Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
just downloaded part 1 on go file and its saying i need to insert a disk with part 2 on it
edit have since downloaded part 2 it's now asking me to download part 3 just to play part 1 you need to fix this because they are 5 gb per download if i had the space for the full game i would've i shouldn't have to download every part to play a game
Dude.... are u blond?? LOL
You need all parts to be able to use it

• Haha
Reactions: NightMovesUs

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Wth I'm sure I finished that game but you're telling me I didn't finish it? lol
I'm happy though. I kinda forgot to post a comment abt the game.
Honestly it was good I liked playing the game, it was enjoyable, the characters had a certain charm to them even though I was a bit disappointed we couldn't get back at coffe girl and take back what we worked hard for lol. I mean ok we got super cheat and it doesn't rly matter anymore but dammit the fact that I still think abt it speaks for itself, we should rly make her our b1tch deserving of the b1tch move she pulled on us lol. The giants plot is a bit tragic, would have loved to be able to make peace with them after helping the other to flee. I'd have like it too if instead of killing the mafiosa's traitorous "daughter", we "enslaved" her which is a big term to just say save her. Idk maybe stage a fake death for her criminal persona or maybe make her and her gang officially underlings of mafiosa moma lol. I'm sure that after some weeks with MC, the "daughter" would 've fallen for him if it wasn't alrdy the case lol. The pain in her moma's eyes when she had to kill the one she considered her daughter dude it was too much. Cm'on give us some choices there dev pls lol. A cool thing is that the animations didn't make my pc crash even when mine is a potato one lol.

I'm guessing this will have a sequel where we return to MC's original world. I won't lie it got me pretty confused at some point I understood the big lines but some things just seemed to be explained a bit blankly (if I can say it like that) it was weird and I honestly can't explain it sry lol. Game is still great though, and maybe it's just that my memory is playing me since it's been some time since I played it.
I'll give its prequel a try I think. Just to be sure is this the prequel Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v1.0] [IndianaTK] ?

THX

Last edited:
Reactions: POPOTG

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
anyone knows how this game was made? what engine did he used for the animations? looks like it is a game with sex mods or something like that but I'm not soure

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Wth I'm sure I finished that game but you're telling me I didn't finish it? lol
I'm happy though. I kinda forgot to post a comment abt the game.
Honestly it was good I liked playing the game, it was enjoyable, the characters had a certain charm to them even though I was a bit disappointed we couldn't get back at coffe girl and take back what we worked hard for lol. I mean ok we got super cheat and it doesn't rly matter anymore but dammit the fact that I still think abt it speaks for itself, we should rly make her our b1tch deserving of the b1tch move she pulled on us lol. The giants plot is a bit tragic, would have loved to be able to make peace with them after helping the other to flee. I'd have like it too if instead of killing the mafiosa's traitorous "daughter", we "enslaved" her which is a big term to just say save her. Idk maybe stage a fake death for her criminal persona or maybe make her and her gang officially underlings of mafiosa moma lol. I'm sure that after some weeks with MC, the "daughter" would 've fallen for him if it wasn't alrdy the case lol. The pain in her moma's eyes when she had to kill the one she considered her daughter dude it was too much. Cm'on give us some choices there dev pls lol. A cool thing is that the animations didn't make my pc crash even when mine is a potato one lol.

I'm guessing this will have a sequel where we return to MC's original world. I won't lie it got me pretty confused at some point I understood the big lines but some things just seemed to be explained a bit blankly (if I can say it like that) it was weird and I honestly can't explain it sry lol. Game is still great though, and maybe it's just that my memory is playing me since it's been some time since I played it.
I'll give its prequel a try I think. Just to be sure is this the prequel Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v1.0] [IndianaTK] ?

THX
Love seeing posts like this, glad you enjoyed it man

Reactions: Johan_0000
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes