Ren'Py New Body - New Life Remake [v0.14] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is there a page here for Lust Survivor yet, or is that still completely in planning stages?
We haven't posted anything here yet, the second update is almost ready on our patreon and then we'll post it here after weeks. I haven't posted here the first update because I think it's too short and you'd have to restart the save for the second so I don't feel like that would give a good first impresion, but if you are so interested you can play it on patreon.

Are the se sex leawed scen dispaered in pevious update, I just see a black screan and nothing ales like these wer cut of the game or it just me?
Which scene? and which version of the game was it (full or compresed / win, mac or android?)

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
We haven't posted anything here yet, the second update is almost ready on our patreon and then we'll post it here after weeks. I haven't posted here the first update because I think it's too short and you'd have to restart the save for the second so I don't feel like that would give a good first impresion, but if you are so interested you can play it on patreon.
Thanks, that makes sense and sounds like a very reasonable plan to make sure that first impressions are decent for it. :) Just glad I wasn't missing anything here as yet.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Which scene? and which version of the game was it (full or compresed / win, mac or android?)
Each tim Th MC engage sex scene, it turn into dark screen like it were censured.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
ok after replaying some of the original game since the last time i played (which was years ago) and finally sitting down and playing a fair amount of the remake i had a few things to say about the remake: atm my biggest problem with the game is the continuity errors, at points in the game i met people or progressed in a storyline where Nicole mentioned she had done something or met someone that i haven't actually met yet, for example i just progressed Doctor Taylor's questline but she mentioned having to go and meet her friends and then Nicole asked her if it was Sienna and Silvia, the doctor then asked how Nicole knew and Nicole stated that she was living in the same boarding house as sienna and met Silvia while there, but i haven't actually met Silvia yet and the hint for her is telling me to help around the house, sometimes it was very hard to read the hints and i can't read the font for their bio's much at all (also, this wasn't the 1st time something like that has happened either so i would suggest checking all your events to make sure something like what i found isn't possible in future versions of the game because it really breaks the immersion of the game for my character to say they have met a character i have not met yet.

also a suggestion for characters u haven't met yet to have their portraits silhouetted and their names as question marks (like ???? based on how many letters are in their name or just 4 like that last girl in the notes) in your phones notes would be a good thing so u have to meet a character b4 knowing their bio and also a more readable text font for the bio's as well for said menu as they are kind of hard to read (cursive writing isn't the best for the majority of the population i would say, i learned how to write cursive in school and can barely read it most of the time), also in that menu Isabella's name is barely visible with that text color over her portrait and in the bio, Lisa's is also not visible over her portrait and Karin's isn't much better but at least readable, Shirley's could also use a different colour but is much more visible that the other 3 girls, those 4 are the only ones i have a problem with.

as for the original game i miss Samantha, i guess there was a vote to remove her or something idk but she was definitely my favourite character from the original game other than maybe Mia, also I'm not sure if i like that Helen was removed as a housemate and made to just be Rebecca's friend, idk why she had to have that happen since she seems like the exact same character other than that change and u are supposed to be living in a boarding house which kind of seems a bit small atm. i have only seen Sienna as the landlady and Rebecca, Elizabeth and Lola as boarders other than Nicole, 4 boarders seems like too small for a boarding house imo.

one last thing, i love the idea of the reality TV show, that really seems like a good idea for a real life show just with more contestants, which i think would be a good idea to have since again i think what u have for that is too small for a reality TV show, u know reality TV shows like Big Brother which is a similar real life reality TV show have at least 10+ contestants not that i am complaining about the ones u have introduced they are great after all.

in conclusion please fix the continuity errors like the one i described with discussing character that i haven't met yet as if i had met them and please give me feedback on my suggestion of adding more boarding house boarders and contestants on the reality TV show (also an explanation of why Samantha was removed and Helen was changed would be nice too) also sorry for the long reply but i had to get my "frustrations" off my chest about the game since picking it up again, other than what i have said please keep up the good work since i know from memory that u do read these comments here on F95.

EDIT: oh and i would like to tell u to change whenever someone is saying im going to im coming in certain places, for example when Sienna calls out to Nicole that dinner is ready and Nicole says i am Going out it should be i am Coming or I'm Coming, i was just remined of this error in the scene with Nicole taking Lizzie to Dani's Clothing store and Nicole say's to Lizzie So... You aren't going out? this in fact should be: so... You aren't coming out?, u aren't going out doesn't make sense in this context or any of the other times I've seen u use Going out, for example as a way to use going out would be if Nicole met Sienna as she was leaving the house and she told her i am Going out, i take it English isn't your or whoever writes the story 1st language or u/they have trouble in places with the language based on the multiple times ive seen examples like that and the people correcting grammatical/spelling errors here on F95.

