Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No idea what kind of witch magic fuckery this is, but I'm way too entertained by this game explaining URM buttons and functions in the textbox. Never seen that before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Does anybody actually read the story? Dante declared MC the one responsible for parricide and sent him to New Antioch.
Nobody told New Antioch it was a ruse - Dante even does treasonnous acts as we speak colluding with terrorists to bring New Antioch down. While NewOwl was infiltrated as a traitor to Aqua Palma to steal the relic - MC was officially declared as the killer of the king and purposefully sent for execution to the allied nation of New Antioch.
I don't think MCs brother betrayed him
To everyone and I do mean everyone - Aqua Palma and New Antioch - MC entered judicial trial by combat and reversed his execution. By law of NEw Antioch - he was declared a traitor for killing one of their allies and was directly set for execution.
There is competence and then there is getting stuff done and MC is the latter in so many ways.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1728831339111.png
MC- killer of his father. MC - killer of the king.
MC - highest treason to both Aqua Palma and New Antioch - directs death sentence.
Dante declared MC the killer - painting a target as big as New Antioch on his back. MC was directly sentenced to death by Gaius for the crime. Dante refused to send MC to find the killer or ask Gaius - the guy who was tight with Princeps and he knows him personally - to aid MC in finding the culprit in New Antioch - so instead of sending a ambassador and emisery to a long time friend for a co-op - Dante sent MC as escaped criminal hiding from the death penalty that is dealt without any process or anything - Gaius apprehends him and sets his execution for the very next day - no trial, no jury, nobody knowing anything.
How can you justify sending a death row inmate to ”spy” after declaring him to be killed on sight? Enzo was ready to slay him right then and there - for all the good Dante did to MC in this absurd situation.
How on Earth did Dante let everybody know MC is the killer of Princeps while telling MC he is supposed to be covert spy?
Dante made MC into a criminal and advertised it to everyone - nobody ever accused MC of anything before Dante made MC into the murderer of Princeps.

It's true Dante didn't tell anyone he killed Princeps by accident

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawka1O7 and Ncrdrg

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
Does anybody actually read the story? Dante declared MC the one responsible for parricide and sent him to New Antioch.
Nobody told New Antioch it was a ruse - Dante even does treasonnous acts as we speak colluding with terrorists to bring New Antioch down. While NewOwl was infiltrated as a traitor to Aqua Palma to steal the relic - MC was officially declared as the killer of the king and purposefully sent for execution to the allied nation of New Antioch.

To everyone and I do mean everyone - Aqua Palma and New Antioch - MC entered judicial trial by combat and reversed his execution. By law of NEw Antioch - he was declared a traitor for killing one of their allies and was directly set for execution.
It was just a plan to get MC into New Antioch as a spy for Aqua Palma and MC went along with it... Dante actually framed Faustina and Aquila.

Reactions: JeiTrd

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
You mean you "better there lives" (maybe) as long as they are alive, afterwards they get turned into robots suppressing rebellions and working on farms or whereever as slaves for eternity :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Who says/knows who gets made into a robot? I'll just make it all criminals or something, that's how the Imperium in 40k does it anyway, and int the meantime those farmers for example can have a cheap labor force to do the work and make their lives easier instead of tolling away while rich aristocrat plantation owners with actual slaves outwork and outcompete them. Seems like a win win to me ;)

Your allegiance doesn't matter much at this point in the story. You are sent to pick up an artifact at the mine and everyone is dead, killed by the raiders, except for two people. One of them, Nightowl, was in cahoots with the raiders; as you find out later. They call people who do that traitors.
First, Nightowl was always an agent of New Antioch, that makes him a spy not a traitor, second you know who else is working for those raiders? Our dear brother who unlike Nightowl who didn't know those raiders would kill everyone, quite clearly does and is still getting in bed with them to launch his illegal war...

I don't think MCs brother betrayed him.

It's in your reply if asked if you miss the brother, MC spells it out that his brother LIED to them about killing their father, while taking control of Aqua Palma despite MC having the rightful claim of the province since our brother forfeited his inheritance with patricide, and sent the MC to start and illegal war with New Antioch when he knows they're innocent of the crime, and with the knowledge that blaming the MC for the crime also put a death sentence on his head when he sent him to infiltrate, the city turning it into a suicide mission instead of a fake defection ploy. That's betrayal 101, even if you argue killing their dad was an accident <_<

Last edited:

Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
This update was great, that Luci reveal... She could be dangerous in the future if she is given power.... Also, I don't know what to think of Cicero I think he is a great politician in the wrong side.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
First, Nightowl was always an agent of New Antioch, that makes him a spy not a traitor, second you know who else is working for those raiders? Our dear brother who unlike Nightowl who didn't know those raiders would kill everyone, quite clearly does and is still getting in bed with them to launch his illegal war...

It's in your reply if asked if you miss the brother, MC spells it out that his brother LIED to them about killing their father, while taking control of Aqua Palma despite MC having the rightful claim of the province since our brother forfeited his inheritance with patricide, and sent the MC to start and illegal war with New Antioch when he knows they're innocent of the crime, and with the knowledge that blaming the MC for the crime also put a death sentence on his head when he sent him to infiltrate, the city turning it into a suicide mission instead of a fake defection ploy. That's betrayal 101, even if you argue killing their dad was an accident <_<
Dude, you are arguing with me about nothing. I don't care if he's a spy, a traitor, or what. I let him die and if the game would have been written a bit differently I would have just killed him myself. I don't care who he was working for at the time. As far as I'm concerned he was responsible for the deaths of the mine workers. It's true that MC has no way to know this at the time. My comment has nothing to do with "interpreting the story or the character". It's simply a statement of my dislike for the character and the fact that, going forward, I plan to let him die every time I play. My MC left Aqua Palma thinking "good riddence" and never planned to return. (I'm taking liberties with the story here to make the point.) Yes, if I can have my way, when my MC meets up with Dante again I will kill him too. Mainly, because he is too stupid to let live but, also, as you have said, he has betrayed pretty much everyone he came in contact with.

Finally, if you will take a look at your last post, it says:

motseer said:

I don't think MCs brother betrayed him.

I never said any such thing. Take a look at the posts. You got something screwed up. That statement was made by RewindWorld in post #900.

Rodsoldier

Sep 13, 2018
Gamble addict guy may have gone down the wrong path but isn't it her job as the elder sibling to set him on the right path again.

Hm, no? It's not your job as an adult to fix your adult brother's problem he puts himself in?
He isn't just addicted to gambling, he is also a huge pos that clearly doesn't care for anyone else and will literally sell his girlfriend out lmao

She wasn't trying to help him by cucking him, that was her way of freeing herself over the dependency she had on that loser

Defending that dude is craazyy lmao

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
This update was great, that Luci reveal... She could be dangerous in the future if she is given power.... Also, I don't know what to think of Cicero I think he is a great politician in the wrong side.
Yeah, the Luci reveal was outta pocket, a really good twist. I'm sure she believes it's for the betterment of mankind, but unless Faustina convinced her this was the right way, then Luci has to go.

As for Cicero, I see him as this game's Varys (from Game of Thrones) - Master of Whispers, loyal to New Antioch as an ideal, not any single person.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
3. Never worship omnisiah
I mean, it could be worse...imagine if she worships Slaanesh, one day you wake up by getting pegged by Luci :eek:

In this case we just need to make sure the new servitors are criminals, traitors, personal enemies or enemies of the empire, add a kill switch and all is fine :whistle:
Also make sure it is the MC who becomes imperator and not Luci...

4.70 star(s) 97 Votes