nico360

May 17, 2020
I get an error when I replace, but I'm sure it's because the original file is in rpa format and instead the one that comes out of downloading the fix is a text file, although I really have no idea, so if someone could tell me If that is the problem, and how to change the file format, I would appreciate it, meanwhile the game has many errors that, not if they remain or not when I put the fix, the mansion got stuck in the part where it asks me for 30 points intelligence (I already reached 100) because I don't have options to advance among other things

Ovgath

Jul 22, 2018
This is a bug, it's fixed in the steam version. Try putting this file in your game folder and replacing the old one.

Install Valencia in your room and talk to her. Or reduce it at the Ares tower

I'm just about to add captions to the steam versions.

Honestly all the questions and problems found here are fixed in the steam version. It allows me to post an update quickly

tried to download your file and it sent me to another page. I copied it a wrote it over the original Script file and then it stopped the game from playing. Can you make it to where you can download the file instead of it going to another page?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
really no subtiles on the speech like video that tell part oof the story or radio and tv?? this is ridicolus..c'mon not everyone can understand flawlessy all the speech...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i am running into the problem that my suspicion is at 20 and when i talk to the robot and say i want to lay low the prompt says my suspicion and charisma decrease but when i go to my room the suspicion is now 40. am i doing something wrong or just not understanding something?
same here..instead of decreasing it rises...wtf is this?

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
So, I keep getting this error everytime I try to advance the game after Selina gets in trouble for the first time when I have a dialogue with her mother.
c3205b7d28b32532532fdhdfhdff0276640fghfghdf2bded60e573.jpg
Any ideea how to fix it?
And my pc always restarts after I get this error.

nemoswag

Jan 11, 2020
Is the "fix" still necessary? I downloaded the game a few days ago and I'm stuck on the Maison quest and Dia quest so far. I just need instruction on what to do after going through the piano practice the 3rd time and how to speak to Dia again after running away. I've seen people in this thread have these problems all the way back since late June, but on the front page it says that its been "Edited" on Aug 6. So I'm hoping the Fix was implemented in the file i downloaded. Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

nemoswag

Jan 11, 2020
Also could someone direct me to the cheat mod i can't seem to find it. Just in case i have to start all over, I'd rather bum rush through the game to get back to where i was if worst comes to worst.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Replace this file in "renpy" folder and now you can use modifyd save files. In short you can cheat by use save editor.
TO DO:
-download edit.zip
-open game directory then renpy folder
-replace savetoken.py
-enjoy
it didn't work sir....
also the console command didn't work too

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
Anyone know how to get Blowjob scene from Titan or Giant
You can't betray Gert. Let the other giantesses remain prisoners. :(

Finish the main quest & bring Gert your prisoner for a lunch date. :p Before she leaves Massia, tell her about your condition.

You will be amply rewarded. :PogChamp:

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Saves with most of the scenes. You're welcome.

And I really can't recommend playing the game, I didn't like it. But here are the scenes so people can skip the grind.
Any idea how to put save file ? I changed save file in both c drive and game folder but doesn't work.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes