SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
hmm, doing that doesnt do anything. There is an option with ? and an option to buy a studio, but nothing else. Was there anything else you can think of?
All I can tell you is that I bribed her, spoke with her unpleasant ass again & then I spent a fortune on 5 or 6 costumes for Haura. :HideThePain:

Your game might be as glitched out as mine. o_O I never had the option to make potions & no matter who I chose as the MC's mother it made no difference in how the game unfolded. :ROFLMAO: "Choices sorta matter" tag? :(

Reactions: HathgarNiche

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
All I can tell you is that I bribed her, spoke with her unpleasant ass again & then I spent a fortune on 5 or 6 costumes for Haura. :HideThePain:

Your game might be as glitched out as mine. o_O I never had the option to make potions & no matter who I chose as the MC's mother it made no difference in how the game unfolded. :ROFLMAO: "Choices sorta matter" tag? :(
Ok thamnks. I hope not!

• Sad
Reactions: SheHump

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Can't we get a torrent link
Right here.
Here you go lads, enjoy.
NeverMeetYourHeroes-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SkeleBoner

Aug 8, 2020
Needed to use the renpy mod to force the maison story to continue because the dialogue box just didnt appear.

because there are several paths you can take with the game that lock you out of other paths entirely there really should be a gallery even if its just another mod. For instance if you side with the giants you dont get cured but you can get the store clerk to blow you, but if you side with Gertrude you get cured but cant get the clerk to blow you.
Hell just give me a gallery so I can see scenes over again. Terrible choice not to add a gallery if you only give me the option to see any fuck scene only one time. honestly infuriating.

why no fuck scenes with selina, mia, medisa, meg, lacy, or the ares triplets? you clearly have models for them in game. hell you gave use bare minimum pearl necklace scenes with the giant natalie.
There was so much you could have done with alot of the models and you just didnt do anything with them

other minor nitpicks:
why is there an option to vore frost but not knowlege? theyre both prisoners.
the exp leveling system is a pain. the grind is too much for too little reward. once you reach level 20 you dont even need the skills you unlock at that level because everyone dies in 1 hit

the models are fantastic. absolute fucking dumptrucks. built like a fucking mewtwo. and fucking variety. not every girl has massive knockers and not every girl is fucking shredded. i very much like what i see. i just hate what i have to do in this game to see it.

Last edited:

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
Needed to use the renpy mod to force the maison story to continue because the dialogue box just didnt appear.

because there are several paths you can take with the game that lock you out of other paths entirely there really should be a gallery even if its just another mod. For instance if you side with the giants you dont get cured but you can get the store clerk to blow you, but if you side with Gertrude you get cured but cant get the clerk to blow you.
Hell just give me a gallery so I can see scenes over again. Terrible choice not to add a gallery if you only give me the option to see any fuck scene only one time. honestly infuriating.

why no fuck scenes with selina, mia, medisa, meg, lacy, or the ares triplets? you clearly have models for them in game. hell you gave use bare minimum pearl necklace scenes with the giant natalie.
There was so much you could have done with alot of the models and you just didnt do anything with them

other minor nitpicks:
why is there an option to vore frost but not knowlege? theyre both prisoners.
the exp leveling system is a pain. the grind is too much for too little reward. once you reach level 20 you dont even need the skills you unlock at that level because everyone dies in 1 hit

the models are fantastic. absolute fucking dumptrucks. built like a fucking mewtwo. and fucking variety. not every girl has massive knockers and not every girl is fucking shredded. i very much like what i see. i just hate what i have to do in this game to see it.
1. I merely went to a previous save & then chose to spare Gert. The GTS blowie was better than Nat's. :D

2. Selina is a lesbian. :p Mia might be a bot. :alien: All the others? You can't bang them all. Heck, I wanted to bang the BBW at the mansion & nail Mindhunter.

