VN Ren'Py New Adventure [v0.3.2] [V4mpire Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

What kind of mysteries would you like to see added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Cuck or nah ?,
I dont like ntr
The MC will never get cucked, I don't like that kind of content myself, I definitely aren't going to write it, it likely won't be in New Adventure, but the most i'd do in any of my work is netori(not netorare which is what ntr gets used here for), which is cuckolding someone else, you're the one stealing the girl as it were.

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
game still alive?
Hi, yes it is, i'm actually working on a remake in daz right now, i'm also working on a second project to get the first release of that out as that should have already been out aswell, i post updates on Patreon and Discord about them

Reactions: Plaguerave

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Hi, yes it is, i'm actually working on a remake in daz right now, i'm also working on a second project to get the first release of that out as that should have already been out aswell, i post updates on Patreon and Discord about them
Awesome, glad to hear it! I will anxiously await your release then! Thanks for responding.

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Will the XMas patch be updated?
unfortunately with how late my release was for the xmas release i don't feel it would be right to try make an xmas patch, unless you mean remake the previous patch into daz, which for the same reason i feel it would be too late.

However next Xmas, I might make a new one, depending how the releases are come that time, I will see what I can do about other things throught the year.

Pregnancy planned?
It wasn't planned, but it may or may not become an option. the way i'm working with the story is to be a little more dynamic in ways I can add certain things, without going too far off plot to do so.

Compressed?
Sorry, I can understand with the current release size, I will sort and replace all the links, this was a mistake on my part with remaining files from the previous work, I will @ you once I've done this, I'll get them uploaded after this post, you'll see a much smaller file size.

Any ipatch planned?
Honestly that all depends if there becomes a need for it, it has been coded in a way that will allow for easy implementation if one so wishes for this, but as-is, it would be a pointless patch, since there will be no family in the story in it's current form, apart from the girls family. Which they won't count as nothing will happen between the daughters and mothers.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Kizma Buudi

Mar 16, 2021
Just curious why you needed to use landlady and roommate if there is no need for an ipatch. Does that mean that there are plans for that later?

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Just curious why you needed to use landlady and roommate if there is no need for an ipatch. Does that mean that there are plans for that later?
is incest planned in this game?
To answer both in a nutshell, I've set it up this way for the purpose of if i bring them into the story, they were originally not in the story(no idea if you played the HS version) during the prologue, but decided to add a little in to give the option to allow me to do so if I so wish.

I am also not sure on if would matter much in regard to patreon because I have pulled all links from there and just using it as an information update platform and a way of people being able to support me if they wish.

Downloads will be available in other places which already don't have the same restriction patreon has, but I've witnessed some have issues in past with patreon with a family member being named as such, even if no incest content, but the reason for my thinking.

In honesty if they get brought into the story, it's likely possible such content would be added, and it would then be a simple patch that can just be dropped into the game folder to change the relationship of them.

In short, "mom" and "sister" weren't used on basis of patreon, but also some, even if i create incest content, don't like to actually see those relationships listed, so a patch would have always been a separate option regardless of the route I go.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Might want to fix the current tags as the new version doesn't have most of them. Also the Christmas version can't be used with the new DAZ version. So probably a good idea to remove that.

EDIT: And maybe change the update number to reflect that it is a remake not an update to the previous game.

Last edited:

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Might want to fix the current tags as the new version doesn't have most of them. Also the Christmas version can't be used with the new DAZ version. So probably a good idea to remove that.

EDIT: And maybe change the update number to reflect that it is a remake not an update to the previous game.
That is a good point about the christmas version since it was a patch not a full version, i had forgot that until you mentioned it, i'll sort that now.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
looks interesting, and thinking about trying but before i would like to ask if there is NTR planing or incest?

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
There's some promise in this. But somehow the way you're re-using frames is really obvious vs some other devs. The conversations in the car where it looked like you're driving back and forth in front of a cop car for like 5 minutes was just tragicomical. I understand trying to save some time with rendering, but may need to have more variety. Noticed it very clearly in the arcade conversation with the blonde too.

Reactions: Azsouth

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
looks interesting, and thinking about trying but before i would like to ask if there is NTR planing or incest?
NTR is a hard no for any of my work.
As for incest, that is still undecided, it's also something that for that content, i'd have some assistence with as I would struggle for part of it in the writing, the whole trying to get into that mindset somewhat, but it would remain my story and my story alone in that regard, they would just help me in how to write it.

It's not a definite in either direction as of yet, but Chapter 1 is already writen as it was in the previous art style, Chapter 2 had been started, then put on hold to work on the remake and get some of Kingdom Harem 2 done.

There's some promise in this. But somehow the way you're re-using frames is really obvious vs some other devs. The conversations in the car where it looked like you're driving back and forth in front of a cop car for like 5 minutes was just tragicomical. I understand trying to save some time with rendering, but may need to have more variety. Noticed it very clearly in the arcade conversation with the blonde too.
You would be correct in this and I will explain the reason behind it as it's not entirely down to time saving on renders.
I've had an ongoing issue for a while and I've been unable to resolve, like can get crashing on various things and it's always memory related, but this is not down to just one specific item.

Like one thing could crash and take multiple programs with it and only one thing will give an error, this could say refer to ran out of system memory, while having 30% or more free when the error occurs. Other times I can use most of the system memory, like when a render works well, I could be using 98%+ of system memory.

Other times I could try to start a render in DAZ and get the error which points to running out of video memory, unable to allocate it etc. I have 2 x 3060's, now my issues got really bad before when I had just one, to point I was sure it was the GPU, I bought a new one and RMA'd the other, my issues seemed not as bad for a while and then got just as bad, they sent the GPU back and stated no issues with it.

So now I have both GPU's in my system and keep the secondary one as just for DAZ, so for an error to say I've ran out of video memory on a GPU that has nothing using it and has 12GB... would say something isn't right. It's like memory allocation regardless of the hardware type is struggling to sometimes get/read what's available.

So to sum up, I've had to do what I can without fighting too much to get it complete, then see if I get feedback on other things while still trying to resolve the issue, which will allow me to do more with the next release.

I understand I went a bit long winded in the explaining, but hopefully at least means I've covered it well enough without arising more questions into it.

Reactions: punisher2099

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
V4mpire said:
So to sum up, I've had to do what I can without fighting too much to get it complete, then see if I get feedback on other things while still trying to resolve the issue, which will allow me to do more with the next release.

I understand I went a bit long winded in the explaining, but hopefully at least means I've covered it well enough without arising more questions into it.
Ouch, elusive tech issues are just the best aren't they. Hope you find a solution without much more wrangling.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes