motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Gearing up for a road trip with a nice send off from Milena. She's my favorite super-hot super-nerd.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I managed to download using VPN to get other IPs, i'll upload to gofile and share it here because mega fucking sucks ass.

EDIT
I forgot to delete the original uploader's saves before uploading, so please do that before playing. I did a basic check for malware and everything seems ok but Just to be safe disable the internet before playing or block any in/outbound connections from the game via firewall.
Thanks for the link.

Hmm...I also noticed your GOFILE download link is 4.6gigs, and the MEGA from the original main post is 4.19gigs in size. Are the slight size difference from the both file hosting sites mentioned, are caused by how each file hosing site handles the display of compression size? Or is there some content missing from the smaller sized file posted?

Regards.

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Thanks for the link.

Hmm...I also noticed your GOFILE download link is 4.6gigs, and the MEGA from the original main post is 4.19gigs in size. Are the slight size difference from the both file hosting sites mentioned, are caused by how each file hosing site handles the display of compression size? Or is there some content missing from the smaller sized file posted?

Regards.
It has all the same files but downloaded as a zip directly from the mega link, don't know why the size difference.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for the link.

Regards.
I believe 4.6 is unpacked, the rar says 4.6 but Windows 4.19.

And pay attention to the GoFile link, the file comes with saves, I almost overwrote my saves, luckily I noticed and didn't accept it.

Reactions: MrBenny

InsidiousMew

Sep 25, 2024
Harem is planned I see, can anyone tell me what kind of harem? Full on as in don't have a choice or can we choose who is in it? Glad too see the bad NTR is never happining at the very least.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
This avn is getting better and better with every update, im really satisfied.

I just love ambiguous storys without a clear good/bad side in terms of morality and everything seems to get shuffled with every update.

It was/is already like that with Patrius and Dante, i kinda keep switching between "maybe redeemable" and "worst fuckers" in my perception of them lol.

Like after the last update i was done with Dante, now i think there maybe is a explanation for his behavior. Similar with Patrius, what if he killed the "parents" because they intended a worse future for the mc?

And the best character in terms of this is cicero, displayed as a kinda obvious bad guy at first despite the reservations about the empire/faustina. But is he?

Is luci worse than her brother?

The last scene of the update was really awesome imo, you suspect Ezio and Cicero doing something shady but they are the ones uncovering the really shady action from our LI which imo was great story development.

The mentioned scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
FYI...I updated my custom textbox Adjustment mod for this title. (This mod has a few 3rd party utility mods, as well as some custom UI changes...which provide increased dialog visibility, without affecting the back ground frames.)

Regards.

Sample images
screenshot0047.png
screenshot0043.png
screenshot0048.png

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
Hmm, the Aquilla hug is weird since at every point i was hostile to her.
Alright, somehow i got the fumble with Aqi and Luciana flag, even though i selected just friends with Aqi.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Fist let me say I appreciate all the work the developer has put into the game, and I like the models.

However I did not like what I played of the game. Story for me is all over the place, does not seem to decide what kind of game it is... Is is Future, Ancient, Modern times.. who knows. One minute you are talking with dad, next you are in a cave fighting, next you are playing D&D, then some modern girls in an office (modern)....

And sex scenes... would not know, since I did not like the story, I fast forward and lots of talking, shifting between genres, but did not see any sex (did get to see MC's dick in shower... so there is that)

I like a good story.. I do, but it needs to bring me into the world and get to know characters I want to care about. I got to the second fight you have... and did not care anymore. Because one minute the MC is bad ass, the next fight with a skinny dude I have to pick a bunch of choices to fight him...

Either the MC is Bad Ass or not. And sex... MC had a few opportunities to have sex.. (slave girls, etc.) But game would rather have to talk to a bunch of guys and play D&D...

Well anyway, I will stop here. But for me I will pass on this game from now on.

I do wish the developer luck
peace

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
Fist let me say I appreciate all the work the developer has put into the game, and I like the models.

However I did not like what I played of the game. Story for me is all over the place, does not seem to decide what kind of game it is... Is is Future, Ancient, Modern times.. who knows. One minute you are talking with dad, next you are in a cave fighting, next you are playing D&D, then some modern girls in an office (modern)....

And sex scenes... would not know, since I did not like the story, I fast forward and lots of talking, shifting between genres, but did not see any sex (did get to see MC's dick in shower... so there is that)

I like a good story.. I do, but it needs to bring me into the world and get to know characters I want to care about. I got to the second fight you have... and did not care anymore. Because one minute the MC is bad ass, the next fight with a skinny dude I have to pick a bunch of choices to fight him...

Either the MC is Bad Ass or not. And sex... MC had a few opportunities to have sex.. (slave girls, etc.) But game would rather have to talk to a bunch of guys and play D&D...

Well anyway, I will stop here. But for me I will pass on this game from now on.

I do wish the developer luck
peace
seems like you haven't actually played at all and just skimmed through it cause if you did you would have no problem in figuring out what is going on.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Alright, somehow i got the fumble with Aqi and Luciana flag, even though i selected just friends with Aqi.
Yeah gf_bPcFumbledWithAquilaAndLuciana ought to default to False if the MC has avoided Aquila and not triggered the Aquila/Luciana discussion, TheRedMyst. This dialogue doesn't make sense otherwise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 97 Votes