grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewAntioch-R0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Really good update.
I'm really curious who turns out to be the sickest, worst psychopath in this story...so far it's really hard to tell :LOL:
I would had said Enzo before, but turns out his sister is just as bad if not worse with that cliffhanger and i'm not rulling the others like Faustina or Dante out yet.

So far we have:
Enzo : the sadistic murderer
Dante: and his little torture adventure
Milena: the female Dr. Mengele
Luciana: probably the cruelest out of them, but hey, the Adeptus Mechanicus would be proud of her :whistle:
Faustina: ordering murders cause there is a not zero % chance of rebellion and giving her blessing to what Melina and Luci do.
Safiya & Aquila: the only normal ones, so far...

I m sure gaius will be trilled when he'll know what dear luci have in mind for his retirement :D

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Really good update.
I'm really curious who turns out to be the sickest, worst psychopath in this story...so far it's really hard to tell :LOL:
I would had said Enzo before, but turns out his sister is just as bad if not worse with that cliffhanger and i'm not rulling the others like Faustina or Dante out yet.

So far we have:
Luciana: probably the cruelest out of them, but hey, the Adeptus Mechanicus would be proud of her :whistle:
Faustina: ordering murders cause there is a not zero % chance of rebellion and giving her blessing to what Melina and Luci do.

If there's ever an option of grabbing Safiya and Aquilla and running to the hills i'll gladly take it :ROFLMAO: the other Love Interests are fucking crazy.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Well I didnt expect that twist from luci-lips, its such a contrast as how she feels bads other cities/villages dont have a single life improving technology then you find out all the resources being spent on her secret project.. Bruh
I kinda get the feeling that she was so fucking sheltered and out of touch with the real world (and maybe shes autistic or something similar) thats she has no awareness for morality? Fucking dangerous trait for a hyper intelligent scientist :ROFLMAO:

She even asks the mc this update if he think shes crazy and you get +1 relationship points with her if you answer yes :LOL:

Really good update.

So far we have:

Wtf i never saw that nightowl scene, that was dante? Crazy.

And Luciana is way worse than Enzo at this point (without further information) imo, hes kinda small scale, her scale is the whole empire. And at least he seemed to be aware that he's unfit to rule. Luciana seems to be molded like the perfect hypersmart toy for faustina to use how she pleases without any thoughts about morals.

I really like Aquilla so far but considering her stealth skills its not unlikely that shes aware of (some) freaky projects.

He's such an asshat but i guess at this point i would ally with cicero lmao

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
Really good update.

So far we have:

in my playthrough nightowl lives and you get to talk with him again in this episode

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Really good update.

So far we have:

what choice did the player had to make that nightowl can be dead? in my playthrough nightowl is alive.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
You either did read nothing or werent able to comprehend it, either way your feedback is worthless so he was right even when he was rude

You kinda wrote "I like good storys but its waaaay too exhausting to read so i dont understand anything. Bad game."
still is feedback ,not feedback is worst,...you can ask to any marketing major,...but why to reply to someone if u think is a bador good review? still he is doing it with poor knowledge or not,..doesnt matter ,you do you and let him do him....

Reactions: Mihawk_80

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
still is feedback ,not feedback is worst,...you can ask to any marketing major,...but why to reply to someone if u think is a bador good review? still he is doing it with poor knowledge or not,..doesnt matter ,you do you and let him do him....
Who are you? His lawyer?

Maybe he should write in his journal instead of a forum if he cant take comments about his "feedback"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: shamtiiomi

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
what choice did the player had to make that nightowl can be dead? in my playthrough nightowl is alive.
I think because i was not friendly towards Dante, couldn't stand him...
Wtf i never saw that nightowl scene, that was dante? Crazy.
Teamwork, from Dante and the bandit boss who's with him.
On my other run they killed Rocco? (the other, ''slightly'' mental challenged guy), accusing him being a spy :ROFLMAO:
(You don't see any cruel scenes for him thought).

If there's ever an option of grabbing Safiya and Aquilla and running to the hills i'll gladly take it :ROFLMAO: the other Love Interests are fucking crazy.
Yeah, at this point i would choose ''let them all die'' option if given a choice (factions i mean) and some of these nutjobs.

She's sheltered sure...but her moral seems overal pretty normal from what we see, like as she wants to defend the women whose son should be sold in slavery by the tax collector...
I don't see how she can't understand that taking the freedom, free will, forced servitude under threat of torture (causing extreme pain if disobeying), somehow is ok in her books, morally speaking. Doing such shit, aware of it being bad, for the greater good that would be a different matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: ninjasamuri

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
*plays through the update and sees the ending scene*
Bro the reanimen were the biggest losers :ROFLMAO: even the reanimated invicible's didnt do anything memorable.

And they were kinda less cruel as they were literal zombies, the guys here are still conscious and unable to die, its like the worst kind of torture. Cecil and even d.a. sinclair are saints in comparision to faustina/luciana as strange as it sounds lmao

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Bro the reanimen were the biggest losers :ROFLMAO: even the reanimated invicible's didnt do anything memorable.

And they were kinda less cruel as they were literal zombies, the guys here are still conscious and unable to die, its like the worst kind of torture. Cecil and even d.a. sinclair are saints in comparision to faustina/luciana as strange as it sounds lmao
Maybe so, but New Antioch doesn't have to deal with Viltrumites, so these ones ought to do just fine, and there's a fuck ton of them. As for the morality of their existence or use....meh, I'm fine with it.
"Lucious Lips" Luciana is basically a techno-necromancer. (y)

The only potential drawback is losing control of them, so they need killswitches.

Reactions: Krytax123

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Really good update.

So far we have:

Woah that's different. In my LP Nightowl was
so I guess my version of Dante

4.70 star(s) 97 Votes