Yaumaw

Aug 5, 2016
New to the game, do I need to download the fix too? if so, do I just extract the scripts[1] file into the game folder or do I rename the scripts[1] file to scripts and replace the original?
Yes to the download question, also yes to the overwrite, the fix solves at least one bug on the maison route.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Game looks good, but Some comments I read take me back that you can't do anything with many of the girls, huge red flag, I can let slide 2 or 3 but as many as I read? no thanks, with 15 gig's it could easily be a complete harem with a lot of content for each girl + pregnancy and progress + a well-crafted ending scenes.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Game looks good, but Some comments I read take me back that you can't do anything with many of the girls, huge red flag, I can let slide 2 or 3 but as many as I read? no thanks, with 15 gig's it could easily be a complete harem with a lot of content for each girl + pregnancy and progress + a well-crafted ending scenes.
This is why you should play before commenting. The game has a lot of content. The only characters with no content are the unimportant characters. Literally every other girl you see on screen has scenes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
This is why you should play before commenting. The game has a lot of content. The only characters with no content are the unimportant characters. Literally every other girl you see on screen has scenes
And as for the content, do I have to replay it several times to see all the paths?

AdonisS

Jul 25, 2020
Does anyone know what I can do in this part? he doesn't present me with any choice anyway, he won't let me talk to Dia after I run away

Magearna

Sep 16, 2021
How are you supposed to create the mind control nano chip for frost? I bought the mind control structure from Medisa but everytime I ask Valencia to make it Mc just says "I don't understand"

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
How are you supposed to create the mind control nano chip for frost? I bought the mind control structure from Medisa but everytime I ask Valencia to make it Mc just says "I don't understand"
Increase your intelligence

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes