Ren'Py New Body - New Life Remake [v0.14] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
To make some fix for the event, were you able to see Melody's events? Because if that's the case I can add something to her next event to fix the issue without moving too much. Otherwise I can add to Emily's events that are somewhat related
Also, could you please tell me the rank for all the stats and the transition number like for the
recognition stat :
rank 1 : ???, ??? (sry forgot about it, so much time has passed lol)
rank 2 : average student, 9 (can be ranked up with jenna's classes)

Smt like that, maybe add it in the guide idk, kinda interests me. Also, is the recognition stat the only one that can only be ranked up by a specific condition (jenna).

Also thanks for that stat tracker it's helpful.

i made a simple stat tracker widget
View attachment 2513207
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Also, could you please tell me the rank for all the stats and the transition number like for the
recognition stat :
rank 1 : ???, ??? (sry forgot about it, so much time has passed lol)
rank 2 : average student, 9 (can be ranked up with jenna's classes)

Smt like that, maybe add it in the guide idk, kinda interests me. Also, is the recognition stat the only one that can only be ranked up by a specific condition (jenna).

Also thanks for that stat tracker it's helpful.
I'll answer to this for both posts. With all the changes I don't know if I screw your save after moving stuff from version to version or if something else is wrong. It might be posible that you saved in a bad spot of the game and after 3 patches I ended up making that spot unplayable.
For the Stats, I can't do much right now because I used the main artist from the other games to do the GUI and he has the files. The issue is that he has been very busy with other stuff and he doesn't even answer back in discord so if I want to change stuff without remaking the whole interface I have to wait fo him

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I'll answer to this for both posts. With all the changes I don't know if I screw your save after moving stuff from version to version or if something else is wrong. It might be posible that you saved in a bad spot of the game and after 3 patches I ended up making that spot unplayable.
For the Stats, I can't do much right now because I used the main artist from the other games to do the GUI and he has the files. The issue is that he has been very busy with other stuff and he doesn't even answer back in discord so if I want to change stuff without remaking the whole interface I have to wait fo him
Ok, thx for answering. As for the problems I came to encounter, I don't think they are related to my saves since I replayed the game skipping most of what I had alrdy done but still, the same problem with marina's questline. I think you could try and solve it like you said using melody's or Emily questline that would be worth a try at least. It may also be the fact that I'm playing the compressed version Idk. When I played 0.9 I didn't know abt compressed versions so I played the original one. Maybe the 0.12 compressed version I'm playing has the bug Idk since I don't have a reference. I can't afford big files they would take forever to install. Also thanks, I mean Idk if it's a choice or not but the fact that I don't have animation on this game is truly a pleasure since my old laptop cant run them. And, honestly I prefer having images with text (it's true that sometimes animations are cool to see but yk sometimes you just want it to be a good ol' litteral VN). It'd be great if we could choose on other games wether we want animations or not. Lol, sorry that was just me rambling on, have a good day.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
How much Futa content is there in the game, like I know it is mostly lesbian focused, but I like the Futa part more, like Futa on Female and Female on Female content and whatnot. The game looks great so far from the pics, though I liked the old anime-like models a bit more. Currently downloading it as I type.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ok, thx for answering. As for the problems I came to encounter, I don't think they are related to my saves since I replayed the game skipping most of what I had alrdy done but still, the same problem with marina's questline. I think you could try and solve it like you said using melody's or Emily questline that would be worth a try at least. It may also be the fact that I'm playing the compressed version Idk. When I played 0.9 I didn't know abt compressed versions so I played the original one. Maybe the 0.12 compressed version I'm playing has the bug Idk since I don't have a reference. I can't afford big files they would take forever to install. Also thanks, I mean Idk if it's a choice or not but the fact that I don't have animation on this game is truly a pleasure since my old laptop cant run them. And, honestly I prefer having images with text (it's true that sometimes animations are cool to see but yk sometimes you just want it to be a good ol' litteral VN). It'd be great if we could choose on other games wether we want animations or not. Lol, sorry that was just me rambling on, have a good day.
Adding the no animation option would be too much work, I'd have to make extra images for all animated scenes and right now I'm with some family issues so I'm low on time

How much Futa content is there in the game, like I know it is mostly lesbian focused, but I like the Futa part more, like Futa on Female and Female on Female content and whatnot. The game looks great so far from the pics, though I liked the old anime-like models a bit more. Currently downloading it as I type.
There are 3 futa characters, later down the line Nicole (the MC) can have her own penis for some scenes. If you are wondering about just sex scenes I'd say there are about 8, although I'm not sure about the exact number can be a little more or a little less

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
There are 3 futa characters, later down the line Nicole (the MC) can have her own penis for some scenes. If you are wondering about just sex scenes I'd say there are about 8, although I'm not sure about the exact number can be a little more or a little less
Found the first Futa character, hope their relationship can be turned around though, great game so far, aside from the 7GB download xD it took for ever to download, luckily it worked with Joiplay. Also didn't know Nicole also had Futa options for herself, gonna love those. Also Mia is Very Big xD

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Just saw one of the endings, I married one of the Futas which was great, but it was also very abrupt, like they were talking lile normal, then the option to marry came up, like damn xD

Also no remorse for her friends that wanted to date her too. I lile that ending, but like it need a lot more set up... though they were short on time. Would be funny if that end up being Mia's kid as she did Nicole first... now I need to find the Futa Nicole path, wonder if it has something to do with the MGD that Drunk Monica mentiomed. xD

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Found the first Futa character, hope their relationship can be turned around though, great game so far, aside from the 7GB download xD it took for ever to download, luckily it worked with Joiplay. Also didn't know Nicole also had Futa options for herself, gonna love those. Also Mia is Very Big xD
As of v0.12 the only girls that can have sex with futa Nicole are Marina and Jenna. Now about the ending the idea of that ending is that's rushed Karin will have another ending too where things go a little slower at least in v0.13 Karin will have more content for her other route.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
As of v0.12 the only girls that can have sex with futa Nicole are Marina and Jenna. Now about the ending the idea of that ending is that's rushed Karin will have another ending too where things go a little slower at least in v0.13 Karin will have more content for her other route.
Really nice. But also, how does the other character react to it, like talks about it with Elizabeth, making it seen like a logical choice, with the inherritance and the arranged marrige being solved in one move, but will the other that Nicole has a relationship with react to her marrige, and whatnot. I am assuming there is not gonna be a harem route with Marrige? Like Monica was making a Harem with us and the three classmates is there a plan for a harem where she marries them all?

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Adding the no animation option would be too much work, I'd have to make extra images for all animated scenes and right now I'm with some family issues so I'm low on time

Well, I hope you'll overcome them. Idk what kind of problems you have but, problems and family are 2 word everyone hate to associate.

All the best

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
How do I trigger Marina's text conversation? Her hint says that Hannah has something to tell me over the phone, the "check messages" has the magnifying glass but it only shows one option. I already did all of the other characters events except for her and Holly, I also started a new playthrough following the walkthrough guide just in case my save is bugged but it also encountered the same problem (playing on android).
To make some fix for the event, were you able to see Melody's events? Because if that's the case I can add something to her next event to fix the issue without moving too much. Otherwise I can add to Emily's events that are somewhat related
I think I know what was the problem with Marina's questline. Idk why but when I checked I had to have more than 4 in relationship with ghost Nicole (Melody). Which wasn't possible since I couldn't improve it. I resolved it by changing the "ghost" variable to 5 (A temporary solution would be to use unren or a save editor at least to my knowledge). So yeah, you could just try and check the condition. Maybe, it was my game which had a problem because I didn't see other people talking abt it apart from Latino cat
Anyway, I hope I helped you.

Have a good day

Magical latino cat

Sep 13, 2020
I think I know what was the problem with Marina's questline. Idk why but when I checked I had to have more than 4 in relationship with ghost Nicole (Melody). Which wasn't possible since I couldn't improve it. I resolved it by changing the "ghost" variable to 5 (A temporary solution would be to use unren or a save editor at least to my knowledge). So yeah, you could just try and check the condition. Maybe, it was my game which had a problem because I didn't see other people talking abt it apart from Latino cat
Anyway, I hope I helped you.

Have a good day
I followed what you did and that seemed to do the trick with mine! Thank you, this has been bugging me ever since lol

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
in file "dia_loop.rpy*" bugged condition:
"It seems like Marina is texting me" if hmarina ==5 and pha==1 and ghost >4:
i mean- variable "ghost" in game cnt be greather than 1.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
Okay, Marina's event has been fixed in v0.13. Sorry for keep you waiting so long but I wanted to post it when I finally fixed the issue, that was a really easy fix and quite dumb
I found a few scenes I cannot access period on mobile, as well other than that, the stepmom has a hint saying check your phone, (no options). another hint says go to the club on Wednesday as usual, but no event there. And ????'s hint has one but it can't be read because (there is no more content for this character, is on top of the hint making it unreadable) the last one might just be a display error though

Jul 23, 2018
So been thinking about playing this for awhile and just started, but it seems the mc is gonna be straight lesbian. Thats fine its just usually a lot tamer so I was curious is there gonna be any point where the mc starts being willing to get boned by guys or is it exclusively lesbian content?

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
So been thinking about playing this for awhile and just started, but it seems the mc is gonna be straight lesbian. Thats fine its just usually a lot tamer so I was curious is there gonna be any point where the mc starts being willing to get boned by guys or is it exclusively lesbian content?
Pretty much exclusively lesbian except for the optional scene showing Nicole's past, and if you don't count futa stuff as lesbian there's some of that as well.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Vari25

Feb 10, 2020
Any body modification content planned? Like Bimbofication, breast expansion or gender transformation?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes