dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
How does one increase the power stat? The one with the eletricity symbol. (not punch power, just power.)

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Lol I was thinking the same when played and then after accidently visit ares shop and saw that i could buy the answer and for you guys I will be honest that I used saveitdotonline for 9million cash

gentod21

Apr 21, 2020
Hi all, my unofficial Android port of Never meet your heroes 1.0
All the usual guf, gestures , menu options, variable viewer(console) etc etc

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/never.meet.your.heros/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Any bugs, you'll need to supply the log.txt and/or a save

1.0 APK(60MB):
Mega
RPA file(3.06GB):
Mega
is there any other download link??
Mega always stopped when i download 3gb file

popoyD

Feb 9, 2021
cant progress with natalie. all she say is heya. I havent done the gertrude choice too.

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
PSA to all who wish to cheat in the game... as many have you have already found out, you can't use Cheat Engine and external save editors won't work since the game detects the fact that they were externally edited and won't let you load the save. BUT! There is a solution! When your in the game you can press Shift + O and that will open the console where you can edit variables. That said, kinda hard to randomly guess what the variables are. That's were your external save editors come into play. Load up a save in and editor and use it as a reference for the variables you want to change and then go into the game and change them via the console. Viola! It works.

Here is a list of some of the variables: (These are the only ones I have discovered so far. There may be others.)
Cash
Charismavar
currenthp
currentpunch
HarunaVar
Intelligencevar
maxstamina
PowerVarmax
Stamina
StrengthVar
or you can put this file into the renpy folder and you can load your save files....
View attachment savetoken.zip FYI it worked for other locked renpy games.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
IndianaTK,

Thank you for your hard work in creating this beautiful game, which I truly enjoy.

I want to ensure that I'm not needlessly wasting my time, so my question is whether there are any in-game scenes featuring the character Mia. After the gravity training in level 1, nothing seems to be unfolding. Therefore, I wanted to inquire if there are specific conditions that need to be met for me to access game scenes involving Mia.

Your clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for your help!

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
What circumstances need to be met for me to unlock this specific scene? (You may notice an option that only shows "??????"). Screenshot (21).png

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
IndianaTK,

Thank you for your hard work in creating this beautiful game, which I truly enjoy.

I want to ensure that I'm not needlessly wasting my time, so my question is whether there are any in-game scenes featuring the character Mia. After the gravity training in level 1, nothing seems to be unfolding. Therefore, I wanted to inquire if there are specific conditions that need to be met for me to access game scenes involving Mia.

Your clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for your help!
Yes, there is endgame content with Mia. You gotta complete the final boss battle and be far enough in Dila's quest line to trigger it.

Reactions: fin_369

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Yes, there is endgame content with Mia. You gotta complete the final boss battle and be far enough in Dila's quest line to trigger it.
Thank you for responding.

I find myself stuck at the scene where she mentions that she will give me a call soon, specifically after completing gravity training five times, After that scene, it displays 'MISSION COMPLETE.' No matter how much time passes, she doesn't reach out. I'm uncertain about what I might have done wrong. Could you guide me on successfully triggering Mia's path?

*** By the way, I've completed technically everything, but I'm unsure why I'm still unable to engage with Mia and make progress as intended.

Last edited:

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Thank you for responding.

I find myself stuck at the scene where she mentions that she will give me a call soon, specifically after completing gravity training five times, After that scene, it displays 'MISSION COMPLETE.' No matter how much time passes, she doesn't reach out. I'm uncertain about what I might have done wrong. Could you guide me on successfully triggering Mia's path?

*** By the way, I've completed technically everything, but I'm unsure why I'm still unable to engage with Mia and make progress as intended.
That’s because it’s on the steam version! I actually would have updated this thread myself but the file size is too massive

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
That’s because it’s on the steam version! I actually would have updated this thread myself but the file size is too massive
Thank you for the clarification. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game. One more thing, can we expect this thread to be updated with the latest version in the future?
:illuminati:

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Thank you for the clarification. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game. One more thing, can we expect this thread to be updated with the latest version in the future?
:illuminati:
Wow really glad you enjoy it!

I want to update the thread, like I said the file size is currently over 18gb. I have no idea how or where to upload that

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes