Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Just popped in to say...

You should never have cut his hair.
He looked like a badass sexy gladiator version of Markiplier... Mmmmmm Markiplier

View attachment 3902884

Also Great Game! I AM ENTERTAINED!
I know right? It's fitting for the whole Dreadwolf lore.

Defo see the Markiplier look! When I first saw him my first thought was; "Is that Kylo Ren!?"

kylo-ren-main-tros-a_6d77fd1e_d101b1d4.jpeg

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
This game has a lot of good elements and good action scenes too but the whole "everyone else has a small dick but MC" is too much it took me out.

Good game though. Still looking forward to next update
I give the dev a pass on this one since there is a story behind it. I forgive a lot of cringy things are plot driven. It also helps that he is a grown man (no pun intended). Otherwise, I generally agree with this.

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
the queen is superb.. the scene of blowjob fantastic.. she starts sucking and then remembers how slutty she is and stops.. i hope in the next update there is something with her.. beautiful tits

Albert696

Jun 2, 2023
Loved this game...Really a gem. Having sex with the elder daughter in front of her boyfriend and the scene with the queen in the bath infront of her son were really good netori stuff. Hope the dev builds more on these. Cant wait to knock up the queen and her daughters and see the reaction of her son. Will follow this game closely from now onwards....:)

Feb 6, 2023
It baffles me how the guy who looks like Xqc and asmongold had a dragon ball z fusion managed to land a smoking hot girl like that who's even the queen's daughter. Seriously his sister probably drained all the good genes in his mother's womb too.

But alas, his luck couldn't hold a candle against the kylo ren witcher with biggus dickus syndrome.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It baffles me how the guy who looks like Xqc and asmongold had a dragon ball z fusion managed to land a smoking hot girl like that who's even the queen's daughter. Seriously his sister probably drained all the good genes in his mother's womb too.

But alas, his luck couldn't hold a candle against the kylo ren witcher with biggus dickus syndrome.
It's funny you say that since he is probably one the better looking (admittedly rugged), masculine MC's in the AVN universe of scrawny, homely, dweeb, half-boy with big dick MC's. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
It's funny you say that since he is probably one the better looking (admittedly rugged), masculine MC's in the AVN universe of scrawny, homely, dweeb, half-boy with big dick MC's. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
I'm not sure if he is good looking, but a at least falls somewhere between the "can't lift a six pack" and the "20 pack abs that cover the ribs" guys.

Besides, if I'm going to be "immersed" by the MC's looks, he should be ugly :). LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Das_Peanut

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ugly is not what it used to be:
Nowadays, wicked witches of Oz are staples of beauty, queen mother in Snow White is Charlize Teron or Gal gadot - staples of beauty, while snow white is some ugly duckling they cast just for being younger looking than her actual age.
Besides, if I'm going to be "immersed" by the MC's looks, he should be ugly

4.70 star(s) 97 Votes