3.90 star(s) 29 Votes

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
I honestly can not see this game be or get abandoned anytime, in fact, they have just released their second game, I know I support them on patreon and love Kiara's story (maybe love it way too much) yes, it would be nice for more people support it if they can, because it will add more options to build the game bigger than it is, this game is so under appreciated, but the dev won't abandon Kiara's story, he has too passion for this story

If you don't want to do a monthly subscription, then use the Itch.io and pay for each release when every update is released
Yeah, I definitely don't see the game being abandoned either. NBIJ and now DoD feels like the start of a grand shared universe of games. I think it's going to develop into something really big and unique in adult gaming and I'm really looking forward to watching the saga unfold for years to come.

Personally, I'm hoping for a future prequel where we can play as Xia when she was younger, perhaps before she's met Ichigo. It would be a blast to see her fighting crime, training hard, and falling in love and lust with characters new and old. Perhaps it would also give some insight on how Mia could ever have chosen John over her family (or fallen for him at all) which to me is the story's biggest mystery.

Wouldn't buying the game on Itch be a one-time purchase that would entitle you to all future updates, like on Steam? That's how most devs seem to do it, anyway -- I've never heard of charging for each individual release on Itch. Thanks so much for reminding me that it's available there as I had completely forgotten!

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Yeah, I definitely don't see the game being abandoned either. NBIJ and now DoD feels like the start of a grand shared universe of games. I think it's going to develop into something really big and unique in adult gaming and I'm really looking forward to watching the saga unfold for years to come.

Personally, I'm hoping for a future prequel where we can play as Xia when she was younger, perhaps before she's met Ichigo. It would be a blast to see her fighting crime, training hard, and falling in love and lust with characters new and old. Perhaps it would also give some insight on how Mia could ever have chosen John over her family (or fallen for him at all) which to me is the story's biggest mystery.

Wouldn't buying the game on Itch be a one-time purchase that would entitle you to all future updates, like on Steam? That's how most devs seem to do it, anyway -- I've never heard of charging for each individual release on Itch. Thanks so much for reminding me that it's available there as I had completely forgotten!
Me and the dev have some months ago talked about prequels, so, never say never, the dev knows, he has created something special, not just for Kiara game but for Damian game as well, theirs too many likable characters

They have created a unique universe that opens up a lot of possible opportunities for popular characters

Xia one would be a bad ass, she hot, sexy and also would whoop your ass, but you also have Naomi as well with a descent backstory, her loss for the love of her life would be heartbreaking, there is so many possibilities on other games within the same lure

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Happy Easter to people that celebrate this weekend, if you don't celebrate then Happy Eat All The Chocolate You Want weekend, some sexy bunnies want to give you a treat, plus me and Kiara have lot's of chocolate ;)
View attachment 3491132
That poor rabbit looks like it's running for it's life lol just what are you guys up to in this pic?

What's the jist of the Kiara only patch? With her being the MC I'm just confused on what would even be removed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
That poor rabbit looks like it's running for it's life lol just what are you guys up to in this pic?

What's the jist of the Kiara only patch? With her being the MC I'm just confused on what would even be removed.
lol, the rabbit was just being up close to the camera looking at you, but, yeah I get it looks like its running scared :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
lol, the rabbit was just being up close to the camera looking at you, but, yeah I get it looks like its running scared :ROFLMAO:

Kiara only patch is where Kiara stays single with no love interests but you can do all the corruption in game without ruining the love paths you take
No no , Kiara only patch is just kiaras entire story without any cuts to the other characters ( Obv some critical story events are included)

But stuff like jake and evelyn , veronica and evelyn , mia and mason , some jump cuts and stuff are skipped and chosen automatically as the canon / right decisions ( Example of this would be veronica letting the kids die instead of taking selfies with john)

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
It's more on the development phase , I don't treat patreon on the scale of "Hey give me money" , It's more of a if you want the game to get even better than it is , with longer updates for renders and stuff then money is appreciated since it pays the bills.

We care about the story , it's kinda why it has 7000 renders despite being only an year old.

The recent break was taken to make sure any inconsistencies in stories even if mentioned once or twice would be fixed.

With that said I understand it , I'd say you can go for itch releases as shelly said and if the higher tiers are too much we have a 1 $/ 3$ tiers as well , which I think should be okay per month.
But if Im not mistaken, then patreon is a recuring fee? or have I missed something??

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
If you don't like Patreon, you can use or buy it on on each release

I understand games get abandoned, but they are usually devs with games that have no real story or plot as they usually cater for just the sex part of a game and there is only so much sex you can do before you run out of ideas

I honestly can not see this game be or get abandoned anytime, in fact, they have just released their second game, I know I support them on patreon and love Kiara's story (maybe love it way too much) yes, it would be nice for more people support it if they can, because it will add more options to build the game bigger than it is, this game is so under appreciated, but the dev won't abandon Kiara's story, he has too passion for this story

If you don't want to do a monthly subscription, then use the Itch.io and pay for each release when every update is released
Arent patreon a recuring fee??

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
But if Im not mistaken, then patreon is a recuring fee? or have I missed something??
You can donate a one time amount as well and unsub, you'd still have the game and it won't reoccur.

the reason it has recurring is more like a indiegogo , since projects on big scale like this require funds to make.

Anyway , public releases are always free really in the end I'm just asking if you like our quality then consider supporting it , so to give you context I have funds till 0.7 and after that I'd most likely need to take another break because game's ROI at the moment is not enough to keep it float.

I'll obviously not abandon it but yeah , nothing nbij makes on patreon goes to me , it goes straight back into the game.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
You can donate a one time amount as well and unsub, you'd still have the game and it won't reoccur.

the reason it has recurring is more like a indiegogo , since projects on big scale like this require funds to make.

Anyway , public releases are always free really in the end I'm just asking if you like our quality then consider supporting it , so to give you context I have funds till 0.7 and after that I'd most likely need to take another break because game's ROI at the moment is not enough to keep it float.

I'll obviously not abandon it but yeah , nothing nbij makes on patreon goes to me , it goes straight back into the game.
What lvl of membership should I purchase to get the special edition of the game? Im thinking the lgbtq content =)

Reactions: Qixoni

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
What lvl of membership should I purchase to get the special edition of the game? Im thinking the lgbtq content =)
5 $ tier has just about everything you'd need , tho that would require you patching it again and again.

the 10$ tier has the uncompressed 1440p renders with all the unlocked / exclusive scenes ( lgbt ones as well ).

So yeah , either is available

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
5 $ tier has just about everything you'd need , tho that would require you patching it again and again.

the 10$ tier has the uncompressed 1440p renders with all the unlocked / exclusive scenes ( lgbt ones as well ).

So yeah , either is available
Cheers.. I´ll look into it..

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Shouldnt the game be available for download on patreon, or did I miss something??
It is , but the exclusive scenes are with patches instead.

If it's still confusing just dm me instead and I'll send you the link.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes