wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Where’s the hate against the empire/Faustina coming from?

I mean yeah okay, she tried to assasinate him not knowing who he is but I guess most leaders in this world are doing the same/worse.

And considering the virus and possible human extinction it’s kinda reasonable for them to do anything to get the nessecary tech or possible hints to fix it.

So far everyone else is only looking to start civil wars in a time where humanity is in danger of going extinct very soon and huge wars will only increase this development.

It kinda seems like the imperials aren’t this wrong in considering everyone else dumb, babaric Neanderthals

The MCs brother killed his father and makes himself the bitch for Cerberus, forfeiting his influence, scapegoating his brother and is fine with babarians invading the empire .. how can anyone possibly root for this guy/aqua palma?
Fuck that guy too. But at least he is preparing for the war by gaining useful allies. Scapegoating? Isn't that the plan that mc will go undercover to destroy the empire from inside? The empire needs to burn

Last edited:

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Nice update with great humor. It's good to know MC wil be more present from now on. I'd love to see more interactions between him an LIs (I guess Luciana has to catch up to the rest). Story is intriguing and dialogues are well written. The arena fight music seemed a bit off and well suited at the same time so kudos for that. Maybe lewd scenes could use some subtle music but that's just a small note from me.

Well done, good luck with the next update.

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Where’s the hate against the empire/Faustina coming from?

I mean yeah okay, she tried to assasinate him not knowing who he is but I guess most leaders in this world are doing the same/worse.

And considering the virus and possible human extinction it’s kinda reasonable for them to do anything to get the nessecary tech or possible hints to fix it.

So far everyone else is only looking to start civil wars in a time where humanity is in danger of going extinct very soon and huge wars will only increase this development.

It kinda seems like the imperials aren’t this wrong in considering everyone else dumb, babaric Neanderthals

The MCs brother killed his father and makes himself the bitch for Cerberus, forfeiting his influence, scapegoating his brother and is fine with babarians invading the empire .. how can anyone possibly root for this guy/aqua palma?
I'm not rooting for anyone.. All of them can burn in hell for all I care.
I just want to see chaos.. :devilish:

Eastin

May 12, 2021
I see it's been 9 months since release with 2 updates, so i hope the updates come in at a slightly faster rate so the game doesn't lose the interest it has gotten. Like everyone else has said, this has great potential

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Ok. So based on what I understand so far and I am on the money with this theory but it was Dante that killed his father and then blamed it on Aquila after he saw her take the relic. Josef is actually Cerebrus, for someone who just seems to be a lackey he sure knows what he is talking about. Faustina isn't the complete bitch that people think she is. I did think it was funny when she said that her tits was getting sunburned during the arena match. I am glad that Faustina is a LI and a MILF. I am so glad that I chose to save Rocco over Nightowl to find that Nightowl was the informant that got innocent people killed. I like this story and can't wait for more. Hopefully it won't be a very long wait for Chapter 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex Lem

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Fuck that guy too. But at least he is preparing for the war by gaining useful allies. Scapegoating? Isn't that the plan that mc will go undercover to destroy the empire from inside? The empire needs to burn
It looks less like gaining allies and more like becoming the bitch of outside power while having no clue about their real goals and intentions.

The plan was for the mc to go undercover (i didnt really made sense to paint him as the murder for that imo) to find out who killed his father while the mc's brother knows that he killed him himself. In the end the empire only stole the relic (to use it to cure the disease) which imo doesnt justify to take it down lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nightowl was the informate that got innocent people killed
He is in the cahoots with the barbarians --- kind of like Cicero is in cahoots with Cerberus and now Dante - they have a full camp of viking like folk who kill and pillage everything in sight. MC tried to scare them off, burned their settlement, but while some fell, some fled, they mostly survived and are still at it killing and pillaging - they killed their own informant, the same guy who opened the vault and sent word to both New Antioch and also to Cerberus, because he knew Cicero had Cerberus on the payrole - he believed that Faustina has sanctioned it, just like NightOwn thought he was the agent for Princeps in there, but surprise surprise, it was another guy alltogether, different to MC, different to NightOwl, different to the guy who betrayed Princeps and sent word to the opposing faction - in his mind, no doubt, Night Owl and Cerberus are working for Faustina and New Antioch - sometimes it hurts to know too much, as the Cerberus brutes killed everyone, including their own informant, while NightOwn had to play dead to not even exit the cave to escape total annihilation from Cerberus who, surprise-surprise, was just like him paid by the same Cicero for the same job. Because Miho is Cerberus brother, we know that cerberus gys kill everyone undiscernedly, even NightOwl would a gotten killed by those guys.

