3.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Eagerly waiting the new updat , any news ?! :unsure::love:
Hoping I will have another scenes with Natsu and lana and Eve ;) before My beloved Azumi kick me out of her life if she Knows.:cry::cry:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Hoping I will have another scenes with Natsu and lana and Eve ;) before My beloved Azumi kick me out of her life if she Knows.:cry::cry:
The road map is public on Patreon for everyone to check,
Chapter 2 Version 0.6 Roadmap is public on Patreon for all to see up and coming updates

For those of you that are not on Patreon, sorry, you missed out on some of the amazing Patreon only extra scenes updates with what I will say is the most realistic animations ever seen within a VN, but, to keep you all informed on what's been happening until the dev makes a post

Changes to the game and new 0.6 update coming within a few weeks

Changes to the game made during short break
- Mia can now push Mason away if you reject him which means, no shower scene
- Lesbian only patch
- Kiara only patch
- The cafe maid job removed , was not making sense for Kiara to do it if she's got offers from school and company to work in. ( Scene will be still kept but altered to fit for one time only )
- Day 3 added both Japan and New York
- Extended few scenes for better narrative cohesion
- Improved UI and gallery navigation.

- Proof reading done by an English teacher ( hopefully now this will not be an issue either lol )

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Chapter 2 Version 0.6 Roadmap is public on Patreon for all to see up and coming updates

For those of you that are not on Patreon, sorry, you missed out on some of the amazing Patreon only extra scenes updates with what I will say is the most realistic animations ever seen within a VN, but, to keep you all informed on what's been happening until the dev makes a post

- Lesbian only patch
- Kiara only patch
- The cafe maid job removed , was not making sense for Kiara to do it if she's got offers from school and company to work in. ( Scene will be still kept but altered to fit for one time only )

- Proof reading done by an English teacher ( hopefully now this will not be an issue either lol )
Our Savior as always (y) :love::love:

and yes I will say it again , thank you very much our brilliant dev Shikharisfree for this Unique Great game :love::love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: EndlessNights

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017

- Lesbian only patch
- Kiara only patch

So, it´s best to start a new game then? No problems in that if it´s for the best

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
So, it´s best to start a new game then? No problems in that if it´s for the best
Your normal saves should work fine

I have added the dev's post on Patreon, if your going to do the lesbian path or Kiara only path then new playthrough would be best

NBIJ Revamped will be released after 2 weeks from now , 0.6 will be released a week after that.

Some important notes :-

While your saves should be fine , I would still recommend replaying it as we've added patches and new scenes that should fill in gaps for story with remastered scenes.

Secondly make sure that you have multiple saves if you're doing corruption or simple path ahead , as it will change kiara's behavior significantly in the upcoming versions alongside the usual choices.

If you play the Kiara only patch from scratch , some decisions of the canon timeline will be automatically taken and presumed.

That's all , hope you guys will enjoy it.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Your normal saves should work fine

I have added the dev's post on Patreon, if your going to do the lesbian path or Kiara only path then new playthrough would be best

NBIJ Revamped will be released after 2 weeks from now , 0.6 will be released a week after that.

Some important notes :-

While your saves should be fine , I would still recommend replaying it as we've added patches and new scenes that should fill in gaps for story with remastered scenes.

Secondly make sure that you have multiple saves if you're doing corruption or simple path ahead , as it will change kiara's behavior significantly in the upcoming versions alongside the usual choices.

If you play the Kiara only patch from scratch , some decisions of the canon timeline will be automatically taken and presumed.

That's all , hope you guys will enjoy it.
When i said replaying it was exactly due to new changes. Just to have the new flow of the story, otherwise i wouldn´t see it. But it´s nice that the old saves would work properly still.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I dont mind paying for a game, but this patreon crap is not down my alley.. Id rather pay through steam. The ammount might be higher, but its a one time fee.. To many games has been abandoned for me to take a chance on patreon..

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
I dont mind paying for a game, but this patreon crap is not down my alley.. Id rather pay through steam. The ammount might be higher, but its a one time fee.. To many games has been abandoned for me to take a chance on patreon..
If you don't like Patreon, you can use or buy it on on each release

I understand games get abandoned, but they are usually devs with games that have no real story or plot as they usually cater for just the sex part of a game and there is only so much sex you can do before you run out of ideas

I honestly can not see this game be or get abandoned anytime, in fact, they have just released their second game, I know I support them on patreon and love Kiara's story (maybe love it way too much) yes, it would be nice for more people support it if they can, because it will add more options to build the game bigger than it is, this game is so under appreciated, but the dev won't abandon Kiara's story, he has too passion for this story

If you don't want to do a monthly subscription, then use the Itch.io and pay for each release when every update is released

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
It's more on the development phase , I don't treat patreon on the scale of "Hey give me money" , It's more of a if you want the game to get even better than it is , with longer updates for renders and stuff then money is appreciated since it pays the bills.

We care about the story , it's kinda why it has 7000 renders despite being only an year old.

The recent break was taken to make sure any inconsistencies in stories even if mentioned once or twice would be fixed.

With that said I understand it , I'd say you can go for itch releases as shelly said and if the higher tiers are too much we have a 1 $/ 3$ tiers as well , which I think should be okay per month.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes