Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
What an update and what an ending.

This just gets better and better. The update makes you think Luciana will improve as an heir after seeing conditions of other provinces but I did raise an eyebrow when she started to talk about "enforcing" her will on the world and then that bat-shit crazy ending happened... (I first thought of Steel Watch from Baldur's Gate 3 but Warhammer 40K or Reanimen are also great examples. Whatever was the inspiration for this, the idea is awesome and I think it fits this setting greatly) I am extremely curious how could Luciana be redeemed in the eyes of MC after he'll hear about it. I also really liked scene with with Nightowl in Aqua Palma (I didn't even know him or Rocco could be executed before reading this thread)

I was a bit disappointed on my second save that I didn't get Luciana's scene because I decided to turn down Aquila on the ship. Harem also went from 0 to 3 women not having a problem with it in a split second during lake scene but maybe Safiya's character and Luciana's craziness did help so it's kind of ok. All lewd scenes were great but some a bit short. I can't wait to see the last LI.

Safiya still remains the best girl. (Although I might not remember but does her solar powers give her constant warmth or something? Because her "bikini outfit" looks kind of ridiculous in snowy mountains when everyone else is covered from top to bottom) Please, don't give her flaw as big as Luci's lunacy :p

Also, I would suggest an epilepsy warning or something for that flickering portal scene.

Great update and good luck with the next one.
Yeah, but thats why your interactions with her might actually fix her instead of making her into her mother. Also she might not be insane. Her other self seems to be a manifestation of both what she actually wants and her getting out of her own way to just get it. They even say the gene manipulation might be wonky. So far thats been embarassing her shitbag bf and wanting to bang the MC and hell maybe his super baby batter might cure her.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Sooooo hold on.....the sisters are okay with sharing......and Luci says daddy when she gets turned on? How could a man possibly say no?

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Yeah, but thats why your interactions with her might actually fix her instead of making her into her mother. Also she might not be insane. Her other self seems to be a manifestation of both what she actually wants and her getting out of her own way to just get it.
Either way she approves and agrees with you when you call her insane and we know it's not a joke especialy after the ending.

maybe his super baby batter might cure her.
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Yep, my first time through the story I saved Nightowl. Then I found out he's a traitor. I went back to a save before the battle on the rock bridge and let him die. No matter how many times I read this story, I will never find how what he has to say later. He will never live that long. That's what's nice about an interactive story - sometimes...
A traitor to what? We're technically a traitor ourselves, having been betrayed by both our brother AND father by this point <_< I'm pro-Empire anyway so anything to help it is fine with me.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
All these people jumping off the Luci train, I don't want to see any of you jump back on this train when she gets her redemption and we learn more about her. The luci love train has left the station, all fake fans and non believers get off now. I will proudly still love Luci.
Why does she need redemption? This is literally just standard 40k stuff, and handing us world domination on a silver platter. Since I plan to take over, either overtly or behind the scenes and will move to better the lives of the people of the empire anyway I'm fine with my undead army right now paving the way for me to bring peace and security to my new empire ;)

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Man this is the best month in term of updates. I feel spoiled lol.

