Ren'Py New Body - New Life Remake [v0.14] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Moccasin's Mirror
Win DL are .apk files except Pixeldrain!!!!
Sorry I didn't upload those links, an admin posted those links I'll fix those links in a couple hours because the game is heavy and my internet isn't the best

Any body modification content planned? Like Bimbofication, breast expansion or gender transformation?
I'd say light elements, MC can turn into futa for some events and there are girls who go a little more slutty, but aside from that I wouldn't say there are body modification

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NewBodyNewLifeRemake-0.13.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It's great that the thing is now lesbian, maybe I would have liked it more if the MC was a futa BUT that doesn't make it bad, good luck. (y)

LeCruft

Apr 15, 2018
Icl I kinda forgot about this game and came to check it out since I saw it was still active, wasn't expecting the 7.56 GB file for the 0.13.2 release.

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Compressed version 0.13.2 of the game

Pixeldrain
by the way dev Moccasin's Mirror ,you can make the same quality game with way smaller file size (not even compressed) like 1 GB not 8
How can I do it? Is there a tutorial I can check because I'd love to upload just 1gb and not waste a whole day uploading

What a joy to see that this game is still alive, I like all the characters too much.
Don't worry, this game isn't the main game hence the slow uploads but I don't plan to abandon it. Right now I'm working on v0.14

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017

NagiMichi

Nov 24, 2023
ok I am not sure what what I did, but I can't seem to a access any of Karin's events after the second one. And when I do get to the part where you ask Anri about Karin, nothing else happens besides them talking about MC having a harem. can someone pleaese guide me, I am on V13.2

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So it looks like Emily's hints get nuked.

After you meet her at this (City Center) beach event.

Edit. Emily's hints came back after I did the (University) event "Time to check what happened since last time at the ORS".

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes