3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
I'm stuck in the scene where Kiara is cutting the Fatguy's hair.
When he's touching her, she has two choices but they're both greyed out:
- Stop him now (requires strenght 2)
- Let him continue

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I'm stuck in the scene where Kiara is cutting the Fatguy's hair.
When he's touching her, she has two choices but they're both greyed out:
- Stop him now (requires strenght 2)
- Let him continue
Apply the patch included in package inside or dm me directly if you can't locate it.

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Apply the patch included in package inside or dm me directly if you can't locate it.
Well, it's ok now. I thought I had trained with Xia two times, but it seems I misclicked there. I reloaded the earlier choice to train with Mia (this time clicking the right option) and now she has the option to stop the guy.

Thx for the fast reply anyway!

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Well, it's ok now. I thought I had trained with Xia two times, but it seems I misclicked there. I reloaded the earlier choice to train with Mia (this time clicking the right option) and now she has the option to stop the guy.

Thx for the fast reply anyway!
I see , well regardless patches are included inside the folder as well for this bug.

but anyway , great. Enjoy the story!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The overall story and how each character has a past that is connected to one or more people...is pretty deep and at times dark, but as a result it's some incredible story telling.

I mean without spoiling anything, the taxi driver...that blew me away.

I haven't finished the current version, but I have to say I have NEVER heard of a situation where an 18 year old cannot choose who to live with. Ever. court scene was a sham. He can't get custody. Totally up to Kiara at this point or she's not 18 yet.

I forget her exact age but I recall the accident being 10 years in a coma, so she's mid 20's based on who she knew before the accident.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
The overall story and how each character has a past that is connected to one or more people...is pretty deep and at times dark, but as a result it's some incredible story telling.

I haven't finished the current version, but I have to say I have NEVER heard of a situation where an 18 year old cannot choose who to live with. Ever. court scene was a sham. He can't get custody. Totally up to Kiara at this point or she's not 18 yet.

I forget her exact age but I recall the accident being 10 years in a coma, so she's mid 20's based on who she knew before the accident.
It is explained later why she can't , also it is actual Ny state law. Dw , we made sure to go over key details. Only few elements are unrealistic ( which you'll know eventually as you play through) but most are just plot devices.

Reactions: Dyhart

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023

Wait until you play after day 3, as sounds like your still only one day 2 at the moment, you will see what happened in her past which will surprise you without spoiling anything for you

The court case, is based on, Kiera being of unsound mind due to her "loss of memory" in real life, you can be 18 or even 25 but if your of an unsound mind where sort of classed by the system that you can not make up your own mind, then courts do happen, but, wait until you have seen her past up to her date with Rose on the current update, you will see what happened, see her past, and will understand the story better

I don't want to spoil it for you

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wait until you play after day 3, as sounds like your still only one day 2 at the moment, you will see what happened in her past which will surprise you without spoiling anything for you

The court case, is based on, Kiera being of unsound mind due to her "loss of memory" in real life, you can be 18 or even 25 but if your of an unsound mind where sort of classed by the system that you can not make up your own mind, then courts do happen, but, wait until you have seen her past up to her date with Rose on the current update, you will see what happened, see her past, and will understand the story better

I don't want to spoil it for you
Not unlike the situation Brittney Spears was in until recently.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Not unlike the situation Brittney Spears was in until recently.
I forgot about that, if I remember right. the court gave her father control of her state due to her state of mind which he won first time and she was against her father having that much control and she was in her mid 20s first time I think?

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I forgot about that, if I remember right. the court gave her father control of her state due to her state of mind which he won first time and she was against her father having that much control and she was in her mid 20s first time I think?
Yeah, she only recently had the guardianship controlled by her father and her manager (I think) lifted.

Reactions: SexyShelly

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
This is from the same post you took alex dadd picture of - >

View attachment 2877215

Her without any makeup or cosmetics

View attachment 2877217

The picture you refered is actually a role from a tv series she's playing in which she plays a adult mayor.

Hence the look.

See you need to give me something medically acclaimed too , not just "because generally , because we feel so , most guys " . I showed you a medical report from ontario ao , asian women actually look 10 years younger than their age. The data is there.

American ones , start aging rapidly after 30 unless mixed or exceptional cases.

Now let me tell you something even more accurate . Kiara's model / face is from a real person actually. She obv was compensated for it and has allowed us to do it.

I can dm you her real pictures we used for the face scan , can't send em here for obvious reasons. But her age is actually 20 irl. ( happy to give you IG as well)

So yeah , perception due to some occurances and the overall reality is very different.

Women age differently , whoever might say whatever on the internet. There is data to prove otherwise.

Now what i can do is make her face a little more wider for skull structure i guess as you showed in Free pass , but asians do not show aging signs such as wrinkles or eye or stress marks above , or head lines until very late.

Stephen chow was 40 in shaolin soccer roughly , now look at him in that picture and look at yourself really i'd say. Can you say you'd look that way at 40?

That's all

Mc only patch is in works already , I'll get that included in once 0.5 starts.

Also the one thing i have to say is , If i get supports or don't get support based on things like these then i'd rather not have those supporters at all. It's not something that ruins the story in anyway or affects the player. As for the negative reviews. Faishon business is one of the best games period in fem protag and its 3.6 here.

Can't please everyone in the world , It's quite simple really

Also I will adjust charcter and scenes for steam release obv.
Had to come back to this: As an independent traveller years back I met a family in train in India:
"How old are you?"
"Twenty-six"
"Oh, sixteen."
And absurdly they acted if I was that young while their son was fifteen.

How old you're taken depends partially on culture and what I can say from several long trips that in parts of Asia a Nordic male can be thought to be even ridiculously young.

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I must say that so far where i am, guessing early in the game ( Kiara just left the last interview), the game is perfect. Let´s hope it doesn´t disappoint. All females are stunning and refreshingly very different from all the other VN´s.

Reactions: Shikharisfree

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I know I am posting this way too early, so don't judge me :oops:

I been having sleepless nights recently, so I been making some wallpaper gif graphics to pass my time, this image I have made for anyone that wants to use it as a wallpaper, :unsure: but you may not want to use it yet :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes