3.90 star(s) 29 Votes

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Very good :love: but I think you may should keep your sign always in one place. and NO bad boys:p
Have to add a background to my watermark so it ca stay in one place

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, :ROFLMAO: Damian is not a bad boy, he still part of the game and part of Kiara's past, and (depending on who playing what path) is part of her future, you may even feel sorry towards him after you find out what john done to him to keep him away from Kiara

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Have to add a background to my watermark so it ca stay in one place

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, :ROFLMAO: Damian is not a bad boy, he still part of the game and part of Kiara's past, and (depending on who playing what path) is part of her future, you may even feel sorry towards him after you find out what john done to him to keep him away from Kiara
NO , I can not believe john can make this good thing to Kiara.:whistle::giggle::p
screenshot0012.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sisters Bond, Wallpaper, when these two finally see each other, that first moment will be so heartwarming
View attachment 3470500
Ofc I love very much Bond' Sisters :giggle: , it will be HeartBreaking for me from Joy , Love and Happiness to see them meet again , Hopping Soon.:love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Ofc I love very much Bond' Sisters :giggle: , it will be HeartBreaking for me from Joy , Love and Happiness to see them meet again , Hopping Soon.:love::love:
I will be like this
when they finally see each other, only because I know the dev and the writer will make the whole scene better than perfect

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Finally completed making me and finished tweaking Kiara and Evelyn so their features are as near as possible to the game, made these wallpapers, Frist one, me and Kiara, mainly for Eve as she loves how Kiara looks with glasses (don't blame her :giggle:) and Cosplay Wallpaper, Me as Lara Croft, Kiara as Cop Claire from RE and Evelyn as Lucia from GTA6
me and Kiara.png

Cosplay.png

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Finally completed making me and finished tweaking Kiara and Evelyn so their features are as near as possible to the game, made these wallpapers, Frist one, me and Kiara, mainly for Eve as she loves how Kiara looks with glasses (don't blame her :giggle:) and Cosplay Wallpaper, Me as Lara Croft, Kiara as Cop Claire from RE and Evelyn as Lucia from GTA6
View attachment 3473867

View attachment 3474301
as I said before ( I love very much James Bond' Sisters ) and Kiara as Claire and SexyShelly as my beloved Heroine Lara and Eve Ofc. :love:

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes