Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My only problem with MC is so small that makes the small pepe people of this world into big dick energy.
My problem is MC's haircut lol went from Hold my dick to My lady, ass haircut lol could at least left it semi short long
but went full comb over.
Hair matched the MC's face with scar better but comb over with scar isnt it. but like i said
small
Still enjoyed the game
WTF.gif

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
You are correct. The "eagle" or Aquila became a sort of slang for the Roman Legion battle standard. Instead of calling it "the battle standard" they called it "the eagle". Of course, as you point out, it was also the word for a bird species. As far as name gender goes, I'm not sure how much that applies in modern days but, again, you are correct in that many languages have a feminine and masculine version for words and names. English, however, does not.
the eagle was later replaced by the draco.
This is an intersting tidbit regarding folkloristic tales.

We start with Arminius. Arminius was a son of the Cheruscan prince Sigimer/Segimer, and he was taken to Rome as a hostage as a child and educated there. Among the Germanic tribes, a part of the name is passed on to the descendants. While Armenius is a name given in Rome, his birth name is not certain, but there are hints that his name was Sigifrid/fred, which leads us to Siegfried the dragon slayer. As mentioned earlier, the Romans switched to Draco in the period when these stories were told, and Armenius, who destroyed three Roman legions at the Varus Battle, may therefore have been rewritten into the slayer of a three-headed dragon.

I'd love to see stuff like that integrated in New Antioch.

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
My mega limit reached. Can someone upload at Gofile or a different source ?
I managed to download using VPN to get other IPs, i'll upload to gofile and share it here because mega fucking sucks ass.

EDIT
I forgot to delete the original uploader's saves before uploading, so please do that before playing. I did a basic check for malware and everything seems ok but Just to be safe disable the internet before playing or block any in/outbound connections from the game via firewall.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I did that but they denied because the original uploader just took the raw folder of his game and uploaded, it has his saves and everything :KEK:
Well, they usually still download it and will zip it and use it, not sure why not this time, oh well.

EDIT, well it looks like they did do you report and use the file since the OP is now updated.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Rodrigoofb

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Antioch [R0.5] [TheRedMyst]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac: