IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
"Anti-Player" choice to choose to "cheat" saves bullshit 15GB download for nothing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck with the "completed" game anyway, I'm out though.
I’m not even nearly a good enough coder to make the game run without bugs and you think I’m able to create complex anti cheat systems??

The game’s console is automatically on.

All you have to do is enter the codes you want.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar
There's another way to do this.
While creating your character, press SHIFT+O and enter:
statslimit = 600​

This way you'll have 600 points to spend at the beginning.

As you're playing the game more and more variables will show up if you press SHIFT+D and Variable Viewer. Gotta warn you though. Those variables are there for a reason. Some will be tied into progression which mean you could brick your progress if you type in the wrong things.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I’m not even nearly a good enough coder to make the game run without bugs and you think I’m able to create complex anti cheat systems??

The game’s console is automatically on.

All you have to do is enter the codes you want.
then i wonder where did these people who get the anti cheat message spatz in their face came from?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
IndianaTK Is there a variable I can punch in to make the tip for the "Adente Storyline" progress?
I bought the Rock Gloves early and now the phone tip won't go away.
It seems that I'm still advancing in the quest line, but the tip won't advance with it.

BTW, loved both the original game and this.

EDIT: I tried "RGloves = False" and then bought them again in the mall. It didn't change the phone tip though.

EDIT2: Seems that getting as far as Gertrude fixed it. I don't know if it was because I repurchased the gloves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranonymous

rookie1212

Jun 27, 2022
guys,, so i at the beginning of mission where i ned to buy 4 4 advance circuit,, once i buy it and goes to hide out,, i cant progress the mission becuase the character is not there,, also need to grind money for everythinmg,, kinda annoying

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Guys, I am going to disappoint you, this is not a surprise release of a new full game.

This game is (only slightly) remaster version of City of Women
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-city-of-women-v0-1-indianatk.131320/

And City of Women is direct sequel of Master of the Earth: Reborn
https://f95zone.to/threads/master-of-the-earth-reborn-r-v1-0-indianatk.56201/

And the author still calls this game Master of the Earth II in the intro to add even more to our confusion :ROFLMAO:

BaasB
It would be good to mention in the post ;)
Yeah definitely had the feeling like I was missing something in the beginning of the game.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
IndianaTK What sets apart the Steam edition from the Patreon edition?
From what he said in the thread, it sounds like there's less content in the steam version (at least for now) than the Patreon one.

It was kind of unclear if the steam version will ever have all the Patreon content.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me where to get outfits for haura? She said at the mall or something, but there are only outfits for other people, none for haura. Where to get stuff for haura?

SUBEl2O

May 27, 2017
I finally beat the game

Walkthrough (Guide)
This is the first time I write the guide so please stick with me. Before anything else, you should download the bug fix from this post first >>Bugfix<<

And before going into the guide here are things you should know(what I've known so far):
In character creation menu if you choose
Valencia's = You'll get the Brewing Potions menu in Home
Sarah's = +25 Charisma
Hunter's = +80 Punch Power
Business = 10K starting money and get 500$ (Normally 100$) each click when working in Coffee Shop
Fornicator = +300 Max Stamina

in character creation menu
Health stat = Intelligence
Natural Power = Power
Stamina has 2 number: the current stamina which refill itself to max after you sleep and the max stamina which indicate how many stamina you can have.

You should put stat into Stamina (If you are not Fornicator) and Punch Power anything other than these are grind-able
Stamina grinding is hard(?)
Punch Power is actually your damage when you attack enemy

Okay now for the walk!

Read the story and do what you've been asked to do and

Last edited:

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
This is a bug, it's fixed in the steam version. Try putting this file in your game folder and replacing the old one.

Install Valencia in your room and talk to her. Or reduce it at the Ares tower

I'm just about to add captions to the steam versions.

Honestly all the questions and problems found here are fixed in the steam version. It allows me to post an update quickly
There file is listed as scripts1. so replace a file named scripts1, or remove the 1 from the name and replace scripts.rpa?

mp333

Jun 17, 2017
Well im stuck on renting the studio bought it before the train quest and now i cant go there and nothing in the club either so if i can somehow unbuy the studio with some cheat i dunno what to do.

supermen2078

May 19, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\Nevermeetyourheroes\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\Nevermeetyourheroes\renpy\main.py", line 427, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\Nevermeetyourheroes\renpy\loader.py", line 263, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "E:\save\NothingINhere\Nevermeetyourheroes\renpy\loader.py", line 135, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307

Wed Jul 26 07:12:06 2023

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes