DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021
New Antioch [R0.5] Dev Log #7

1722072704027.png

Hail citizens,

I completed about 40 renders and 2 animations. Scene 7 will be longer (but better) than originally planned. I have a bunch of renders and 5 animations left to do for it, but I think it'll be a really good one. It'll be the new 'biggest' scene in the game.

Unfortunately the animations are taking a long time to render though. This is the first scene in the whole project that I've had to leave my PC running overnight for haha.

Other than that, things are good. The word count's now at 12k, and scene 7's still unfinished writing-wise. I'm hoping to finish it in the coming week, and make a start on scene 8 which is Luciana's one. I also spent some time planning what the new codex entries would be.

Last note is that the July monthly render poll ended in a 3-way tie with Faustina, Aquila, and Milena. See you guys in dev log #8. :)

Cheers,

TheRedMyst

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
New Antioch [R0.5] Dev Log #7

View attachment 3872424

Hail citizens,

I completed about 40 renders and 2 animations. Scene 7 will be longer (but better) than originally planned. I have a bunch of renders and 5 animations left to do for it, but I think it'll be a really good one. It'll be the new 'biggest' scene in the game.

Unfortunately the animations are taking a long time to render though. This is the first scene in the whole project that I've had to leave my PC running overnight for haha.

Other than that, things are good. The word count's now at 12k, and scene 7's still unfinished writing-wise. I'm hoping to finish it in the coming week, and make a start on scene 8 which is Luciana's one. I also spent some time planning what the new codex entries would be.

Last note is that the July monthly render poll ended in a 3-way tie with Faustina, Aquila, and Milena. See you guys in dev log #8. :)

Cheers,

TheRedMyst
strength-strength-and-honor.gif strength-strength-and-honor.gif

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
any spoilers on giving documents to Stavros or not?
with meta knowledge on how rotten Aqua Palma right know (with sellout patricide Dante and syndicate thugs) - i'm feeling it's a recipe for bad outcomes later, but hard to say what dev thinking here
There is absolutely no sense in giving documents to Stavros, ZERO. The spoiler is that it will help Aqua Palma in the war. I'm 100% on the New Antioch side, there are a hundred and more reasons why, not being on the New Antioch side is just bizarre right now, and obeying Dante's orders :WaitWhat: is even more crazy LOL. Most likely we will have a chance to become an Emperor at some point, and after that we will decide what is good and what is bad :WeSmart:, it looks like a perfect plan. We'll see how large-scale dev will make the upcoming war in the game, and who else will join, New Antioch should win, but we need to make sure that that the casualties among the people of Aqua Palma weill be as less as possible. It seems to me that MC's parents also changed sides at some point, and they were killed for it, yep uncle Stavros here are the documents for that. I would like to listen to him, but he and Patrius killed them, it's strange to think that Mateo will just forgive when he finds out :WaitWhat:, regardless of the reason. And we need to help Dante in reducing his ego, clear his brain and kick his ass, the boy should know his place. And it's interesting to know the full plans of Cerberus

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

2King

Jan 2, 2024
I hardly ever comment or react on here but I'm actually really mad I didn't find this game later down the line. What a game man. Hands down one of the best games I've played on here. Very surprised it's not known all around. The one and only problem I have is with the animations not being consistent in quality compared to the best animations within the game.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Love this! It's been a while since I read a VN in one sitting. My ass cheeks are numb but it's worth it! I love the setting, the story and the characters. Netori content with Luci and Javier was hot as hell. Faustina is out of this world! I can't wait to breed that beautiful imperiatix. Keep up the good work!

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Russian translation (PC + Android) -

Перевод на русский язык (ПК + Андроид) -

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Shapeshifter girl will probably have her life saved by us and or simply be treated like an actual human worthy of respect after we find out she's a mutant/shapeshifter, will also probably start getting treated as a disposable asset by her current boss/sponsor. All this together with what she's already seen of us, will probably lead to her joining our harem fairly easily.

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
Ain't that the truth!

I'm guessing since she's in the banner that she will end up on our side eventually and become an LI but it's gonna be interesting to see it play out!
Shapeshifter girl will probably have her life saved by us and or simply be treated like an actual human worthy of respect after we find out she's a mutant/shapeshifter, will also probably start getting treated as a disposable asset by her current boss/sponsor. All this together with what she's already seen of us, will probably lead to her joining our harem fairly easily.
yah I think it's probably go that way, treat her for her qualities not for her use.

but before that I feel like that memory device had more information and MC was too hasty in rejecting it, but I understand the emotions must be heavy.

4.70 star(s) 97 Votes