I don't have much to say abt this update. Happy to see the story progressing. I won't lie, the Mc is frustrating the sh1t outta me not wanting to finish watching that damn video.
Plus, I'm sure the old man just had a soft spot for him when he laid his eyes on his baby ver. Maybe his father instinct (still a shitty father though) kicked in and he didn't want to let him grow up to only be a lab rat. Idk guys it just seems there's more to it than just having smn replace Dreadwolf.
Scenes were hot, I won't lie though Faustina is at the top of my list. Prbbly just bc she reminds me of those heavy femdom LI from other games. Lol can't wait to "pour" all the frustration I acquired while trying some of those hoping there was a revenge path lol.
Favorites are prbbly Akila and Safia. Others are just too fkd up in the head. Especially blondie and Milena, can we talk abt how much of a shitty sis she is though lol.
Gamble addict guy may have gone down the wrong path but isn't it her job as the elder sibling to set him on the right path again.
Just reminded me of how much I hate those egocentric genius type in stories. They act like they tried when in fact THEY DIDN'T. Supposed to be a genius but that's all you came up with to help your brother, give him money and tell him "no don't gamble, it's no good, ok I'm off to work now I'll probbly see you next month for 2 mins bc my great obnoxious self can't bear to be with my failure of a bro, oh I could help you go through treating your gambling addiction buy yk family doesn't rly matter. My carrer and my success are what truly matters. Family? what're you saying, you should stop wathing those pre-fall movies featuring that bald guy"
May be a bit hypocritical of me but I still fucked her though lol. Just trying to get all the scenes in one playthrough mate.
Don't get me started on blondie's "genius" idea to help her "bf" (sill did it though, yk just trying to get most of the scenes in one playthrough, would have done otherwise if we could have her without him being there). I wish MC would take matter into his own hands and be his big brother. However I don't see that coming from MC, he just doesn't seem like the type.

Man wth do I have a crush on the guy lol, just realize the whole block I wrote to defend him. In hindsight I think it might me bc I see a potential nekketsu MC in him. Hear me out lol, yk I always prefered story that have MCs who begin in hard situations (weak, ignorant, naive...) but as the story continues they fill their gasps and become better ppl (bulk up, become knowledgable, more confident...). This guy had potential, if only he had his parents or his sis to educate him when he was still young.

Wow man I didn't think I had this much frustration bottled up. It feels good to let go from time to time

Final words : I liked the update, can't wait to get more of it

THX

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Why does she need redemption? This is literally just standard 40k stuff, and handing us world domination on a silver platter. Since I plan to take over, either overtly or behind the scenes and will move to better the lives of the people of the empire anyway I'm fine with my undead army right now paving the way for me to bring peace and security to my new empire ;)
Hell yeah, even MC is beginning to tire from following orders. What did that girl say again? Become her lord general (translating : her little doggo)? Mc'll be the emperor of that place and she'll happily oblige lol.
I have to admit that the whole robot thingy was a bit creepy. I hope Mc gets some power similar to that zombie guy. If they are the same (only he is a sucess from what I understood) maybe he can control spiders or whatever
Maybe he can control every mutated lifeform. Maaaaan that would be EPIC

THX

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
You mean you "better there lives" (maybe) as long as they are alive, afterwards they get turned into robots suppressing rebellions and working on farms or whereever as slaves for eternity :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
Well, I liked Luci until the cyborg reveal. That's bat shit crazy and Luci is aware she is as well.
But then again it's post apocalyptic world where survival is extremely hard. It's very extreme and cruel
I don't think she's that bad yet...
She's more of a pragmatic nerd in a tough situation. This project started before she found out about MC/cure. Thing is humanity is vanishing due to reproduction issues. This is maybe her way of extending humanity. Note she still felt sorry for people in other provinces after she saw what it's like for them and she wants to make things better.

I have to admit I thought Enzo and Cicero would proved to be the villains of the story when they were trying to figure out what the secret project being done was, right until they saw it and both characters looked genuinely horrified by what they were seeing, not showing interest in it as a mean to power but clearly showing horror at the notion of this happening. Because they might have been schemers with a nefarious plot of their own, however they still rate effectively as a very much lesser evil compared to the project to create those Marked of Kane *cough* I mean those cyborg slave soldiers.
Pretty sure Cicero's concern for humanity was quickly replaced with "shit, I could end up like that".
Pretty much all the characters have a few skeletons in their closet.

A traitor to what? We're technically a traitor ourselves, having been betrayed by both our brother AND father by this point <_< I'm pro-Empire anyway so anything to help it is fine with me.
I don't think MCs brother betrayed him.

4.70 star(s) 97 Votes