Life goes on. The MC got enough action. Dia, Haura, rich bitch, the professor, AI & the superchicks were fine. :BootyTime:

3. Frost was the worst of the lot. She was too dangerous to spare. :mad: Knowledge? She was still useful. Like Memoir... o_O

4. The grind is worth it for one hit, one kill take downs. :cool:

5. Agreed, the gigantomastia level tits & Mega Asses are Out Of This World. The animations are pretty spiffy. I didn't mind the mini games & subsequent planning required for the end game content. Hell, I earned my Happy Ending(s)! :PogChamp:

Reactions: GR8PAIN

SkeleBoner

Aug 8, 2020
1. I merely went to a previous save & then chose to spare Gert. The GTS blowie was better than Nat's. :D

2. Selina is a lesbian. :p Mia might be a bot. :alien: All the others? You can't bang them all. Heck, I wanted to bang the BBW at the mansion & nail Mindhunter.

Life goes on. The MC got enough action. Dia, Haura, rich bitch, the professor, AI & the superchicks were fine. :BootyTime:

3. Frost was the worst of the lot. She was too dangerous to spare. :mad: Knowledge? She was still useful. Like Memoir... o_O

4. The grind is worth it for one hit, one kill take downs. :cool:

5. Agreed, the gigantomastia level tits & Mega Asses are Out Of This World. The animations are pretty spiffy. I didn't mind the mini games & subsequent planning required for the end game content. Hell, I earned my Happy Ending(s)! :PogChamp:
Yes her blowie is better but i needed to see everything to be sure which required more than one playthrough.

Everyone is a lesbian until they get that MC shmeat. Val is a bot but you still shove a plug into her receptacle and fill her tanks who cares if mia is one too lemme smash. it was such a waste to not bang so many of them. and i know im asking for the moon here but it would have been fun to unite the gangs into one by converting them to the church of MC with enough "usage" after you kick their asses.

yes she was the worst but i would still liked to have vored the other prisoners too.

the grind isnt worth it because theres not enough enemies to fight. theres more boss fights than there are mob fights.

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
Yes her blowie is better but i needed to see everything to be sure which required more than one playthrough.

Everyone is a lesbian until they get that MC shmeat. Val is a bot but you still shove a plug into her receptacle and fill her tanks who cares if mia is one too lemme smash. it was such a waste to not bang so many of them. and i know im asking for the moon here but it would have been fun to unite the gangs into one by converting them to the church of MC with enough "usage" after you kick their asses.

yes she was the worst but i would still liked to have vored the other prisoners too.

the grind isnt worth it because theres not enough enemies to fight. theres more boss fights than there are mob fights.
Well, you're supposed to play a few different times to explore different MC backgrounds.

Not all of them are lesbians. See the Rich lady in the mansion & the teacher at the college, & Ruby. Beside it fits the worldbuilding that women hook up with each other.

The game isn't perfect but it is Finished & tells a functional story. The protagonist got more than enough punanny.

The crime families can be dealt with in a later sequel. The power vacuum of the Seven will be a bigger problem.

Knowledge was able to warn the MC about the dangers of the other worlds. She is still needed. Frost was scum.

Maybe we can feed other prisoners to the big ladies in the future. Vore isn't my thing. I would rather have straight sex with giantesses.

I didn't mind whacking mobs for blood to feed Memoir.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
An interesting concept but the game is TOO buggy for a "complete" status.
And whats with this deformed female characters? I mean, I could understand that if that was developer concept of "deformed world" (where all humans look like that). But the game HAVE beautiful and "normal" looking female characters, why ruin all with this malformed abominations?

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
An interesting concept but the game is TOO buggy for a "complete" status.
And whats with this deformed female characters? I mean, I could understand that if that was developer concept of "deformed world" (where all humans look like that). But the game HAVE beautiful and "normal" looking female characters, why ruin all with this malformed abominations?
What deformed characters? Dia has the best ass & the rest have awesome racks.

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Really a great game mate IndianaTK i got game on steam since i wanted to support u somehow! Keep up the good work! I liked your last game too!
hope u add the cut content soon too! And wish would have a better gallery for all the girls! But just wanted to let u know the game was good! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: GR8PAIN and SheHump
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes