DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1727663957738.png

Hey everyone,

Had a pretty productive week and got through most of the audio for ep 5. I also finished off the new codex entries, and rejigged the UI a little to fit them in.

This'll be the last dev log of ep 5, so thought I'd take the opportunity to properly preview it:

Episode 5 "Into the Unknown" will take our heroes on a journey to the mountains that divide the Empire and the Northern Wastes. They'll sail across the Palmian Sea, trek through the Medusan Jungle, and come face-to-face with both the beauty and danger of less-civilized lands. One of our heroes will face their fears. One will be confronted by an unjust reality. One will leap closer to their absolution. And one will come to terms with their own limits.

You'll encounter a host of interesting new characters, visit a number of new locations, and learn many new things about the world of New Antioch (some of which I bet will surprise you). ;)

I'll see you guys soon with the release dates / changelog.

Cheers,

TheRedMyst

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1727755790656.png

Episode 5 "Into the Unknown"

• 19,568 words
  • 619 renders (excl. animations)
  • 17 animations
  • 10 music tracks
  • 10 sound effects
  • H-scenes with Safiya, Luciana, Milena, and Aquila
Codex

• 1,829 words of bonus lore
    • Characters: Stavros, Giana
    • Other: North Talia, Medusa, Zari
  • Adding scrolling to the icons, so that future codex entries can fit in
General

• Minor fixes and dialogue changes
  • By popular demand, added an opacity slider to options menu for dialogue text box

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023

View attachment 4087767

Episode 5 "Into the Unknown"

• 19,568 words
  • 619 renders (excl. animations)
  • 17 animations
  • 10 music tracks
  • 10 sound effects
  • H-scenes with Safiya, Luciana, Milena, and Aquila
Codex

• 1,829 words of bonus lore
    • Characters: Stavros, Giana
    • Other: North Talia, Medusa, Zari
  • Adding scrolling to the icons, so that future codex entries can fit in
General

• Minor fixes and dialogue changes
  • By popular demand, added an opacity slider to options menu for dialogue text box
I wish this update didn´t reveal what the lewd scenes are with. It would add to the suspense to go in without knowing it. Otherwise. great stuff is coming.

Reactions: Abhai

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
not a big deal or anything but isn't Aquila a male name? I think the female version is Aquilina

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
not a big deal or anything but isn't Aquila a male name? I think the female version is Aquilina
Actually, Aquila isn't even a name. It's the Latin work for battle standard. I guess, in that sense, it would lean towards the masculine although, both the Greeks and Romans had a feminine and masculine war deity. Athena for the Greeks and Minerva for the Romans.

Just file this reply under "assorted useless information".

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Actually, Aquila isn't even a name. It's the Latin work for battle standard. I guess, in that sense, it would lean towards the masculine although, both the Greeks and Romans had a feminine and masculine war deity. Athena for the Greeks and Minerva for the Romans.

Just file this reply under "assorted useless information".
My name means "Bright Fame" in the old tongue. Does that mean it isn't a name either?

yeah, yeah. Convoluted I know but alas......

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
My name means "Bright Fame" in the old tongue. Does that mean it isn't a name either?

yeah, yeah. Convoluted I know but alas......
Nah, names with meanings are cool. Wish I had one. I named my daughter with a word from an old language, it means "Ruler of Elves".

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.70 star(s) 97 Votes