It looks less like gaining allies and more like becoming the bitch of outside power while having no clue about their real goals and intentions.

The plan was for the mc to go undercover (i didnt really made sense to paint him as the murder for that imo) to find out who killed his father while the mc's brother knows that he killed him himself. In the end the empire only stole the relic (to use it to cure the disease) which imo doesnt justify to take it down lol
MC is very gullible - His Princeps fought the empire to escape the military dictatorship while NightOwl betrayed Faustina for Cicero and joined the Princeps and MCs Dad precisely because he wanted the tough insane rule of the millitary - he explained to MC that the inperator son was a military guy who would instate literal martial law like another Caesar.
I was glad MC almost beat NightOwl up for him being this narrowminded about the military rule.

Princeps and MCs old man fought to separate form the empire, so MC is into that as he was bred to hold the status qvo like the Princeps invisioned.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
MC is very gullible - His Princeps fought the empire to escape the military dictatorship while NightOwl betrayed Faustina for Cicero and joined the Princeps and MCs Dad precisely because he wanted the tough insane rule of the millitary - he explained to MC that the inperator son was a military guy who would instate literal martial law like another Caesar.
I was glad MC almost beat NightOwl up for him being this narrowminded about the military rule.

Princeps and MCs old man fought to separate form the empire, so MC is into that as he was bred to hold the status qvo like the Princeps invisioned.
I agree and i think its reasonable for the mc to act the way he does, he lacks a lot of information which we (as readers) already have, most importantly that the empire didnt killed the Princeps and his whole mission in the captial being a fakeout.

Im not confused about the mc's behavior, im confused about the people here who think its reasonable to at this point (with the virus and the empire being the only one doing something about it) to start a civil war lol

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thank you for the feedback guys, I'll take it in stride. :)
I hope you do. As I said above, there are a lot of positives, so please don't get discouraged by our pointing out (what some of us see as) aspects that could be improved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I must have missed that scene. When did that happen?

Edit: Ah, just checked the script and I think it must be referring to the variant when she requires a sperm sample; I didn't get that option because it requires a high relationship score with her to become available. I was standing at re_mil=2 so maybe my MC didn't suck up hard enough in the earlier scenes.

Last edited:

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
He is in the cahoots with the barbarians --- kind of like Cicero is in cahoots with Cerberus and now Dante - they have a full camp of viking like folk who kill and pillage everything in sight. MC tried to scare them off, burned their settlement, but while some fell, some fled, they mostly survived and are still at it killing and pillaging - they killed their own informant, the same guy who opened the vault and sent word to both New Antioch and also to Cerberus, because he knew Cicero had Cerberus on the payrole - he believed that Faustina has sanctioned it, just like NightOwn thought he was the agent for Princeps in there, but surprise surprise, it was another guy alltogether, different to MC, different to NightOwl, different to the guy who betrayed Princeps and sent word to the opposing faction - in his mind, no doubt, Night Owl and Cerberus are working for Faustina and New Antioch - sometimes it hurts to know too much, as the Cerberus brutes killed everyone, including their own informant, while NightOwn had to play dead to not even exit the cave to escape total annihilation from Cerberus who, surprise-surprise, was just like him paid by the same Cicero for the same job. Because Miho is Cerberus brother, we know that cerberus gys kill everyone undiscernedly, even NightOwl would a gotten killed by those guys.

What I meant about innocent people was the miners that were killed by the Ferrymen just because of the relic and I am pretty sure that the relic was more about the cure for Faustina's comatose husband than for the R virus. I am assuming that the surgery isn't going to help and that he will end up dying anyways.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
What I meant about innocent people was the miners that were killed by the Ferrymen just because of the relic and I am pretty sure that the relic was more about the cure for Faustina's comatose husband than for the R virus. I am assuming that the surgery isn't going to help and that he will end up dying anyways.
The man in hospital was not Faustina's husband, her husband is dead. The man in the hospital is Gaius' partner.

4.60 star(s) 52 Votes