Last edited:

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
is there a weird interaction with opened phone and and missclicking backgroundtext ?
ive noticed that too so i'd say there is, while the phone is opened if u miss click the game seems to treat it as if u were just progressing the scene it seems.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Good job :) I couldn't guess what "while honry" stands for in the third picture.
when i just read that in the image my brain just instantly corrected it to the point where i didn't even know that it was spelled wrong XD, Honry XD, sometimes the brain does that and instantly corrects wrong spelling or grammar i guess.

Reactions: Udayana

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I found more overlooked typos and grammatical errors from the previous version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!!! I know grammar is one of my weak points since I'm not a native english speaker so I'm greatful, although my grammar isn't that good in spanish either.

ive noticed that too so i'd say there is, while the phone is opened if u miss click the game seems to treat it as if u were just progressing the scene it seems.
I'm replying to this message that's shorter but I want to reply to all of your messages to start again I'm greateful for someone checking the game from the start because the people who check errors in the patreon check the last version so the fact that you find those continuity errors is a big help (and I'm going to fix the as soon as posible).
For the Helen and Samantha part since in the original game we had 40 characters and growing I decided to combine some characters like its the case for Helen (that she is 2 characters in the most direct way posible but I won't spoil who is the other one) or Marina and some other characters that ended up being replaced for others like it was the case for Samantha, I think that Rose might end up as a tamer version of her though depending on the routes you pick.
For the cellphone I haven't found a way to make the phone stop the game while open and doesn't cause a massive error at the same time, I should try again in the next version.

Each tim Th MC engage sex scene, it turn into dark screen like it were censured.
I mean Android, PC or MAC?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I mean Android, PC or MAC?
on PC, it alredy 5 or 6 update that the sex scen got blacksreen or it just skeep straight to next step I talking about the old version befor this.

So in this one insteead it all fixed?

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
when i just read that in the image my brain just instantly corrected it to the point where i didn't even know that it was spelled wrong XD, Honry XD, sometimes the brain does that and instantly corrects wrong spelling or grammar i guess.
You're right, it often happens, particularly with texts you wrote yourself. When you reread them you see what you intended to write, not what you actually wrote, hence some mistakes left uncorrected :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Furyous D

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I'm replying to this message that's shorter but I want to reply to all of your messages to start again I'm greateful for someone checking the game from the start because the people who check errors in the patreon check the last version so the fact that you find those continuity errors is a big help (and I'm going to fix the as soon as posible).
For the Helen and Samantha part since in the original game we had 40 characters and growing I decided to combine some characters like its the case for Helen (that she is 2 characters in the most direct way posible but I won't spoil who is the other one) or Marina and some other characters that ended up being replaced for others like it was the case for Samantha, I think that Rose might end up as a tamer version of her though depending on the routes you pick.
yea the continuity errors is the biggest thing i have found that is wrong with the game, other than that a few grammatical errors here and there like them saying going instead of coming or the spelling mistakes that my brain has apparently just not noticed since the spelling is similar to the right spelling so i see it as the right spelling of the word, the grammar is more the problem that spelling though as i have said i haven't actually noticed any spelling mistakes even though they are there based on other peoples posts but i have noticed the grammatical errors and the continuity problems.

i would also like to suggest adding some sort of days and times u can do events to the hints because i have been wanting to do the next therapy session for Rose but it never seems to show up now and the hint just says time to go to the therapist again (might have something to do with the continuity problem idk), the hints seem a little too vague at times imho, oh and maybe u could add to the notes section on the phone a completed events section that lets u know what u have done already with that character (which would also help with continuity i think).

Magical latino cat

Sep 13, 2020
How do I trigger Marina's text conversation? Her hint says that Hannah has something to tell me over the phone, the "check messages" has the magnifying glass but it only shows one option. I already did all of the other characters events except for her and Holly, I also started a new playthrough following the walkthrough guide just in case my save is bugged but it also encountered the same problem (playing on android).

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
How do I trigger Marina's text conversation? Her hint says that Hannah has something to tell me over the phone, the "check messages" has the magnifying glass but it only shows one option. I already did all of the other characters events except for her and Holly, I also started a new playthrough following the walkthrough guide just in case my save is bugged but it also encountered the same problem (playing on android).
There are 2 events with Marina over the cellphone, the first one aside from the requiriments in Marina's story need it to be during the afternoon, the next one requieres Melody's 4th event (Someone is texting me). If you have all of them there might be an issue with the android version, I might need to talk to the person that's porting the game to android if that's the case

yea the continuity errors is the biggest thing i have found that is wrong with the game, other than that a few grammatical errors here and there like them saying going instead of coming or the spelling mistakes that my brain has apparently just not noticed since the spelling is similar to the right spelling so i see it as the right spelling of the word, the grammar is more the problem that spelling though as i have said i haven't actually noticed any spelling mistakes even though they are there based on other peoples posts but i have noticed the grammatical errors and the continuity problems.

i would also like to suggest adding some sort of days and times u can do events to the hints because i have been wanting to do the next therapy session for Rose but it never seems to show up now and the hint just says time to go to the therapist again (might have something to do with the continuity problem idk), the hints seem a little too vague at times imho, oh and maybe u could add to the notes section on the phone a completed events section that lets u know what u have done already with that character (which would also help with continuity i think).
At least for the contuity is an easy fix, but hard to locate so if I knew where are the mistakes I should be able to fix all of them easily. Now for the days in the clues, I'll try to fix some of the old ones for the next version as well as be mindful when writing the new ones for the older version.

Magical latino cat

Sep 13, 2020
There are 2 events with Marina over the cellphone, the first one aside from the requiriments in Marina's story need it to be during the afternoon, the next one requieres Melody's 4th event (Someone is texting me). If you have all of them there might be an issue with the android version, I might need to talk to the person that's porting the game to android if that's the case
The first one works just fine, It's the second phone call event that won't trigger. Yep I did Melody's 4th event, made sure it's afternoon or wednesday and even spam skipped a bunch of days hoping the option shows up but no luck :(

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The first one works just fine, It's the second phone call event that won't trigger. Yep I did Melody's 4th event, made sure it's afternoon or wednesday and even spam skipped a bunch of days hoping the option shows up but no luck :(
It seems your save has some issues, I'm starting to think that the android ports for this game aren't the best quality because as far as I know you should be able to get the event since you fufilled both conditions

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
It seems your save has some issues, I'm starting to think that the android ports for this game aren't the best quality because as far as I know you should be able to get the event since you fufilled both conditions
Hi, I hope you are all doin good
I have the same problem and I'm playin on my laptop. Can we maybe trigger the event forcibly? Played with some variables at some point to see if I could change it but no cant (nothingtoo deep just a save editor)

Last edited:

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hi, I hope you are all doin good
I have the same problem and I'm playin on my laptop. Can we maybe trigger the event forcibly? Played with some variables at some point to see if I could change it but no cant (nothingtoo deep just a save editor)
To make some fix for the event, were you able to see Melody's events? Because if that's the case I can add something to her next event to fix the issue without moving too much. Otherwise I can add to Emily's events that are somewhat related

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
To make some fix for the event, were you able to see Melody's events? Because if that's the case I can add something to her next event to fix the issue without moving too much. Otherwise I can add to Emily's events that are somewhat related
Hi, again sorry for the delay.
1st, last version I played was version 0.9 and I had completed all routes. I didn't know at that moment there was a guide so yeah the only route I had a problem with was the main one aka Nicole's route. It kept saying explore the city and meet new people, I just though it was a harmless mistake or maybe something that will appear in the upcomming versions, so I didn't really mind.

so yeah here are my incomprehensions or bugs :

yeah I have seen most of Melody's (??? route ghost Nicole) events apart from the
I may have a doubt but I dont' remember doing the 7th what do we do on that one
If by 8th event you mean the one where she call us topless then yes
9) At the city center, during the afternoon and requires Holly’s 4th event

But that's normal since I couldn't progress on Holy's path :
3) It will happen automatically on Wednesday if you have Marina’s 6th event and ghost
Nicole’s 3rd (
hint : meet with the occult club on wednesday)

Again couldn't do it because, and here is the source I think, Marina 6th quest :
6) You need ghost Nicole’s fourth event and then check your phone (hint : Hannah wants to talk to you over the phone).

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I also have a problem with Khloe's questline may be one of those :

5) You need ghost Nicole’s 6 event and this event can be triggered any day of the week (what's ghost Nicole's 6th event you mean the one where you go shopping this one I did in the 0.9th version I think )
6) At Nicole’s phone
7) At Nicole’s phone, requires Melody’s (ghost) event 8

(The hint is : Check your phone again)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Karin's questline is also bugged honestly I don't remember which quest it is. I just remember doing my last with ver 0.9 may be this one :

4) If you didn’t cut ties with Karin, in the university during the week (hint : Look for her after classes)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I know it isn't a necessity but if you have the time could you maybe make the numbers of the quests in the guide and the hints match. I know I'm being fussy lol.
For exemple :
in the guide :
4) If you didn’t cut ties with Karin, in the university during the week.
in the game's notes hint :
4) Look for her after classes.

So that we know where we stand more easily. Sorry for being the lazy human being I am lol

Anyway thanks, You've done a great work on this game,
I sincerly hope for you to continue and enjoy you advenure.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes