Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Never Meet Your Heroes [v2023-11-13 v2] [ITK] - Compressed

RECOMPRESSING

Win/Linux [1,45 GB]
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------
why exe file? i don't download an exe , sorry
While that exe is fine (Its just the self unpacking 7zip format), the Compressed there is the old version.

Last edited:

oofcoof

Oct 11, 2021
just downloaded part 1 on go file and its saying i need to insert a disk with part 2 on it
edit have since downloaded part 2 it's now asking me to download part 3 just to play part 1 you need to fix this because they are 5 gb per download if i had the space for the full game i would've i shouldn't have to download every part to play a game

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: malcolmalbie

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
stated to play it but stopped after a few mins because of the pauses in the game (n)

May 25, 2022
hey guys, this game has a female domination tag. how much femdom are we talking about? Just wondering if it is worth for me to play it, thanks!

Reactions: zealot123

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
The intro tries to make the plot seem like its a lot more complex than it actually is. Just unnecessary complication. Models and animations are pretty good though. Gonna give it a playthrough

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
just downloaded part 1 on go file and its saying i need to insert a disk with part 2 on it
edit have since downloaded part 2 it's now asking me to download part 3 just to play part 1 you need to fix this because they are 5 gb per download if i had the space for the full game i would've i shouldn't have to download every part to play a game
Fi what? You are downloading "split" archives, it's so you are not downloading 16GB in one go...the first link is the FULL GAME, and is 16GB, the second set one says "split" is that same file split into 5GB parts for it to be easier to download...there is also a compressed version right about your post that is less than 2GB....

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017

Reactions: Orlox

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Sandbox - long, tedious, boring. But I found a solution: I pick out videos from the game and make compilations.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes