oni_ddr

Jan 29, 2018
These issues are fixed in the steam version. This just seems to be an F95 issue; I'm surprised that the OP still hasn't updated the game here.

Those scenes are going to be added later. Basically the game had much much more content but it was too big at the time of release. If I'd have kept them in, I would have missed my deadline. I'll be adding them back slowly.
I was going to ask you about this, because the game has so much potential content not developed (mainly with the 30+ girls). Thank you for the game and good work on the continuation!

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I was going to ask you about this, because the game has so much potential content not developed (mainly with the 30+ girls). Thank you for the game and good work on the continuation!
The issue I’m currently having is the game size. I have no idea how to upload content with such a big size

Winstorm86

May 30, 2020
I kind of want to know what happens post final choice. Even if it's not another game worth strangely I want to know how it resolved.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
After Fight Blue Streak
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 457, in execute_pause
    renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'float' and 'str'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "hideout.rpyc", line 3278, in script
  File "F:\F95 games\1E Indiana TK\Nevermeetyourheroes\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\F95 games\1E Indiana TK\Nevermeetyourheroes\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\F95 games\1E Indiana TK\Nevermeetyourheroes\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 457, in execute_pause
    renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
  File "F:\F95 games\1E Indiana TK\Nevermeetyourheroes\renpy\exports.py", line 1757, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "F:\F95 games\1E Indiana TK\Nevermeetyourheroes\renpy\display\core.py", line 2895, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "F:\F95 games\1E Indiana TK\Nevermeetyourheroes\renpy\display\core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "F:\F95 games\1E Indiana TK\Nevermeetyourheroes\renpy\display\core.py", line 4457, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "F:\F95 games\1E Indiana TK\Nevermeetyourheroes\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "F:\F95 games\1E Indiana TK\Nevermeetyourheroes\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 578, in event
    if st >= self.delay:
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'float' and 'str'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Never Meet Your Heroes 1.0
Tue Nov 28 09:02:47 2023

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
did the dev update this to the actual final?
or is this game still missing promised content?

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes