VN Ren'Py New Adventure [v0.3.2] [V4mpire Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

What kind of mysteries would you like to see added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I just started this one. When I met "Landlady" and "Roommate,*" I immediately went back to the OP to see if there was a path. No patch, so shrug.

We'll see how this plays out....

*Why is it always roommate and never housemate? Are they sharing a room? I think I've only seen a couple of AVNs where the MC shares a room with the youngest LI. Usually, they are in separate bedrooms.

• Haha
Reactions: ArunPrime

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
I just started this one. When I met "Landlady" and "Roommate,*" I immediately went back to the OP to see if there was a path. No patch, so shrug.

We'll see how this plays out....

*Why is it always roommate and never housemate? Are they sharing a room? I think I've only seen a couple of AVNs where the MC shares a room with the youngest LI. Usually, they are in separate bedrooms.
it's setup in a way that will allow a very simple patch addition to change this, it was done on basis, of the usual place and that nothing might come of them yet, but easy to apply if it warrants it, as-is there is no plan set in place they will continue to be apart of the story, if i do decide to go that route, the will be a patch available, right now it wouldn't be worth it, since it would only change that part at the beginning, as currently they haven't been written into the story later down the line

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
it's setup in a way that will allow a very simple patch addition to change this, it was done on basis, of the usual place and that nothing might come of them yet, but easy to apply if it warrants it, as-is there is no plan set in place they will continue to be apart of the story, if i do decide to go that route, the will be a patch available, right now it wouldn't be worth it, since it would only change that part at the beginning, as currently they haven't been written into the story later down the line
I figured it was something like that. Thanks!

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Hey Vamps been awhile hope things are well with you?

I came back to see how far you've come and I like the change to daz if I wasn't working my ass off I've been dabbling with daz myself to the point a relative got me one of them artist drawing board things with the pens for the pc.

Hope all is well I'm only part through this but I'm enjoying it also side note I remembered to come back here because for some dumb ass reason I keep starting up Promises because I never played the last update before they quit like pansies but I remembered you were part of the team and its been like a fuck ton of days since we last talked and I genuinely wanted to see how far you've come and say hey!

Reactions: kwazi

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Hey Vamps been awhile hope things are well with you?

I came back to see how far you've come and I like the change to daz if I wasn't working my ass off I've been dabbling with daz myself to the point a relative got me one of them artist drawing board things with the pens for the pc.

Hope all is well I'm only part through this but I'm enjoying it also side note I remembered to come back here because for some dumb ass reason I keep starting up Promises because I never played the last update before they quit like pansies but I remembered you were part of the team and its been like a fuck ton of days since we last talked and I genuinely wanted to see how far you've come and say hey!
Hey,

Been rather busy on my part and sadly, not busy on the work for New Adventure or Kingdom Harem 2, had a lot going on and still ongoing, it's quite frustrating, but sometimes just have to help those that need it.

Just be aware I have not given up by any means, just taking longer than planned, because unplanned things arise.

As for Promises, that was quite frustrating for me too, they didn't feel like doing NSFW anymore, also the occasional backlash because of the other AVN with the same name, saying they copied the name, yet the one I was working on was released way before.

Anyway, that dev is now doing a SFW AVN, based within same "universe" and I talked them into switching to DAZ, so they're in the process of remaking the first release in DAZ, I still help them with that, along with having joint projects, firstly they'll be SFW games under my Studio name, but via a separate website, and be released in more locations, they will be built in Unreal Engine.

I still try to be as active as possible, I am around on discord still, if you ever wanted to message me direct on there again, i won't go into much detail on my SFW projects here, and will keep this more for relating to New Adventure, but you're welcome to ask anything via discord regarding them.

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
For those of you who do not follow my usual channels regarding updates and are still interested, the next release should hopefully be out Thursday or Friday at the latest.

Dependant on any fixes required after testing, if only a few quick one's, then it will be out on one of those 2 days, keep your eyes peeled!

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Harems are great when you're cumming inside all your girls! Do you have a creampie tag planned for the future?
I do, some tags were removed when I made the switch to the current art style as content wise, as it hasn't made it back up to that, but that will be added again in the next update or 2. It will depend on how quick I get through the content, whether or not I do another partial update or complete out the chapter, depending on time.

It's during chapter 1 that such activities start, just don't remember off hand if in the next 2 in-game days or after, hence the next update or 2.

So rest assured, Creampie is a definite in the coming updates.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Teddy 369

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
Including family in the story is always a nice addition to me. But whatever do what you need to do.

Great update btw, can't wait for more!

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I'll watch this game until it got family content added. Seems interesting. Good luck, dev!

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Well dam looks like a great game but i really cant get into kinetic novel i prefer making the chooses but looks like a really great game so if you don't mind KN then give shot people. :)

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
After reading about half of this I assume this game is really well written with clear and concise dialogue

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
After reading about half of this I assume this game is really well written with clear and concise dialogue
Come now, this is me we're talking about, just your average guy, writing a story with an outline, but writes a bit as a time, to be as surprised as the reader.

I like the ability to change things on the fly, so having the main outline in place, writing it as I go, allows me this flexibility and with feedback, I can then decide if some aspects need to change, without affecting the underlying planned story.

The 'special' scene I spent many days or weeks deciding how I wanted it, so much so that in the end, it came to me when in between being asleep and awake, where your mind is in a semi dreamstate, once the scene had played out in my head, I immediately awoke and wrote it out before I forgot it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i would liked Vampire, but so little time to vote and now is closed..damn...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why don't u do this for non patreon version?? give us the ipatch kind sir..and pls let the poll open again..i'd like to see Vampire in game , thanks

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
why don't u do this for non patreon version?? give us the ipatch kind sir..and pls let the poll open again..i'd like to see Vampire in game , thanks
I've somewhat moved away from patreon now, so releases don't get listed on there, a patch right now would be of zero benefit, as it's still undecided if that will happen as it's not something I could easily get in the mindset for, but if I do it, I have people who can help, right now, they're at the beginning and they aren't currently in any of the written story.

As to the Vampire request, did you not notice the Goth girl at the bar? that's a hint.

Rest assured though, if they're brought back into the story, I will for sure make a patch and share it here.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I've somewhat moved away from patreon now, so releases don't get listed on there, a patch right now would be of zero benefit, as it's still undecided if that will happen as it's not something I could easily get in the mindset for, but if I do it, I have people who can help, right now, they're at the beginning and they aren't currently in any of the written story.

As to the Vampire request, did you not notice the Goth girl at the bar? that's a hint.

Rest assured though, if they're brought back into the story, I will for sure make a patch and share it here.
I have to ask, because you hinted at it and left it in Limbo.

The Landlady and the Roommate will be in the story going forth, right? I ask because if NOT there would be no need to name them that, or am I inferring too much?

BTW, if you are moving away from the censorship mothership, will you remove the horrendous Landlady and Roommate? I mean the names, not the characters.

Other than that I have only one issue, the over decoration of the apartment and the TV placement, I got a neck pain by sympathy.

Peace :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes