kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
i replayed a new game to reject Luciana and it's kind of ironic for her to say that (and even Faustina) when it's exactly what they are doing for the past 5 years

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even with the split of personality disorder i doubt that she could work on that project without knowing anything for 5 years, or Faustina mentioning anything about it to her, and if Milena did some experiment on human too,at least she's showing some remorse and dont want to do it anymore.

It's funny to think that the one we where thinking was the worst in the family (Enzo) turn out to be the less disturbed since he's "just" a sadist with a mommy complex unlike her mother and Sister who are true monsters .

Well at least we still have Aquila and Safiya ... ^^

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Well, I liked Luci until the cyborg reveal. That's bat shit crazy and Luci is aware she is as well.
But then again it's post apocalyptic world where survival is extremely hard. It's very extreme and cruel

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
servitors, eh? mechanicus approve, flesh is weak after all
edit: come to think about it - story could be taking place on some lost imperial world, nothing against it

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
I have to admit I thought Enzo and Cicero would proved to be the villains of the story when they were trying to figure out what the secret project being done was, right until they saw it and both characters looked genuinely horrified by what they were seeing, not showing interest in it as a mean to power but clearly showing horror at the notion of this happening. Because they might have been schemers with a nefarious plot of their own, however they still rate effectively as a very much lesser evil compared to the project to create those Marked of Kane *cough* I mean those cyborg slave soldiers.

Its rare I can say I hadn't seen something coming this much but damn, this was an extreme reveal, I suspect the MCs reaction when he'll discover this isn't going to be too happy, he had been coming around to see New Antioch as the lesser evil, something that wasn't as bad as he thought, discovering that Luci was working on this project is going to cause him some pretty severe reaction, after being told how that sort of stuff didn't happen the reveal that its FAR worst than anyone else ever imagined isn't going to cause any positive reaction that is for sure.

I have difficulties imagining how they are going to try to defend that, I mean a robot army I could have seen it as getting overlooked, but a cyborg slave army? I am pretty sure most people in their little group are going to go ballistic, I can't see Gaius accepting that horror as a necessary evil, Safiya either, Aquila is likely going to blame herself to some degree due to her being an agent that brought back some of said tech, I can't even imagine how the Dev is going to justify the relationship between the MC & Luci not getting slagged on the spot and irrevocably destroyed. I mean how do you recover from "I'm one of the worst monsters in human history" as a reveal? I doubt many players won't want to restart to get rid of that relationship considering its basically like dating Mengele at this point.

I feel the Dev dropped the ball at this point, that should have absolutely been a last minute reveal, not something done while we have so much of the story left ahead, most of us are basically going to be watching this like an incoming trainwreck, with horror waiting with baited breath until it come to a crash, but its likely going to diminish our investment in the story because we'll know inevitably everything is just going to blow up.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When you read, you become a super hero who knows his way around this game.

They sent NightOwl to steal the artefact while also employing a terrorrist organisation that slaughtered everyone in the mine
and they know these were the same terrorists THAT MC had previously BURNED TO THE GROUND. MC is and always has been a mass murderer genocidal maniac and Oppenheimer level absolute genious Liciana deserves all the praise in the world - everyone praised the harem master lunatic Oppenheimer movies about that mass murderer, so why the long faces in this true to life story of the atrocities of life we live with and praise highly? Oppenheimer praised for his genocide work - hailed in memory as a hero.

You clearly do not know who you are playing as here:
un da.gif

story could be taking place on some lost imperial world
Rome used slaves as canon fodder in wars while barbaric tribes (because they used barbaric practices, it has nothing to do with evolution) they would slaughter everyone in their paths, especially former allies or neighboring tribes they warred againsts, enslaving their women and children to rpe and murder some other time - literally all Scandivavian Vikings did these atrocities for centuries on end.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I have to admit I thought Enzo and Cicero would proved to be the villains of the story when they were trying to figure out what the secret project being done was, right until they saw it and both characters looked genuinely horrified by what they were seeing, not showing interest in it as a mean to power but clearly showing horror at the notion of this happening. Because they might have been schemers with a nefarious plot of their own, however they still rate effectively as a very much lesser evil compared to the project to create those Marked of Kane *cough* I mean those cyborg slave soldiers.
Thats so awesome and so unusual for avn's imo esp daring to involve LI's in something sinister like that. I kinda feel like the dev is playing with our perception and you can really fuck this part up while writing a story but he does it amazing so far imo.

Every chapter reveals new information which forces us to reevaluate everything again and again. Enzo was like the biggest Evil we were aware of until this chapter but he seems more like a rascal now compared to Luciana/Faustina lol

Cicero seemed lke a shady shemer but his sheming seems very much justified now that were aware what the executive is doing wihtout knowlegde of the senate.

You pointed it out perfectly, the disgust and shock in cicero's face and sincere worries (and not even only for himself) and even Enzo beeing disgusted about the people still being conscious! Antagonist who arent just simply evil and instead have multiple layers and even good traits and reasons for being cruel/fucked up are so much more interesting imo.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Thats so awesome and so unusual for avn's imo esp daring to involve LI's in something sinister like that. I kinda feel like the dev is playing with our perception and you can really fuck this part up while writing a story but he does it amazing so far imo.

Every chapter reveals new information which forces us to reevaluate everything again and again. Enzo was like the biggest Evil we were aware of until this chapter but he seems more like a rascal now compared to Luciana/Faustina lol

Cicero seemed lke a shady shemer but his sheming seems very much justified now that were aware what the executive is doing wihtout knowlegde of the senate.

You pointed it out perfectly, the disgust and shock in cicero's face and sincere worries (and not even only for himself) and even Enzo beeing disgusted about the people still being conscious! Antagonist who arent just simply evil and instead have multiple layers and even good traits and reasons for being cruel/fucked up are so much more interesting imo.

I wouldn't so quickly discount a different reason for the reaction of Cicero. The "OH FUCK, if she finishes this, all my schemes to control from the shadows and rule safely from the Senate can go poof" explanation.

Enzo is still a rabid dog that needs to be put down.

Reactions: RewindWorld

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Damn... This is probably the best chapter/update of the game so far. The perfect balance between story and relationship progression, the harem getting set up steadily, the true color of one of the LIs that slowly cracks, which leads to the amazing (and horrifying) cliffhanger. Personally I still want to believe Luci is not that evil and we still need to wait for the future story to see how that revelation actually goes, but no matter how it turns out I'm still so pumped up for the story.

Reactions: Das_Peanut

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I wouldn't so quickly discount a different reason for the reaction of Cicero. The "OH FUCK, if she finishes this, all my schemes to control from the shadows and rule safely from the Senate can go poof" explanation.

Enzo is still a rabid dog that needs to be put down.
I mean Cicero is for sure concerned about his own nefarious plans as well but i think it was specifily pointed out that he was shocked about the robots still being conscious and forced to serve after their "death" and not just about seeing a huge robot army which would be equally bad for him.

And of course Enzo needs to be put down but i still liked that he seemed to be disgusted with that, hes evil but can still be disgusted with other people acting evil which gives him more facettes instead of being just the plain evil comical guy without any good qualities at all.

And he seems less dangerous (due to his lacking intellect compared to the scientist) on a large scale compared to the women trifecta of Faustina, Luciana and Milena.

Which imo by the way is another very positive thing of this avn, the dev dared to create cunning/dangerous/brilliant yet deeply flawed women which is rarely the case and even less when they are LI's. Usually the antagonist(s) are some boring ugly bad guys who scream bad movie villain into your face.

I cant wait to see Luciana's perspective on/reasons for the zombies in the next chapters

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
They sent NightOwl to steal the artefact while also employing a terrorrist organisation that slaughtered everyone in the mine
and they know these were the same terrorists THAT MC had previously BURNED TO THE GROUND. MC is and always has been a mass murderer genocidal maniac and Oppenheimer level absolute genious Liciana deserves all the praise in the world - everyone praised the harem master lunatic Oppenheimer movies about that mass murderer, so why the long faces in this true to life story of the atrocities of life we live with and praise highly? Oppenheimer praised for his genocide work - hailed in memory as a hero.

View attachment 4124406

Rome used slaves as canon fodder in wars while barbaric tribes (because they used barbaric practices, it has nothing to do with evolution) they would slaughter everyone in their paths, especially former allies or neighboring tribes they warred againsts, enslaving their women and children to rpe and murder some other time - literally all Scandivavian Vikings did these atrocities for centuries on end.
You have some points but i disagree. Luci should have remove their consciousness and have them act as pure machine. Not letting the dead rest is the worst evil. Imagine reviving as a zombie and be conscious about killing your love ones without anyway to resist. It's worse than death.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
so because I have an opinion you don't like... it is 'garbage' ? And your post is not constructive at all. Just an attack by an intolerant person that thinks others should only think like you.

I didn't like the game... so deal with it.
No your opinion is garbage because it's not hard to understand what is going on. It's post apocalypse. Civilization has fallen and most no longer have access to "ancient" technology so they live like the middle ages. The empire has been claiming archaeological finds of tech and the elites have access to advanced technology.

Wasn't difficult to grasp unless your brain is as smooth as a grape and half the size.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
No your opinion is garbage because it's not hard to understand what is going on. It's post apocalypse. Civilization has fallen and most no longer have access to "ancient" technology so they live like the middle ages. The empire has been claiming archaeological finds of tech and the elites have access to advanced technology.

Wasn't difficult to grasp unless your brain is as smooth as a grape and half the size.
i have a feeling he skip through the story and only read certain part of it. It very obvious is post apocalyptic world where tech is lost. There is so many games with the same genre here. A lot of players just skip the conversation till the H scenes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

View attachment 4124406

Yep, my first time through the story I saved Nightowl. Then I found out he's a traitor. I went back to a save before the battle on the rock bridge and let him die. No matter how many times I read this story, I will never find how what he has to say later. He will never live that long. That's what's nice about an interactive story - sometimes...

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
What an update and what an ending.

This just gets better and better. The episode makes you think Luciana will improve as an heir after seeing conditions of other provinces but I did raise an eyebrow when she started to talk about "enforcing" her will on the world and then that bat-shit crazy ending happened... (I first thought of Steel Watch from Baldur's Gate 3 but Warhammer 40K or Reanimen are also great examples. Whatever was the inspiration for this, the idea is awesome and I think it fits this setting greatly) I am extremely curious how could Luciana be redeemed in the eyes of MC after he'll hear about it. I also really liked scene with with Nightowl in Aqua Palma (I didn't even know him or Rocco could be executed before reading this thread)

I was a bit disappointed on my second save that I didn't get Luciana's scene because I decided to turn down Aquila on the ship. Harem also went from 0 to 3 women not having a problem with it in a split second during lake scene but maybe Safiya's character and Luciana's craziness did help so it's kind of ok. All lewd scenes were great but some a bit short. I can't wait to see the last LI.

Safiya still remains the best girl. (Although I might not remember but does her solar powers give her constant warmth or something? Because her "bikini outfit" looks kind of ridiculous in snowy mountains when everyone else is covered from top to bottom) Please, don't give her flaw as big as Luci's lunacy :p

Also, I would suggest an epilepsy warning or something for that flickering portal scene.

Great update and good luck with the next one.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 97 Votes