Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hey! Thanks for the upload, and I know you already uploaded quite lot of stuff about this game these last few days... But if I can ask a tiny bit more, would an "update only" patch be possible?
Yeah I have it ready. Will post it together with the new compression and when the thread is done.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Never Meet Your Heroes [v2023-11-13 v2] [ITK] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,45 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------------
Never Meet Your Heroes [v2023-11-13 v2] [ITK] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you downloaded the game before the last time the OP was updated, you need to download the patch.

Universal: v2023-11-13 -> v2023-11-13 v2 [23,8 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
------------------------
yilkin you need to reupload too. If I had to do this 3 times you as well :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

kretos

Jun 30, 2017
I've finished the first version. The game was interesting but there were lot of small bugs. Nothing serious but it broke the impression. Overall it was interesting. At least the author had concept what he wanted to achieve. I didn't like the female models - thicc is not my type. I liked the fighting girl and her "training" and the owner of the night club. Anyway - worth to play.

Reactions: IndianaTK

wnse_

Jun 15, 2020
i downloaded 4 parts, when i was extracting the file part 4 always corrupt. why? i downloaded part 4 twice but got same result. my files's name are correct and same part 1234. any solution?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i downloaded 4 parts, when i was extracting the file part 4 always corrupt. why? i downloaded part 4 twice but got same result. my files's name are correct and same part 1234. any solution?
You only extract part 1 with all 3 other parts within the same folder. Then it should be fine. Tried it and it extracted without problems.

Reactions: asdfqwert_789

Unkoep

Jun 10, 2018
So im trying to extract part 1 only but it says i need part 3 do I need all the parts downloaded to just part 1 part?

Unkoep

Jun 10, 2018
Btw you can actually use edited saves. this what I use

In the game folder, where you can find the exe. There is a other folder "renpy".
Open it, search for the "savetoken.py" open it with the simple texteditor, and then look for this:

def verify_data(data, signatures, check_verifying=True):
"""
Verifies that `data` has been signed by the keys in `signatures`.
"""

for i in signatures.splitlines():
kind, key, sig = decode_line(i)

if kind == "signature":

if key is None:
continue

if check_verifying and key not in verifying_keys:
continue

try:
vk = ecdsa.VerifyingKey.from_der(key)
if vk.verify(sig, data):
return True
except Exception:
continue

return False

chance the last entry to "True" save , restart the game and then your edited save will work

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Never understood why people write posts like this. What’s the purpose of your post?

I mean what are you saying? Are you asking me to remove the voices? Change the intro?
Or are you posting to just say you don’t like the game?
I'm saying your writing quality is terrible. Whether you want to take in that negative feedback or not is up to you. I was disappointed enough with the product that I had to share my thoughts about it, yet I don't care enough to turn it into constructive criticism.

Maybe I'll try with one: I could avoid listening to the monotone AI voice if you just gave us text to go along the voice, but for some reason you decided that you either get only text or only voice. If I had both I could turn off the sound and just read what the character has to say if I happen to dislike it (which I obviously do).

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I'm saying your writing quality is terrible. Whether you want to take in that negative feedback or not is up to you. I was disappointed enough with the product that I had to share my thoughts about it, yet I don't care enough to turn it into constructive criticism.

Maybe I'll try with one: I could avoid listening to the monotone AI voice if you just gave us text to go along the voice, but for some reason you decided that you either get only text or only voice. If I had both I could turn off the sound and just read what the character has to say if I happen to dislike it (which I obviously do).
I’ve been developing games for 6 years lol, I’m completely unaffected by negative feedback in any form. My issue here is that you haven’t told me how or what to improve.

It’s like going to a restaurant and just saying “the food is shit”. Okay and?? What specific aspect did you not like and how could it be improved.

Also what part of the game has no subtitles? If you mean the intro video then that’s an F95 issue, the steam version has subtitles.

Reactions: fin_369

SpiderHole

Jul 25, 2017
I’ve been developing games for 6 years lol, I’m completely unaffected by negative feedback in any form. My issue here is that you haven’t told me how or what to improve.

It’s like going to a restaurant and just saying “the food is shit”. Okay and?? What specific aspect did you not like and how could it be improved.

Also what part of the game has no subtitles? If you mean the intro video then that’s an F95 issue, the steam version has subtitles.
SHAD comment spotted

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Selecting the trait "Valencia's son" eventually got me stuck in a neverending loop after defeating a certain pikachu-lawsuit-pending yellowish heroine (going back to just before jumping off a building).

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Selecting the trait "Valencia's son" eventually got me stuck in a neverending loop after defeating a certain pikachu-lawsuit-pending yellowish heroine (going back to just before jumping off a building).
I think the game files are mixed up somehow. That’s a bug in the very first version that was released, it’s not in the current versions

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019

I didn't know you where the maker I just want you to know your game is amazing. also lov e you are putting people in there place

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes