid it?
I'm pretty sure he has no interest in humiliation or footjob. Nor in the femdom.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
hi bro can u tell me the personality of both now please I haven't played updated game but please Asmodeus_
That ruins the whole purpose of the game.

Their personalities are not even revealed in the game, yet.

Are you asking on who to pick?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Very nice game so far. (Now I'm actually fine with "Measuring my cum" is on hold. This one is even better.)
You can feel that there was spent plenty thought on how to prepare the stage for the game and you feel that there will be some rich story elements ahead, which let's you really look out for more.

I like femdom games that start more or less with normal behaving women and the MC can become trapped into femdom paths by mean long term plots of some girls (and without the necessity to select the stupid choices).
Therefore, the start is really awesome and I hope that the femdom stuff will escalate over time even more.

Personal best case endings include that MC becomes a sex slave against his will with bondage and more urination stuff. Not sure, if this game will have such optional outcome, but I'm also glad about lighter femdom, if written clever. And after this start, my hopes are high that this will be a clever one.

Thanks for this pleasant game. I will follow this one closely.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes