3.90 star(s) 29 Votes

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
"in my eyes" the best one yet (y)
Ofc, you mean "the best of the best" YET, Eagerly waiting for much of your always best. :love:
View attachment 3523579 :love:
Thank you, :love: well, I did say, yet, I got so many ideas, like I just made a really good one for the dev's other game DoD but I guess it can be also for NBIJ but you won't like it that much as it has Damian looking really handsome on it, however, has me and Kiara on it as well, as I not found any other characters yet for DoD apart from a Lana lookalike

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Thank you, :love: well, I did say, yet, I got so many ideas, like I just made a really good one for the dev's other game DoD but I guess it can be also for NBIJ but you won't like it that much as it has Damian looking really handsome on it, however, has me and Kiara on it as well, as I not found any other characters yet for DoD apart from a Lana lookalike
and I mean YET cause Imo we will never stop asking you for more, thank you very much :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Custom Render
Just to also let you all know, I have now started my own thread where I will be posting a lot more of my fan art / wallpapers / sigs, link is within my profile signature below, but don't worry, I will still be posting on here ;) I only made the thread as everyone wanted me to have my art within one place, plus, I can do a lot of custom renders / wallpapers like this one below
Shelly New Beginnings In Japan 1.png

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
When can we expect next update?
Devs Patreon posts are below
but please note, the dates below are for Patreon only, public dates are a few weeks after

Show less
Revamp / day 1.5 release - 20th April
Remastered scenes + specific patches - 24th April

Release of 0.6.1 - 1st May

I know I'm about a week late than the schedule plans , really sorry guys just want to make sure this goes smoothly and is worth the wait you guys have waited for.

Once 0.6.1 resumes everything should be back to order but just this remaster that was supposed to be "small" ended up being massive (Roughly 700 renders)

Apologies again , I truly hope you all will enjoy it.

and the recent post is

Another reminder to please keep any scenes you might want to save from the older version , alot has been removed and replaced

Lastly , make sure to have separate saves if you're doing a new playthrough as usual.

bg takaphotomiddaypoon 12.png bg natsulanadamimiddy 7.png

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes