May 31, 2018
I have some question, does this game have subtitle? I want to know all about the story but sometimes I can't catch the word. And also at the beginning when you wakeup or open your eye there's a text "Master of the earth 2" or master......2 something, what about the 1??? I'm just at the very first part of the game.

Murew

Apr 27, 2017
This is a bug, it's fixed in the steam version. Try putting this file in your game folder and replacing the old one.

Install Valencia in your room and talk to her. Or reduce it at the Ares tower

I'm just about to add captions to the steam versions.

Honestly all the questions and problems found here are fixed in the steam version. It allows me to post an update quickly
do i need this fix file from OP downloading this now ?

Mehueiwudh

Dec 27, 2022
You can capture Frost after continuing the story. Guess I applied the patch beforehand so no weird bug/glitch on myside :p

Make sure you have applied the patch in #1. The last fight option is direct attack
From the dev himself (https://f95zone.to/threads/never-meet-your-heroes-final-itk.164714/post-11090641)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two ways on my playthrough:
1. Let the giants in the forest deal with her
2. Feed Frost to Gertrude -> let her cure you -> she will go away

I have had intelligence stats higher than needed before the piano quest. Still completed fine :p
After getting 30 intelligence the masion and finishing the painting the next mission doesn't show up how did you get it?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
After getting 30 intelligence the masion and finishing the painting the next mission doesn't show up how did you get it?
If it doesn’t show up, that means you have the bugged version

I think there’s a fix here at the OP

Reactions: SheHump

Mehueiwudh

Dec 27, 2022
If it doesn’t show up, that means you have the bugged version

I think there’s a fix here at the OP
I did add a bug fix and mansion is finished but Dia storyline is stuck too I have to talk to her after she asks to stop seeing her I talked with Haura and talking to her is next thing I spammed the time button in home and still doesn't show up.
What should I do ? Do I need the box fix from this site cuz I can't find if u could send me the link or am I missing something?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
No lol I added too much content. My original final build even contained 4 extra storylines: Proton, Detective, Scientist and Alice storylines.
It was 22gb with some very violent scenes that I wasn’t sure steam would accept so I removed them all. Medisa especially had a big role.
even if I decided to go the paywall route there’s nothing wrong with that. I’m a solo developer doing absolutely everything myself, I need all the help I can get.
Just to clarify; no chance that content or those storylines will be released for incorporation into the game and the only current plan is to release the standalone animations on patreon?

I for one was specifically interested in the proton content and to hear that it didn't make the cut is disheartening.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Just to clarify; no chance that content or those storylines will be released for incorporation into the game and the only current plan is to release the standalone animations on patreon?

I for one was specifically interested in the proton content and to hear that it didn't make the cut is disheartening.
No they will, I just have a lot of work on my plate. They’ll be added either this month or next

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
New to the game, do I need to download the fix too? if so, do I just extract the scripts[1] file into the game folder or do I rename the scripts[1] file to scripts and replace the original?

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes