FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Anyone know what happened to the developer? Been awfully quiet for awhile, sent him a message on Patreon last week and didn't get a response

DajjalSaint

Mar 16, 2018
This is a bug, it's fixed in the steam version. Try putting this file in your game folder and replacing the old one.

Install Valencia in your room and talk to her. Or reduce it at the Ares tower

I'm just about to add captions to the steam versions.

Honestly all the questions and problems found here are fixed in the steam version. It allows me to post an update quickly
how to download this file?

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my unofficial Android port of Never meet your heroes 1.0
All the usual guf, gestures , menu options, variable viewer(console) etc etc

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/never.meet.your.heros/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Any bugs, you'll need to supply the log.txt and/or a save

1.0 APK(60MB):

RPA file(3.06GB):

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Currently Downloading However I cannot unpack the files as it is a rar with a part 1 rar file extension it keeps locking up can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong please. Or is it necessary to download all 4 files before unpacking with 7zip

EDIT- Yep my Apologies had to download all 4 files before unpacking.

Last edited:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Still radio silent from the dev, can anyone confirm he's still working on this game or any new projects?
There was this post in "The Lord of Time" thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-lord-of-time-v0-1-indianatk.122082/post-11562575

The City of Women was already completed a while ago. It is just that f95 fucked up the threads because the dev changed its name to "Never meet your heroes". So instead of changing the name of the game in its thread, they just marked it as abandoned and a new thread was created for it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/never-meet-your-heroes-final-itk.164714/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-city-of-women-v0-1-indianatk.131320/#post-9017948
They are the same game and it is completed.
They are now working in remaking "Cartel mom" into "Cartel Simulator", dev said that he will deliver a huge update that will basically be the completed game. So I am guessing that they are working full time on that and this game is indeed on hold for now.
So maybe that's what the dev is working on now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
someone help me im stuck here...

Go to the city & defeat Ice Sabre, Firemom & the other two featured super heroines whose name you should have learned by now. :coffee:

After the required number of fights, one of the lady capes will spill the beans about a super prison. :illuminati:

A whole new can of worms (and whoopass) will be opened... :BootyTime:

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
someone help me im stuck here...
Oh, and Chantelle requires Mall Items like shoes & gloves, Birth Control & Fight Training. :HideThePain:

Lot of busy work & back tracking, but it's nice to bang a slim athletic chick for a change. :giggle:

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes