Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I saw him online recently (Sorry did not speak to him then) and I send him a message earlier today, regarding changes he asked me to make.
Will give some feedback shortly.
Just some quick feedback.
Just communicated with him regarding some coding issues, so he is still working busy with the update.

I just want to clarify a few things, so that there is no misunderstandings about my role in the game.
What I do:
=======
I wrote and maintain the stat screen for the game (Took it over from someone else ages ago)
Assist HG with any specific coding requests
Limited amount of testing and bug reporting when I play the game
Give some feedback on here when I know an answer. (No in a official capacity, but by my own initiative)

What I'm not:
========
The main coder or a main developer in the team (HG does 90% of the coding himself). I help when, where I can.
I do not know the status of any updates.
I do not ask him for status updates. (I know this will disappoint some people, but I'm sure he get a lot of PM/DM like that. I'm see my role to support the Dev and not add any additional pressure)

I do communicate with HG semi regular and will update if needed on here.

TLDR; HG is still busy with the update. Not sure when update will drop.

PS. I don't mind if someone asks my the progress, or ask me to ask HG for updates. We are all fans of the game and want the update to be out as soon as possible. I will gladly pass along any information about an update status that I get from HG on here or in PM., IF I have them. So not meant as a insult for people asking me in the past.

I just want to be upfront about what my role is in the game and about my knowledge on updates.

Last edited:

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
Just some quick feedback.
Just communicated with him regarding some coding issues, so he is still working busy with the update.

I just want to clarify a few things, so that there is no misunderstandings about my role in the game.
What I do:
=======
I wrote and maintain the stat screen for the game (Took it over from someone else ages ago)
Assist HG with any specific coding requests
Limited amount of testing and bug reporting when I play the game
Give some feedback on here when I know an answer. (No in a official capacity, but by my own initiative)

What I'm not:
========
The main coder or a main developer in the team (HG does 90% of the coding himself). I help when, where I can.
I do not know the status of any updates.
I do not ask him for status updates. (I know this will disappoint some people, but I'm sure he get a lot of PM/DM like that. I'm see my role to support the Dev and not add any additional pressure)

I do communicate with HG semi regular and will update if needed on here.

TLDR; HG is still busy with the update. Not sure when update will drop.

PS. I don't mind if someone asks my the progress, or ask me to ask HG for updates. We are all fans of the game and want the update to be out as soon as possible. I will gladly pass along any information about an update status that I get from HG on here or in PM., IF I have them. So not meant as a insult for people asking me in the past.

I just want to be upfront about what my role is in the game and about my knowledge on updates.
thanks

Jun 6, 2018
Someone asked me about having the ability to do named saves for NCC, and though I have never played it, I thought I would at least look into it. Some could make use of the capability, others may not, but I did it anyhow. Yes, I tested it. I don't know how often HoneyGames frequents this thread, but I will tag him regardless. Anyhow, hopefully someone can make use of it.

Will this work with Season 2 too? [ I still haven't started Season 2 yet, so idk, so plz don't share any harsh comments ]

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
Will this work with Season 2 too? [ I still haven't started Season 2 yet, so idk, so plz don't share any harsh comments ]
I had to check since I haven't played it for some time. No, it will not work but I did a quick update and tested it with no issues but I would make a back up of the screens.rpy for season 2 just to be on the safe side

Reactions: Alpha Beta Omega

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Hmm, I wanted to play this game, so I downloaded the pc version of Season 1 but when I start the game it's NCC Season 2 1.55? And when I Start the game, it wants to give me an overview of what happened the last month... is this really the beginning of the game?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Hmm, I wanted to play this game, so I downloaded the pc version of Season 1 but when I start the game it's NCC Season 2 1.55? And when I Start the game, it wants to give me an overview of what happened the last month... is this really the beginning of the game?
Yes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Don't play that. Play "Season2". "Season 1" from OP is discontinued Season 2 (version before remake). Season 2 from OP is actual game which is in development. Actual Season 1 if different game named "Follower"(events from that game you will see in "overview from last month").

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I thought that with the remake of the reboot all the updates will be faster now that the code is better organized. It seems that It was another lie. The update (that will be another 15 days in-game) will be in December or will never will be released. It's a shame

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes