3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I know I am posting this way too early, so don't judge me :oops:

I been having sleepless nights recently, so I been making some wallpaper gif graphics to pass my time, this image I have made for anyone that wants to use it as a wallpaper, :unsure: but you may not want to use it yet :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's alot of cake for Christmas : s

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Don't know if someone already brought this forward but I noticed inconsistencies in lot of character description ages. For example it says that Xia is 39 and at the same time 43 and Evelyn is 26 and at the same time 27.

That also means that Mia(36) had Evelyn(26/27) in best case scenario when she was 10, that's pretty rough(if it's even possible).

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Don't know if someone already brought this forward but I noticed inconsistencies in lot of character description ages. For example it says that Xia is 39 and at the same time 43 and Evelyn is 26 and at the same time 27.

That also means that Mia(36) had Evelyn(26/27) in best case scenario when she was 10, that's pretty rough(if it's even possible).
Bios need to patched still actually , the rpy file got fucked last update and mixed up all the ages.

Will fix it in ch 2 0.4.5

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
imo just skip these minor updates.
Roadmap exists for that reason , it has both nsfw and sfw elements mentioned :)

0.4 started off with plenty of nsfw and is now standard.

Saturday and sunday in game time are mostly story events from now on , monday to firday will be jobs / corruption if you're interested in that.

Sorry , I want to make a game that has both story and nsfw , hope you understand ~

Also it isn't a minor update , It's literally story wise the most important update.

and allows you to change romance path , change corruption , change fondness and etc.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewBeginningsInJapan-CH2v0.4.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Roadmap exists for that reason , it has both nsfw and sfw elements mentioned :)

0.5 started off with plenty of nsfw and is now standard.

Saturday and sunday in game time are mostly story events from now on , monday to firday will be jobs / corruption if you're interested in that.

Sorry , I want to make a game that has both story and nsfw , hope you understand ~

Also it isn't a minor update , It's literally story wise the most important update.

and allows you to change romance path , change corruption , change fondness and etc.
I love the idea, it gives it a taste of real-life imersion

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
I am Indo-Chinese. Can you imagine a new beginning for me in Japan. I can... Japan love the Indian people.
But woe... No mind China being so close to India... They really hate half-breeds, but not Japan though. they embrace everything Indian.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shikharisfree

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What is Multiple protagonist doing on this game? Isn't about a girl who go to Japan begining her nw life? And why there i see mutliple portagonits tag? We get to contro each girl trwaght the story? Or on worse sceneario we are forced play male protagonist as well? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

If there I'm forced to choose for male or controll his action. I better know thebefor tying it out. Not inted to play game were male choise is forced one.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes