Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
so because I have an opinion you don't like... it is 'garbage' ? And your post is not constructive at all. Just an attack by an intolerant person that thinks others should only think like you.

I didn't like the game... so deal with it.
You either did read nothing or werent able to comprehend it, either way your feedback is worthless so he was right even when he was rude

You kinda wrote "I like good storys but its waaaay too exhausting to read so i dont understand anything. Bad game."

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
seems like you haven't actually played at all and just skimmed through it cause if you did you would have no problem in figuring out what is going on.
I did understand, just didn't like. I have played other games that are similar, I just don't think this game did it well. I thought I explained it in my post. But guess you didn't understand. However, I don't really think you care what I think, do you?

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
You either did read nothing or werent able to comprehend it, either way your feedback is worthless so he was right even when he was rude

You kinda wrote "I like good storys but its waaaay too exhausting to read so i dont understand anything. Bad game."
I like good stories, this is not one. I did read quite a bit, just found it dull and uninteresting, and yes it is a bad game (for me), see that is what an opinion is.... it is MY opinion, you don't have to agree, but I think you should not try and criticize me for my opinion, you and the other "fans" of the game are trying to insult or criticize me because I don't see it your way.

I don't give a shit if you think I am wrong. It is my opinion.... you can't make me like it. So now what crap are you going to say about me?

Want to call me stupid, how about retarded, maybe I too dense to see the master piece that the game is? stick and stones.

No matter what ANY of you say.... I don't like the game. Does that impact you in any way? Does my not liking something ruin something for you or any other person.... Even the developer will not suffer in any way from me no liking this game.

Well anyway. The more you guys attack me, the more your "great" game forum will be used up for nothing. Please just let it go.

peace

Reactions: Mihawk_80

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Ripson as i am sure you have already been notified 437 times already. the game is updated.
would really appreciate if you could update your mod.
tyvm

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Hope we get more content for Luciana, even with her with dual personality traits, to me she seems like the most lovable character, every other L.I is just unlikable, evil or disgusting one way or the other.
This didn't age well...

...I don't suppose there is a love interest we just haven't met yet? Maybe just a celibacy run at this point (or at least after the MC learns what we all did at the end of the episode).

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
And sex scenes... would not know, since I did not like the story, I fast forward...
You have an opinion about a story you haven't read?

so because I have an opinion you don't like... it is 'garbage' ?
No. Your opinion is garbage because it has no basis.

...call me stupid, how about retarded, maybe I too dense to see the master piece that the game is...
Well... whatever you think is best...

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Man what an ending, I had a feeling it was gearing up to be something like this but the conflict will certainly be interesting to see in the following updates.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I like good stories, this is not one. I did read quite a bit, just found it dull and uninteresting, and yes it is a bad game (for me), see that is what an opinion is.... it is MY opinion, you don't have to agree, but I think you should not try and criticize me for my opinion, you and the other "fans" of the game are trying to insult or criticize me because I don't see it your way.

I don't give a shit if you think I am wrong. It is my opinion.... you can't make me like it. So now what crap are you going to say about me?

Want to call me stupid, how about retarded, maybe I too dense to see the master piece that the game is? stick and stones.

No matter what ANY of you say.... I don't like the game. Does that impact you in any way? Does my not liking something ruin something for you or any other person.... Even the developer will not suffer in any way from me no liking this game.

Well anyway. The more you guys attack me, the more your "great" game forum will be used up for nothing. Please just let it go.

peace
Bro you saying the game is bad and calling it your opinion. We think your opinion is crap, why arent we allowed to do/feel the same thing you do?

Do you like playing a victim? And yeah it looks like youre kinda dense but of course you dont have to like the avn

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
This didn't age well...

...I don't suppose there is a love interest we just haven't met yet? Maybe just a celibacy run at this point (or at least after the MC learns what we all did at the end of the episode).
I think its awesome that the LI's are flawed characters and will enjoy to play different versions of the MC.

I think we will need a senate LI tho, maybe cicero has a daughter or granddaugther :LOL:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I think its awesome that the LI's are flawed characters and will enjoy to play different versions of the MC.
I like my luggage banged up a little because it makes me look traveled. But when the zipper is stuck and wheels are falling off, I have to admit that maybe's its a bit broken.

I think we will need a senate LI tho, maybe cicero has a daughter or granddaugther :LOL:
Give 'em the ol' Javi treatment? I'd be down...

• Haha
Reactions: Krytax123

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I think its awesome that the LI's are flawed characters
Well, there's flawed and there's making an army of half human half machine chimeras, that are completely aware of their existence but can't do nothing except be an observer in their own bodies.
No matter how you play the MC, i'm one thousand percent sure he won't let that shit fly. Luciana is batshit crazy.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Bro you saying the game is bad and calling it your opinion. We think your opinion is crap, why arent we allowed to do/feel the same thing you do?

Do you like playing a victim? And yeah it looks like youre kinda dense but of course you dont have to like the avn
The difference is that I just stated my opinion about the game. While you and the other toxic fanboys attack me personally. I am not playing the victim, you guys are insulting me personally. I don't know why you take my opinion so personally.

my opinion is crap, I am kinda dense... you see how you make it personal and have to resort to insults. But if that is the only way you can feel good about yourself... you need some help in life.

peace

Reactions: Mihawk_80

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
shut up pussy boi before i hold my nuts on your chin
I think of myself as a pretty nice guy, and I have no problem with the gay community. But I am sorry to tell you I am just not interested in your sexual advances. But I do hope you will find a great male companion you will be able to have a great life with someday.

but you have a nice day.
peace

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Well, there's flawed and there's making an army of half human half machine chimeras, that are completely aware of their existence but can't do nothing except be an observer in their own bodies.
No matter how you play the MC, i'm one thousand percent sure he won't let that shit fly. Luciana is batshit crazy.
Dunno it could be kinda fun for a evil mc run otherwise we should probably have the possibility to convince her that its horrific :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Well I didnt expect that twist from luci-lips, its such a contrast as how she feels bads other cities/villages dont have a single life improving technology then you find out all the resources being spent on her secret project.. Bruh

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Nice update overall, a good amount of content with every major character other than Faustina. Some really good dialogue and banter with Gaius, whom I unironically think is the best written character, and Aquila remains best girl. Very interested to see where things go with Luci even though I dislike the Javier plotline, she is still interesting. Safiya also had a nice showing.

Now it's nitpick time. In the pond scene there is a choice between having both Luci and Aquila or picking Luci over Aquila, but there's no choice to pick Aquila over Luci, or to turn down both. Additionally, during Safiya's scene she says she's never given a titjob before and she also mentions that the only person who's been close to her, since her parents gave her up, was a girl, so why is she seemingly not she a virgin?

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really good update.
I'm really curious who turns out to be the sickest, worst psychopath in this story...so far it's really hard to tell :LOL:
I would had said Enzo before, but turns out his sister is just as bad if not worse with that cliffhanger and i'm not rulling the others like Faustina or Dante out yet.

So far we have:
Enzo : the sadistic murderer
Dante: and his little torture adventure
Milena: the female Dr. Mengele
Luciana: probably the cruelest out of them, but hey, the Adeptus Mechanicus would be proud of her :whistle:
Faustina: ordering murders cause there is a not zero % chance of rebellion and giving her blessing to what Melina and Luci do.
Safiya & Aquila: the only normal ones, so far...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 97 Votes