MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
After finishing New Antioch I was completely satisfied! (y)

A truly fantastic game with an intriguing plot, the ending even intrigued me, it feels like at least you can’t trust anyone but yourself. :sneaky:

The last two episodes have shown us how the developer has taken things up a notch in terms of sex scenes. In general, looking forward to further development! TheRedMyst (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Solid plot and story. It flows pretty well, a good game added to my must play list. Because I mainly like story based AVN.

Reactions: monk_56

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
I mean yeah clearly an affectation, but he also seems to really care about MC.
We still don't know the reasons why they did what they did. And we heard the Princeps telling the MC is his biggest mistake. This revelation brings more questions, we'll know if the reasons justifies the means. It's something I'm really curious about, and for now it didn't stain how I view Stavros.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
a very good game. the setting seems a little inspired by got, but has enough nuance to it that makes it feel more original. addition of a gallery would be a good choice imo. the dialogue doesnt get enough credit i think. it flows naturally, and there are very few grammatical errors.

saifai

Apr 30, 2019
Hi, I'm interested in playing the game for the first time. I noticed the walkthrough link, the MEGA link, is no longer available. Would anyone know where I could find a copy of the walkthrough?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi, I'm interested in playing the game for the first time. I noticed the walkthrough link, the MEGA link, is no longer available. Would anyone know where I could find a copy of the walkthrough?
Report the post (the OP) as game update saying the link is down.

Reactions: saifai

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
any spoilers on giving documents to Stavros or not?
with meta knowledge on how rotten Aqua Palma right know (with sellout patricide Dante and syndicate thugs) - i'm feeling it's a recipe for bad outcomes later, but hard to say what dev thinking here

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
The docs choice threw me, too. It seems like a bunch of inconsequential choices, and suddenly this one thing that'll effect the future of the world.

4.70 star(s) 97 Votes