fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Wow really glad you enjoy it!

I want to update the thread, like I said the file size is currently over 18gb. I have no idea how or where to upload that
Thank you for your response.

When dealing with large file uploads, consider (my preferred choice), and .
Both platforms offer appealing features for free users.

By the way, you're probably aware of this, but just a reminder: before initiating the upload for the complete updated version, consider zipping the entire folder first. This can significantly reduce upload time, ensuring a smooth and efficient process with everything functioning seamlessly afterward.
Feel free to use one of these options, with being my favorite. :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Displayme

jetersucks

Jul 31, 2023
How do you get the Kanthia scene? I can see it in the unlocked gallery, but no idea how to actually get there. I'm end game and under Call girls, MC just says I have no reason to go there.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
anyone have the error 0x8096002A no description when extracting? if so how you solve it?
For extraction, it is best to use either 7zip or WinRAR. Give both a try—I personally prefer 7zip over WinRAR, but the choice is yours. Test either of these options and let us know if the issue persists.

AceWeber1

Mar 19, 2020
hey i liked your first instalment it ran smothly but this game is super laggy on my pc and does your starting build matter in the game

Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
I remember the game mechanics were all over the place had the most basic UI ever and the plot was jumping around like crazy when this first came out. It just felt off.

Reactions: throweawayee

Darcon36

Jun 21, 2019
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar
use that site to bypass the external save flag

Reactions: 6joker6

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Seriously.
Is there a compressed version that ISN'T a sketchy looking exe file.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
I Dont have problem to download 15 gigs, but so many babes and no harem?. That's kinda sucks..
Hope a hero without cape can make a mod for this game adding an Harem route. :coffee:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I remember the game mechanics were all over the place had the most basic UI ever and the plot was jumping around like crazy when this first came out. It just felt off.
you played the first game as suggested?? if no , give it a try and u will understasnd better the plot of the 2nd game

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes